Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

euleri Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
Anastasia had the exact same problem the other day. Maybe a faulty laptop?
23-08-2016 14:05
Find all posts by this user
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Wish she would do night show, would love to see her boobs
25-08-2016 16:39
Disappointed for sure Offline
Senior Poster

(25-08-2016 16:39 )mikedafc Wrote:  Wish she would do night show, would love to see her boobs

I'd be careful asking that on this forum, the fanboys dont like the thought of Evelyn being involved in any type of sexual behavior, they tend to get a tad upset if she shows any sign of ass or tit. I believe they think she has missed her vocation in life and think she should have been a nun. I really don't understand why Evelyn is on an adult content tv channel which broadcasts to an adult audience after the watershed and people like you expect to see her tits, you are being ridiculous.
26-08-2016 11:44
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

(26-08-2016 11:44 )Disappointed for sure Wrote:  I'd be careful asking that on this forum, the fanboys dont like the thought of Evelyn being involved in any type of sexual behavior, they tend to get a tad upset if she shows any sign of ass or tit. I believe they think she has missed her vocation in life and think she should have been a nun. I really don't understand why Evelyn is on an adult content tv channel which broadcasts to an adult audience after the watershed and people like you expect to see her tits, you are being ridiculous.

You seem more obsessed with Evelyn's fanboys than with Evelyn herself.
26-08-2016 14:46
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

(26-08-2016 14:46 )euleri Wrote:  
(26-08-2016 11:44 )Disappointed for sure Wrote:  I'd be careful asking that on this forum, the fanboys dont like the thought of Evelyn being involved in any type of sexual behavior, they tend to get a tad upset if she shows any sign of ass or tit. I believe they think she has missed her vocation in life and think she should have been a nun. I really don't understand why Evelyn is on an adult content tv channel which broadcasts to an adult audience after the watershed and people like you expect to see her tits, you are being ridiculous.

You seem more obsessed with Evelyn's fanboys than with Evelyn herself.

Agreed!....why not try watching her on cam or even calling her (if you haven't already?)...if your not a fan "disappointed for sure"... why keep moaning?
26-08-2016 15:07
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

Mikedafc, talking about Evelyn, made the perfectly sensible statement "would love to see her boobs" - what red blooded male wouldn't like to see Evelyn's boobs? Surely an absolutely normal desire.

This provoked the response from Disappointed for sure - "people like you expect to see her tits, you are being ridiculous." Some of us reading these pages actually speak and understand English!!! There is a world of difference between expressing a wish to see Evelyn's boobs, and saying you expect to see them. It is someone who doesn't understand the difference between a wish and an expectation who is frankly "being ridiculous".

Why do we attack each other on these pages? Surely even Disappointed for sure would love to see Evelyn's boobs!!! If not, why not????
26-08-2016 15:14
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Is she away on holiday again?

Or is Evelyn getting distinctly cold feet about this industry?
06-09-2016 06:44
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(06-09-2016 06:44 )Rake Wrote:  Is she away on holiday again?

Or is Evelyn getting distinctly cold feet about this industry?

yeah, holiday mate.

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
06-09-2016 09:51
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

Evelyn is on her summer holiday - the previous absence was a major family re-union in Ukraine. She will be back on Friday 16th September.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2016 07:27 by nottooold.)
06-09-2016 22:22
HEX!T Away
Retired

while nice to see her back. no cam?
i hope its just because its her first shift back and not because some asshat keeps posting clips of her cam shows.
PLZ STOP your spoiling it for the rest of us, if today is anything to go by.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
16-09-2016 18:56
Thread Closed