Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ Exactly. It is observable evidence of what is occuring just as a babe lying there without apparent calls is evidence. But anyone trying to intrepret the same has to consider the things you mention, the context, when trying to gauge how well the girl is doing commercially.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
05-06-2016 20:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

I think this last week has been on a par with any week the channel has ever had. Taking in account the shows of Cara Brett, Clare Richards, Sophia Lares and Lola Knight I think it's been a truly great week. I know some of the best stuff happened at 4am, but that's the only reservation I've got.
05-06-2016 22:49
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2016 22:49 )7 stars of the orient Wrote:  Taking in account the shows of Cara Brett, Clare Richards, Sophia Lares and Lola Knight I think it's been a truly great week.

I agree. Those 4 have all put on some of their best shows ever this week, plus the good work's been carried on tonight, with more excellence from Cara and Lola and Sophia Knight too, and made even hotter by the fact that none of them have managed to keep any clothes on.
06-06-2016 01:48
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

have to say 2 different nights one sat night was utter shite and last night was very good not really a cara brett fan but she put on a good show sophia knight was sophia knight but have to say lola was outstanding

last night should be seen a bencmark and should try and replicate it with different girls each night but they wont will be the crap pack of Zara and Jade and the plastic blondes

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2016 08:16 by HannahsPet.)
06-06-2016 08:13
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Hannah Martin was magnificent too. There have been some really stand-out performances in the last couple of weeks. Yes, some nights have bombed but I certainly detect a new era on the babeshows has quietly begun.
06-06-2016 08:44
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(06-06-2016 08:13 )HannahsPet Wrote:  last night should be seen a bencmark and should try and replicate it with different girls each night

That is precisely the point HP.
After last night from Lola there is no hiding place not just for S66 but for any channel. No excuses for any babe or any channel.
Other than Lola herself in a recent closing part of a night I have seen nothing that got remotely close to the sustained quality she produced last night.
There are fleeting glimpses of what is possible on the channels when they really appear to put in the effort Rolleyes.
There is still way too much unimaginative dross on S66 and all the other channels too. I live in hope that certain shows might spark some consistent life into the nightshow product but the expectation level is somewhat lower.
Clare Richards in the window stint a few weeks back was a short but sweet throwback to a better era. The Cara Brett mini nightshow of Sunday 29th May was a vast improvement on almost all the previous ones and the subsequent one of last night.
Last night however, Lola produced the most sustained level of excellence that has thrown down the gauntlet to everyone. Beat that!!
So there are a few signs of what is possible but at this stage I would go no further than that.
I will watch with interest as to what happens in the coming months.

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2016 10:29 by Snooks.)
06-06-2016 10:27
schvall Offline
Senior Poster

There's been a lot more good than bad in the last couple of weeks. Throw in the new set which is interesting and the new graphics which are a big step forward and you have to say things are looking good at the moment. Let's hope the improvement can be sustained.
06-06-2016 11:03
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

but still there will be the cougar channel bashing
06-06-2016 11:09
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Lola has certainly upped her game recently, she is improving all the time. However, there is one thing she needs to improve on; being able to stand for long periods and move around while upright without resorting to that un-natural, contorted, contrived cross-legged stance that they all seem to employ. With Lola, she looks so uncomfortable and about to fall down, hardly a sexy look.
06-06-2016 11:35
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

to be honest i see 940 as a seperate entity

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-06-2016 11:36