babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(02-07-2016 11:19 )winsaw Wrote:  Was a bit of chaos lastnight with Dannii not being there messing things up, was quite funny at times like when Amanda was still on 906 when she should have been on BSX, the look on her face when I guess the producer from BSX came in and asked what she was still doing their,
To make it work Amelia finished on BSU 2 hours early and then did a long 1.15 stint on 909 was good with lots of boob play and naked for at least 30 mins of her time but would have preferred she stayed on BSU as she doesn't do it often,
Beth went straight from 909 to 906 to BSX without break meaning she was live for nearly 3 hours great naked stint on 906 followed by her college girl routeen on 906,
Amanda came back from BSX all excited and gave an amazing show on 909 after she replaced Amelia she was naked most the time and pushed the limits,
909 was the best channel last night as it had the most nakedness and the producer just let the girls do what they wanted so good sexy fun

So Meet the Babes (906: 175 Freeview) was best then. Its often good compared to Babenation and I dont like Babestation as the OSG's tend to intrude more. The only thing I don't like about MTB is that they often have several 2-4-1s and not many solo sections BUT I guess that wasn't an issue last night! From what I saw on MTB after midnight it was looking good with Beth fully naked (as usual) and then Amelia braless and shaking! as she does! Looks like I should have recorded that show but Babenation had been better recently. Do you mean that Beth was naked on Babestation (908) instead of 906 (Babenation)? as I recorded Babenation FV and she was on for a total of only about an hour and a half (in two sections) and was topless( at best! ) and fully dressed in her last (one hour) section up until the end at 5.00!.
It obviously depends largely on the producer as well as how the girls are feeling I guess as to what sort of show we get. Thanks anyway: its good to know that some BS channels are reasonable. And don't forget Ashley was pretty good on Babestation virtually naked a lot! Shame I recorded the worst show again.............
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2016 13:30 by trains55.)
02-07-2016 13:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Don't take this the wrong way Smile

But have you ever thought of upgrading to a machine that can record more than one channel? Wink
02-07-2016 23:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-07-2016 23:47 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Don't take this the wrong way Smile

But have you ever thought of upgrading to a machine that can record more than one channel? Wink

I have two machines so can record all 3 FV shows but ideally only keep the show that I've recorded on DVD which invariably is the "worst" one!
03-07-2016 06:15
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning.
Babenation Saturday 02/07

Lori was on in her "usual" midnight slot until 1.00 before she went on BSX. She was braless at the start and went naked. But put her pants on for her Listen in Line and 2 Minute Challenge! Amanda was then on for an hour and twenty minutes or so. She was in a "dress" and pants and stockings. She soon went braless (taking her dress off) and kept on getting dressed and undressed! She was fully naked for about 15 minutes and used a handthong when moving around (looking for her pants?) Lori was then on (again!) for just under an hour. She was quite energetic as usual and was naked for 4 minutes and then put her pants on for her 2 Minute Challenge! Alice was then on for the last hour and a half. She was in "THE" white see through dress and white pants. (She grabbed Lori's tit on changeover!). She moved her dress up a few times briefly showing off her pants and torso. She also showed quite a bit of her crotch; very daring for her! and BS! LOVELY STUFF! (BUT she wasn't as good as when I saw her on MTB at about 12.25 when she took her bra off! and her pants were well down to her knees: VIRTUALLY NAKED!) I actually have footage from Babenation (BS One?) earlier this year when Alice was braless and had her pants well down which was very good! and I've kept. BUT girls seem to look sexier in the sauna especially when wearing their skiimpies! or less!)
So a tamish show again! I thought Amanda was better than Lori! It was good to see Alice on for quite a time BUT didn't see Ashley or Lexi. Never mind Lexi is back on tonight and Ashley isn't going anywhere! I guess that it wasn't a "normal" night with Amanda, Lexi and Lori disappearing to BSX until the early hours mucking up the schedules.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2016 09:31 by trains55.)
03-07-2016 07:31
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^^I would say Lexi was on lots lastnight and was the stand out performance, I saw her on 909 between 11-12 in a nice black outfit, then she was off tv for 1:30 as was on BSX but went straight from BSX to 908 in the same sexy outfit that showed her ass off perfectly she did 1 hour there so 2 hours live with out break had a 20 min break then back on 909 again at 3 another hour and did 2 different outfits

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-07-2016 09:53
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning.
Recorded Meet the Babes FV expecting to see all of the girls which I did BUT Amelia was only on for the first 25 minutes in a 2-4-1 with Beth and was braless from the start. Bethwas in a multi-coloured bra and pants (bikini?) Then Beth was on solo for about 35 minutes and was naked most of the time. Bex was then on for 33 minutes topless in a black one piece and no stockings! She really shook her bum and played with her big titties. Olivia then joined her in a 2-4-1 for about half an hour dressed in bra, pants and stockings. She went topless quite early on and stayed topless. There was some slight touching! (Olivia rubbed Bex's body and tit and there was brief tit to tit! A bit better than normal!) Olivia was then solo for about one hour and was topless all the time; her pants went down slightly (briefly).Beth joined her briefly and was then on solo for just 25 minutes! Lexi was then on for about half an hour. She was braless in black pants, suspender belt, suspenders and stockings. Bex then joined her for about 30 minutes in the same outfit as before (topless). Bex was then solo until joined by Olivia at 5.00 and Lexi soon afterwards for the "usual" 3-4-1 until the end of the show. So quite a tame show (apart from Beth) and too many 2-4-1s and several short sections. Also Amelia was on for a very short time (not solo)(VERY UNUSUAL!) I bet she was better (and naked?) elsewhere. It was good to see Lexi (I didnt see her on Babenation the night before) BUT she was quite restrained. I bet she was better elsewhere as well: and naked? So a disappointing show. I almost regret not recording Babenation as I often do.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2016 08:19 by trains55.)
04-07-2016 08:09
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Lastnight was unusual as non of the so called big names where working demanding long stints on there favourite channels,
So this gave the chance for Amelia to get out of her usual home the 909 sauna and put on a great show on 906 for most of the night, see Lexi was on 908 most of the night for the 2nd night running and was very good again a shame she is only part time,
Think there was a bit to much 241 on 909 but did like that the girls where moved around more than normal,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-07-2016 11:14
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-07-2016 11:14 )winsaw Wrote:  Lastnight was unusual as non of the so called big names where working demanding long stints on there favourite channels,
So this gave the chance for Amelia to get out of her usual home the 909 sauna and put on a great show on 906 for most of the night, see Lexi was on 908 most of the night for the 2nd night running and was very good again a shame she is only part time,
Think there was a bit to much 241 on 909 but did like that the girls where moved around more than normal,

Thanks for that; it answered a lot of my questions! So Amelia was om Babenation and Lexi on Babestation mostly. Very unusual! I really think there were too many 2-4-1s on MTB plus several very short sections (solo) of the girls; understandable to let the girls have long sections elsewhere I suppose. I was reckoning MTB would be best for Amelia, Beth and Lexi! But it wasn't really. Hopefully back to normal tonight BUT only 4 girls so no 2-4-1s? and all girls on all 3 shows!? By the way did Lexi go naked on Babestation? Just wondering. Thanks again..
04-07-2016 14:33
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning.
Recorded Meet the Babes FV hoping to see all 4 girls and no annoying 2-4-1s. It worked although Sophie was only on for the last hour section and was joined by Lexi just after 5.00.Olivia was on for the first hour and a half in black underwear including suspender belt, suspenders and stockings. She went topless early and really shook and played with her tits and licked one on 12 minutes! She stayed topless mostly and was energetic as usual but didn't take her bra off completely. Lynda was then on for an hour and a half in a black see through one pice suit and black pants. She went topless early and got into several positions as usual. She took her suit off at 2.05 for about 50 minutes BUT didn't go naked. Lexi was then on for an hour and a half and was braless from the start just in cream pants. She was very energetic as usual and really showed off her big tits and lovely arse. She moved her pants down to her thighs a few times BUT didn't go naked. But at least she was on MTB and was quite good. Sophie was then on for the last hour. She was braless from the start in a blue one piece rolled down to her waist. She got into various positions as usual and covered up at 4.58. She was then joined by Lexi ( in black (big) bra and pants) just after 5.00 for the last half hour tame 2-4-1.So a much better show than the previous "unusual" show. All 4 girls were on(although not very long for Sophie) and there weren't any long advert sections or catch up repeats! HOORAY! But on the black side no-one went naked. But a reasonable show nonetheless. Hopefully the same sort of show tonight with just 4 girls; which I think works quite well. I look forward to finding out that Lexi, Sophie and Olivia went naked elsewhere! Thanks.
05-07-2016 08:58
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning.
I watched Babestation (in bed) from 10.00 until just before midnight and recorded Babenation from midnight. Ashley was on Babestation from 10.00 until midnight or just after. She was very very good. She was in a red miniskirt black bra and NO STOCKINGS! She was obviously feeling "up for it" as at 10.53 she was down to her tiny black pants and played with them; this was in her POV listen in line. From then on she got better so that at 11.00! she was laying on her front with pants down (bare bum!) Then her listen in line finished and she carried on in various positions with her pants down quite a bit (on and off) and was virtually naked! One of her best efforts!
So Babenation. Maddie started the show at midnight for just half an hour.(She'd been on since 11.00) She was in a black bra, pants and STOCKINGS! She did a short listen in line and went braless. She stayed braless and rubbed her pussy area. She then did a 2 minute challenge and took her pants off for it! She really rubbed her pussy and although very censored it was quite good. She put her pants on just before going off. Then Ashley was on for an hour and a half. She was dressed in a black one piece PVC short dress? and (tiny) pants; and again no STOCKINGS or suspender! After Babestation I was quite hopeful. BUT she wasn't anywhere as good as on that show. She was topless on and off BUT only went braless after an hour! Very late. She moved her pants down slightly (showing bare bum) in various positions BUT was fairly restrained. Disappointing; was she any better on MTB (if she was on?) Lori was then on for an hour and a half. She started in the study braless and was naked within a few minutes. She then moved to the garage set for about 50 minutes. She did a 2 minute challenge (she put her pants on for it!) for about 10 minutes. She was then back in the study for her last 15 minutes and stayed braless till the end. Amanda was then on for the last hour and twenty five minutes or so. She was in a black catsuit as a "Mistress". She went braless on and off and moved her pants down very slightly showing slight front crotch BUT didn't go fully naked (unlike on MTB!). So quite tame. Good points;saw all four girls. Bad points; the girls seemed more restrained than on Babestation and MTB (from what I saw briefly) So not as good as it could have been. Never mind tonight looks interesting: Ashley, Alice, Kimberley and Maddie. Just 4 girls again. Anyway how were the other shows?
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2016 10:46 by trains55.)
06-07-2016 08:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV