Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(11-06-2016 19:28 )Block Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 18:26 )ColinRB Wrote:  ^^ I've seen better day babes doing nude from the waist up shows between 4 and 5 am than many fully covered up shows between 10 and 11 pm

If day babes want to start at 4 am and show their nipples, yes please lets have more!

Haha you really think that Macy is gonna show her nipples.
That is the best joke i have heard this year!
There is more chance of England beating Albania in the final of Euro 2016! Big Laugh

OK maybe, but they all can't be as good as Emma C !
11-06-2016 21:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Fingers crossed Lucy Anne is departing at 11, so Sophia & Brooke can have a set each
13-06-2016 22:58
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(13-06-2016 22:58 )greenray Wrote:  Fingers crossed Lucy Anne is departing at 11, so Sophia & Brooke can have a set each
Spot on,although it could be argued that they should have been given seperate sets at 10pm and Lucy should have been sent home at 9.59 after her usual dismal poor quality piss-take of a so called tease hour.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
13-06-2016 23:14
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Yes,perhaps Lucy's phone stats are good,otherwise it seems strange Cara B,Mikaela,Emma C would seem better options. Also Zoe Stollery who I reckon only had one tease hour,which was rather good
13-06-2016 23:28
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(13-06-2016 23:28 )greenray Wrote:  Also Zoe Stollery who I reckon only had one tease hour,which was rather good

That's was 6 months ago can you believe.
And on that note I'd say a repeat performance is looking rather unlikely.
I assume it just wasn't for her.
A shame that though since it received a good deal of interest and sparked many hopes.
13-06-2016 23:48
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(11-06-2016 19:28 )Block Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 18:26 )ColinRB Wrote:  ^^ I've seen better day babes doing nude from the waist up shows between 4 and 5 am than many fully covered up shows between 10 and 11 pm

If day babes want to start at 4 am and show their nipples, yes please lets have more!

Haha you really think that Macy is gonna show her nipples.
That is the best joke i have heard this year!
There is more chance of England beating Albania in the final of Euro 2016! Big Laugh

Quite. A real rinser.
14-06-2016 06:55
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Readers of this thread of old will probably recall that I dislike(d) the reinvention of the post 10pm slot as a regular home for the tease option.

It always seemed to me more a staffing convenience for 66 rather than a strength offered to the consumer with true conviction. More of a vote of no confidence in the traditional night show format than a statement of intent for a longterm future.

It may appear odd therefore that I find myself in favour of the 4am variety now that it's arrived! Surprised Why would that be? Well, on the surface I can think of four fairly plain reasons for this...

1. It may be that I am around to see the shows very much less at 4am than I am at 10pm and so any change that can alter my viewing habits in this, as this one has, might be seen as a positive indicator that it can do the same for others.

2. It may be that the girls doing these 4am slots are more of the type that I want to see more often, rather than what has become a quite repetitive selection of babes offered by the 10pm teases.

3. The 4am teases also seem less objectionable as a whole as the old type shows are simply more moribund at 4am than they are at 10pm. Very little would seem a step backwards on the low energy levels all too often seen from the night girls, however understandably, at silly o'clock after six plus hours in the chair.

4. As has been indicated by Colin above, the new tease hours also have the added benefit of letting this different batch of new teasers get used to displaying greater content levels (despite the presumed lack of nipple-age from some! Smile ). As always, like dipping a toe in and getting comfortable with the water, it may help some babes be more inclined to swim out further! The perve cams have helped some babes do this in one format, the new sessions should help break down these barriers on TV.

Finally, I have a more speculative reason, which, if true, may alter the perception of these changes for some posters:-

I think, if we look at what 66 might be hoping to achieve with these changes in scheduling, there might just be something more going on here than the attempted eradication by strangulation of the established night show! I would say, quite the opposite could be occurring in fact, with these moves representing s66's attempt to save the night show at their channels...

As I see it, 66 see the traditional night time hours as too long in comparison with what they perceive as their massive strength - their daytime roster. (Most guys on here would I think agree with them on the assessment of this strength at least.)

With these latest tease slots they are obviously looking to maximise that strength. Placing teases at either end of the now quite truncated nighttime hours, essentially cuts down on the chances for lulls (in the girls' energy levels and/or the number of customers around) over the period.

But there may to be another more subtle intent here... It shouldn't be underestimated how custom creates more custom on the babe channels I think. Guys getting off like to feel 'part of the action' of others doing likewise. There is an excitement and welcoming participatory vitality in being part of a 'baying crowd', all gawping in heat at the same girl! I think 66 are looking to help bring back more of those type atmospheres to their established night girls with these moves.

Shortening the hours of their night shows proper should help re-invigorate this kind to this spark, which should, in turn, help the girls with their performances and incite 'the crowd' at home still further. Whatever method these guys are choosing to interact (perve, calls, whatever), 66 are I think, looking to keep this buzz going for more of the night time - in effect creating greater demand by decreasing the supply! It's an interesting concept if it is their thinking, however irritating the 'daytime' expansion may on the surface seem to the more 'traditional fan'.

So, hopefully, there may well be some 'hidden' pluses in these changes from 66 - even for oldtime farts like me! Tongue

Only future scheduling decisions will indicated if this theory holds any water however. Rolleyes

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
14-06-2016 08:15
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(13-06-2016 23:14 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Spot on,although it could be argued that they should have been given seperate sets at 10pm and Lucy should have been sent home at 9.59 after her usual dismal poor quality piss-take of a so called tease hour.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
You're too soft, Jimmy bladewaveWink

Nice to see Sophia and Brooke offering some Nude Night fun, unlike certain other S66 contenders we could mention.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
14-06-2016 08:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-06-2016 23:28 )greenray Wrote:  Yes,perhaps Lucy's phone stats are good,otherwise it seems strange Cara B,Mikaela,Emma C would seem better options. Also Zoe Stollery who I reckon only had one tease hour,which was rather good

Lucy-Anne's stars are good, hence why she carries on doing her tease shows. Cara Brett does regular tease shows & the odd mini nightshow till midnight/1am, Mikaela does the odd tease hour plus Emma C does the odd mini nightshow too. Think it's Zoe herself that doesn't want to do tease hours.

Loved that s66 used the new double babe set so that they could have both Sophia & Brooke start at 10 as Lucy-Anne does her tease hour

Piper Niven Superfan
14-06-2016 14:02
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(13-06-2016 23:48 )Bandwagon Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 23:28 )greenray Wrote:  Also Zoe Stollery who I reckon only had one tease hour,which was rather good

That's was 6 months ago can you believe.
And on that note I'd say a repeat performance is looking rather unlikely.
I assume it just wasn't for her.
A shame that though since it received a good deal of interest and sparked many hopes.

I can only presume that was Zoe's intention all along. She knew her return to the screens, and with a tease show thrown in to boot, would cause waves amongst the fans/viewers of the shows, and thus, help increase her AW webcam numbers. That's also the reason, I dare say, why her shows are so astonishingly safe and repetitive on Elite nowadays. She wants to save the good stuff for AW. Pity though.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
14-06-2016 14:08