babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

void walker Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(21-05-2016 23:47 )snookered147 Wrote:  Listen in lines when the option to listen in is always available anyway laugh.

Yes but a listen in line is listen in ONLY. That's the point.
23-05-2016 02:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(23-05-2016 02:11 )void walker Wrote:  Yes but a listen in line is listen in ONLY. That's the point.

Really? Well blow me down with a feather eekRolleyes. I would never have known otherwise bladewaveRolleyes.
It denies people an opportunity to speak to the on screen babe for the duration of the listen in line.
People have the option to listen in all night long anyway.
It is not unreasonable to point that out Rolleyes.
Maybe they should have a 'Speak to the babes line' with no option to listen in Wink.

(This post was last modified: 23-05-2016 09:03 by Snooks.)
23-05-2016 02:41
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Isn't the idea that it's a more distilled/pure babe 'get off as quick as you can' to the girl talking filth with no other fella in the way option? It's a variant service to guys who prefer not to have to talk or be bothered with another bloke's scenarios on the phone, no? It is a little different to the normal listen in.

All the ploys BS use have a logical basis in marketing, it's just that they are cynical in nature and deployment.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
23-05-2016 04:36
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Well put Shandyhand Wink.
In principle there is a rationale for it.
In practice though from my considerable experience of involuntary listening in while waiting to chat to the on screen babe it is the babe that does most of the dirty talk anyway so the callers are not going to lose out much in terms of listen in quality Wink laugh.

(This post was last modified: 23-05-2016 07:42 by Snooks.)
23-05-2016 07:31
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Four Girl Shows

Hi there. It looks like Babestation have standardised? on 4 girls each night most nights. How do you find that? I prefer it in some ways as (usually) you see all 4 girls on each show although not for the same amount of time. Last night Roxi was only on for the first 3 minutes! BUT she was already on the show from much earlier! Also last night we didn't suffer from the "usual"? catch up repeat section; did any other show? I guess this might mean that some girls only get a very brief break between shows? but it seems to work. Any thoughts at all?
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2016 09:39 by trains55.)
24-05-2016 09:38
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

For me, wherever it is a good thing or not depends on who the four girls are.
24-05-2016 10:01
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-05-2016 10:01 )Tractor boy Wrote:  For me, wherever it is a good thing or not depends on who the four girls are.

That's true of course BUT as I said you usually see them all and don't miss out. Which is what I prefer having missed out on a favourite girl on several evenings.
24-05-2016 11:56
hazelxxx Offline
Junior Poster

Hey guys sorry for the confusion im on webcam on adultwork tonight and back on sexy babestation tomorrow and thu ? cant wait to show of my new tan and get filthy ? xxx
24-05-2016 19:58
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

Rolleyes we lost,hansdown
Lets face it guys (and girls),the battle has been lost,we are stuck with the government censors OFCOM,for the foreseeable future,they have even taken control of the BBC now.
What is more important to me (and possibly you) is the fact that your average babechannel cameraman has also become your Mary Whitehouse,mumsnet,take on theirself censor.
I think this country has a 2 tier system of allowance where nudity is concerned.
You can see fanny on channel 4,you can see inside of a fanny on channel 4,but you can see f$$k all on a station which portrays its-self as a babestation.
It is not,nor ever will be a station which portrays nudity and I think that it should be classed as a Tit station,which is all they ever show.
I will from time to time tune in,but I think that for all that it is worth,it will be just same old,same old.
Give the girls the camera,sack the camera people that they have now,save thousands of pounds on wages and get a better outcome. laugh
28-05-2016 01:20
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there Guys. I recorded Babenation last night for Ashley.....Guess what she wasn't on that show again!....But its good to see that Babenation is catching up with Babestation! We had the Babestation lights! as well as the 2 minute challenges! At last......Not a great fan of them BUT its good that Babenation is getting up to speed!
28-05-2016 09:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV