babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Delia Rose - Chat & Discussion

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Delia Rose - Chat & Discussion
(18-06-2016 04:57 )masterjboy Wrote:  I loved her back when she was at S66 Heart , she was a gorgeous bubbly blonde, with manic sexy energetic, crazy performances. (Happy days Tongue)
I don't like the dark gothic look eek
It's like her personality has gone dark also? It really is like a totally different babe on screen now Sad
WHY !

Yes I recorded Babenation hoping to see all 5 listed girls and yes I did;Thanks Babestation! BUT ever since Delia changed her hair colour she has gone very tame: almost how she was in her first "nighthow" days! At least just before she went off (as a blonde) she went naked quite regularly; on one occasion for a "very" long time (I managed to record and keep that show on Babenation? (Babestation One). But now you do see her lovely big boobs BUT only sparingly although we do get (occasional) close-ups of them! But its so sad how tame she's become;the big question is of course: is it just her (quite likely!?) or Babestation (equally possible!). BUT whatever its very sad how boring, tame and "less risqué" she has become. So Delia I'm getting used to the hair BUT a bit of nudity would be GREAT; you've done it before so why not? That would please us all and improve your ratings on here. Thanks.
18-06-2016 08:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Woden531 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hey. I posted this on the daytime chat thread but I was wondering if anyone has called Delia before or recently and could tell me what she was like. I'm just wondering because I'm thinking about calling her but I'm not too sure if she's good to chat with. Like I think she's absolutely stunning as sexy as fuck but I've never chatted with her before. So if anyone could message me that'd be great. Thanks
11-07-2016 15:20
ImmaHitEm Offline
Junior Poster

I'm assuming she's done?
14-08-2016 05:29
Charlemagne Offline

So Delia has announced that she's leaving the babeshows

[Image: image-9EE2_57C16759.jpg]

27-08-2016 11:10
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Good luck to her,bags of personality,good body and nice looking,but for whatever reason only on intermittently in the last year.
27-08-2016 12:54
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Sad day for the babeshows, Delia is a stunning babe with an amazing body, I will miss her.
27-08-2016 14:23
Bank$ Offline
Qūeen Şlayər

I wish her all the best for the future, was always a favourite of mine.

Performers ¤ Hannah Martin, Lacey Lorenzo, Preeti Young, Madison Rose, Nicole Snow, Lily Rose, Ella Jolie, Caty Cole & Ruby Summers.
Wrestlers ¤ Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Gail Kim, Bayley, Maria Kannelis, Taeler Hendrix, Asuka, Ember Moon & Peyton Royce.
Mark For ¤ Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Naito, Adam Cole, Young Bucks, Sami Zayn, Nakamura, Roderick Strong & Kota Ibushi.
Sàsha Worldwide & Ɓanks Ćlųb Member / 4x Womens Champion / PM For HQ GIFs / The Wrestling Babes Thread.
Mega Threads ¤ Little Miss Bliss (Alexa Bliss) & The Legit Boss (Sasha Banks) & The Aussie Asset (Peyton Royce).

27-08-2016 17:49
HEX!T Away
Retired

i think shes the first casualty of the pervcams.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
27-08-2016 20:38
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(27-08-2016 20:38 )HEX!T Wrote:  i think shes the first casualty of the pervcams.

No - she has been on the way out since last year.
27-08-2016 20:47
interzone Offline
Senior Poster

I'll miss Delia.

She had possibly the greatest tit job I've ever seen.
27-08-2016 23:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV