Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
Lots of talk about boob jobs, boys. It seems to me that the object of a boob job is to improve the appearance of the breasts. Most of the girls on the babe channels have had boob jobs, and frankly, most of them look like boob jobs, and not like natural breasts. That's a shame!!

Evelyn has either the best natural breasts I've ever nearly seen, or the most natural looking boob job I've ever nearly seen!!! That's fine with me!!!
27-04-2016 09:19
Find all posts by this user
mahnyard Offline
Senior Poster

(26-04-2016 21:06 )euleri Wrote:  And look at you, getting personal with me over something so trivial as Evelyn's boobs. Smile

No ones getting personal. Sensitivity levels on this board are absurd.
27-04-2016 09:37
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

(27-04-2016 09:37 )mahnyard Wrote:  No ones getting personal. Sensitivity levels on this board are absurd.

Says the guy who keeps addressing me with his mind-blowing observations.

Anyway, I wholeheartedly agree with nottooold. Who the fuck cares if her boobs are fake or not? They look fantastic & in this business that is what matters most.
27-04-2016 09:58
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Her tits look natural to me, and splendid. None of that over-inflated balloon look that makes them oddly static and move unnaturally and feel wrong to the hand.
27-04-2016 15:49
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

Like fuck has Evelyn had a boob job.. I was thrown when I heard Abbey had got help, but when colleagues of Evelyn say they're not tampered with, I'd probably believe them rather than some conspiracy theorist suggesting because she keeps her hands on them, or puts light material over the cam 'to cover the scars'.

She's doing that to leave some sort of enigma, and with an eye to the future and where video might end up...

Btw heard a possible mutual friend of Evelyn's is starting there later on this year. When you hear Fernanda metaphorically blow hot air up the person for having a natural rack, and arse, and how well jel she is.. you know she's going to be great, and unenhaced..
29-04-2016 12:29
MalReynolds Offline
Account Closed

Shit she looks amazing today, the boots. Christ, those boots
29-04-2016 13:42
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Remember guys that a girl can get a boob enhancement without leaving any sort of scar, its through injections in the right places that just puffs up the breasts it really gives it that enhanced look without the overstated bolted-on-tits look, its very popular with Japanese gravure models, e.g. Anri okita and haruno kasumi etc...

Not saying that that is what Evelyn the blonde has done btw

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
29-04-2016 16:37
troubleshooter Offline
Junior Poster

Always thought they were real until this year.

Have to say I'm 90% they're fake. But fair to say they look awesome and the fact that no one can tell means that they're a decent job.

But, who cares. They look great anyhow.

Would love her to totally ditch the tape still anyhow. Nothing hotter than seeing daytime girls risk a little more.
02-05-2016 13:04
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

If you were new to the adult channels, you would never know she had a cracking arse, because she never flaunts it for the tv audience anymore.

i miss the old evelyn.

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
02-05-2016 16:56
tonkpils Offline
Evelyn the Masterpiece

may i ask to the ones thinking that she has fake boobs, how many time they squeezed boobs in their hands??

the thing is... if you ever did, looking at her shows you would never put the nature of her boobs in doubt....

look how she squeeze them... a fake one would never get the same results...

about scarfs... i cannot see any of them on her shows.

but... if this was a way to 'motivate' her to show more every show, that was certainly a success... laugh

so... evelyn... ppl think you have fake boobs... please do it.... do a full naked show, so that ppl will stop arguing about the nature of your fantastic body.

Wink
04-05-2016 22:07
Thread Closed