Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Glad lexi is starting off at 10 and im able to watch it its about damn time
07-08-2016 22:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(07-08-2016 22:48 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Glad lexi is starting off at 10 and im able to watch it its about damn time

YES that was unusual: I guess because Lori was late in.?
08-08-2016 06:43
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

its been several years since i last posted on this forum. with bad health, i recently started watching the channels again and up until the last couple of weeks babestation had been superb,super selection of girls with great camera work and a cut above the rest, then caput !!! since this perv cam has come on the scene watching a night show is like watching paint dry, just too much over the top censorship ,with hardly a look at the girls from the waist down for most of the night ,not much of an incentive for those who dont want the perv cam service ,but just a sexy chat and being able to see the girl as it was up until it was introduced, oh well im back anyway , i hope things get better before kerrie gets back ;D
08-08-2016 18:03
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Yes I have noticed that some girls spend a lot of time adjusting the pervcam rather than spending their time sitting or standing on the set. A few girls bend down (out of view) for a minute or several! to adjust it! This will happen throughout their section. NOT VERY GOOD AT ALL!!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2016 19:26 by trains55.)
08-08-2016 18:26
ANGELSTARQ Offline
Senior Poster

Totally agree and Babestation if you think for one moment it shall entice all to sign up - think again - get it together please??
08-08-2016 18:30
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(08-08-2016 18:30 )ANGELSTARQ Wrote:  
(08-08-2016 18:26 )trains55 Wrote:  
(08-08-2016 18:03 )shankey! Wrote:  its been several years since i last posted on this forum. with bad health, i recently started watching the channels again and up until the last couple of weeks babestation had been superb,super selection of girls with great camera work and a cut above the rest, then caput !!! since this perv cam has come on the scene watching a night show is like watching paint dry, just too much over the top censorship ,with hardly a look at the girls from the waist down for most of the night ,not much of an incentive for those who dont want the perv cam service ,but just a sexy chat and being able to see the girl as it was up until it was introduced, oh well im back anyway , i hope things get better before kerrie gets back ;D

Yes I have noticed that some girls spend a lot of time adjusting the pervcam rather than spending their time sitting or standing on the set. A few girls bend down (out of view) for a minute or so at a time to adjust it! NOT VERY GOOD AT ALL!!!!
Totally agree and Babestation if you think for one moment it shall entice all to sign up - think again - get it together please??

I think that they are trying to get us to spend money on the pervcam instead of "enjoying" the girls doing what they should be doing: entertaining us and being visually attractive and facing the camera ALL THE TIME! Please BS come on BEFORE you lose viewers/callers! I really used to enjoy the shows BUT first the loss of the "Dutch" licence and now this debacle: Whatever next? It has to be said that a few girls can manage to be "in front of us" as well as looking after the pervcam BUT it can't be easy and some really do adjust things rather than keep contact with the TV screen. Clearly something needs to be done about this shambles SOONER rather than later.
08-08-2016 18:45
ANGELSTARQ Offline
Senior Poster

well said trainsSmile
08-08-2016 18:59
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

There is a different show happening on freeview channel 172 compared to Babenation channel 906. Lynda Leigh is on but it's showing a different camera angle. Is this again what happened earlier on this year. Sky viewers see something else and freeview viewers get to see something else.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
09-08-2016 00:55
HEX!T Away
Retired

classic hazel
Quote:any hole is a goal...

ok darling can i stick it in your nostril? laugh

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-08-2016 02:59
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(09-08-2016 00:55 )REX MASTER Wrote:  There is a different show happening on freeview channel 172 compared to Babenation channel 906. Lynda Leigh is on but it's showing a different camera angle. Is this again what happened earlier on this year. Sky viewers see something else and freeview viewers get to see something else.

So was the Freeview show better than Sky like the last time it happened? Just interested.
09-08-2016 06:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV