babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(11-07-2016 20:13 )M-L-L Wrote:  Well if the shows just become about who shows the most on pervcam and that determines who gets all the shifts imo that will be a shame.
Seems to me like that would be taking away the decision about what level a babe wants to go to away from them by default.
However, if the babes that are less inclined to be explicit on cam have to make their shows more interesting in a different way in order to keep pace, and if that is even possible, then imo that would be a more positive result all round.
Again just my opinion but some of the babes that are most willing to show all are not always or necessarily the best lookers imo.

This is the crux of what may be happening at the moment. A race to see who can be dirtest may well be what some people want, even desirable to most on some level, but the babeshows have always been defined by their restrictions (even though the levels of those restrictions have changed over the years) take them away and you may upset a balance that gave us sort of babes that brought guys to the shows in the first place.

Watching to see which of the current babes make the switch may be fun but where does it lead recruitment in the future?

What makes the babeshows any different if they all end up online looking like Unleashed? IMO, the TV/caller enticement element needs to maintained in its priority and a fine balance struck with the Pervs if guys want to keep what makes the babeshows special. Its a tricky business atm for sure.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
11-07-2016 21:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ I posted in Danni Levy's Daytime thread today that BS are going to introduce some adjustments over the next few weeks. I think as things settle down it will be better than it is today which I think many of us find unsatisfactory. Speaking personally I don't want all girls revealing more and tbh I don't get the excitement of watching on Pervcam a close up of a girls thong. The beauty of the shows to me is the variety that you get. Sitting still with only a girls upper body visible on TV is not an enticing performance to my mind.
11-07-2016 21:26
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(11-07-2016 20:13 )M-L-L Wrote:  Well if the shows just become about who shows the most on pervcam and that determines who gets all the shifts imo that will be a shame.
Seems to me like that would be taking away the decision about what level a babe wants to go to away from them by default.
However, if the babes that are less inclined to be explicit on cam have to make their shows more interesting in a different way in order to keep pace, and if that is even possible, then imo that would be a more positive result all round.
Again just my opinion but some of the babes that are most willing to show all are not always or necessarily the best lookers imo.

I wholeheartedly agree with that.
If Pervcam is going to reach a point when it detracts from any capability or desire to show some creativity and imagination in a stint then I am against it. I don't want the shows to become regimented in any way. I want them to be as spontaneous and exciting as possible.
Over reliance on any babe, any set, any theme or any one particular feature whether it be Pervcam or anything else is not going to create very stimulating viewing.
The shows are too repetitious as it is. Everything seems to be repeated endlessly in a constant bingefest to the point of utter boredom. If Pervcam is going to affect the quality of visual stimulus for those that in the main watch on television such as myself then speaking personally my desire to call will lessen even further.

11-07-2016 22:00
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

IMO, of course, but it seems likely that the babes who are most willing to show anything 'worthwhile' on pervcam are the ones who would be happy to do, for example, Unleashed, so which would you prefer? Some (presumably) shit quality, poorly framed pervcam, or a proper show on Unleashed?
Yes, there's the possibility that there may be some who might just show a bit more on pervcam, but would not 'go the whole hog' on Unleashed, but indications so far suggest that they are likely to be 'few and far between', and all of this is against a backdrop of the dramatically detrimental impact pervcam has had on the regular shows. bladewave Sad annoyed

Given how poor the shows have become in recent years (IMO), I fear that pervcam might just be the 'final nail in the coffin', unless they sort out some acceptable balance between 'pervcam babes' and 'regular show babes', that satisfies users of both. As I've said before, it would seem to be as simple as:- 'pervcam willing' have a pervcam on set, and 'pervcam unwiling' don't.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2016 22:43 by Censorship :-(.)
11-07-2016 22:38
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(11-07-2016 22:38 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  IMO, of course, but it seems likely that the babes who are most willing to show anything 'worthwhile' on pervcam are the ones who would be happy to do, for example, Unleashed, so which would you prefer? Some (presumably) shit quality, poorly framed pervcam, or a proper show on Unleashed?
Yes, there's the possibility that there may be some who might just show a bit more on pervcam, but would not 'go the whole hog' on Unleashed, but indications so far suggest that they are likely to be 'few and far between', and all of this is against a backdrop of the dramatically detrimental impact pervcam has had on the regular shows. bladewave Sad annoyed

Given how poor the shows have become in recent years (IMO), I fear that pervcam might just be the 'final nail in the coffin', unless they sort out some acceptable balance between 'pervcam babes' and 'regular show babes', that satisfies users of both. As I've said before, it would seem to be as simple as:- 'pervcam willing' have a pervcam on set, and 'pervcam unwiling' don't.

Yes that last paragraph seems so logical a solution SO its probably safe to say that BS wont go down that route!
11-07-2016 23:16
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The pervcam is definitely having a detrimental effect on Maddie's performance tonight. She hasn't removed her pants yet so I doubt there is much joy for the pervcammers either.
11-07-2016 23:21
HEX!T Away
Retired

she did eventually but it was after midnight when her calls started to dry up. which imo is a bit late to the party.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
13-07-2016 00:29
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(13-07-2016 00:29 )HEX!T Wrote:  she did eventually but it was after midnight when her calls started to dry up. which imo is a bit late to the party.

Did anyone go on Olivia's pervcam last night while she was on Babestation? I just wondered as from about 11.00! (when she was allowed to) she was doing a 2 Minute Challenge and her pants were well down(virtually naked except stockings) and she was "accurately" holding the pervcam camera directly above her pussy! It looked like her legs were open BUT difficult to tell as she was (obviously) side on to camera. I just wondered if it was likely that she would have.........?
13-07-2016 07:02
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(13-07-2016 07:02 )trains55 Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 00:29 )HEX!T Wrote:  she did eventually but it was after midnight when her calls started to dry up. which imo is a bit late to the party.

Did anyone go on Olivia's pervcam last night while she was on Babestation? I just wondered as from about 11.00! (when she was allowed to) she was doing a 2 Minute Challenge and her pants were well down(virtually naked except stockings) and she was "accurately" holding the pervcam camera directly above her pussy! It looked like her legs were open BUT difficult to tell as she was (obviously) side on to camera. I just wondered if it was likely that she would have.........?
Yes it would be interesting if she does show the goods as in the past I believe she has said she would never do open leg.
13-07-2016 08:38
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(13-07-2016 08:38 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 07:02 )trains55 Wrote:  

Yes it would be interesting if she does show the goods as in the past I believe she has said she would never do open leg.

That's what I thought the situation was as she has never ( to my knowledge) gone on BSX. Perhaps she did?..........last night! Someone must be able to tell us..........
13-07-2016 09:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV