Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
mate you forget where you are. this isnt academia its a babeshow forum where pretty much every opinion should be taken with a huge grain of salt.Cool

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
13-03-2016 04:00
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

(13-03-2016 01:59 )JohnBoy Wrote:  Feeling guilty, kiddo? Actually I wasn't thinking of u as that.. but if you feel the cap fits.... well.. not stopping you..

(12-03-2016 19:05 )HEX!T Wrote:  <snip>

guilty about what exactly. no mate not in the least.laugh
but saying as you posted it directly under my comment with out an @ or quote, it seemed apt to reply.

so no, no guilt just clarifying my point of view.Smile

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
13-03-2016 19:15
beresv Offline
Reloaded

Nothing new...
She knows, or should know if you are after 5 years start shows a bit more than nothing and you are popular then it can happen. EASY!
But girl and her Fan boys have chance to talk about how it is horribly and who will be the new internet Hero who saves her from the verybad guys. Surprised
14-03-2016 17:41
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

(14-03-2016 17:41 )beresv Wrote:  Nothing new...
She knows, or should know if you are after 5 years start shows a bit more than nothing and you are popular then it can happen. EASY!
But girl and her Fan boys have chance to talk about how it is horribly and who will be the new internet Hero who saves her from the verybad guys. Surprised

And at which point in this grammar-riddle did you explain why her recordings on tubes are beneficial to her shows? Because this is what this rant is all about.

I can say it as well - nothing new. People keep calling me a "white knight", a fanboy and worse yet never actually manage to come up with a proper excuse or an argument for these uploads. The girls should know, the studio should know, I should know..... The ones who should know what they are doing are the people who record & share these stuff publicly. There is no gain in this activity for anybody, apart from the freeloaders. It's fucking stupid & there is absolutely no excuse for it. Yet people still do it & try to defend it... can't understand that.
14-03-2016 19:19
Jimmer1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

The reason for doing it could be many things, a small sense of justice for it being to expensive or perhaps a small amount of incoming gratitude from the community that receive it

Whether for good or for ill they will continue to do it and you just have to grin and bear it if your against or enjoy it if your for

I would just add that arguing on a forum will do little but I'm glad it hasn't come down to ridiculous name calling or aspersions to ones character so far
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2016 19:48 by Jimmer1.)
14-03-2016 19:46
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

(14-03-2016 19:46 )Jimmer1 Wrote:  The reason for doing it could be many things, a small sense of justice for it being to expensive or perhaps a small amount of incoming gratitude from the community that receive it

Whether for good or for ill they will continue to do it and you just have to grin and bear it if your against or enjoy it if your for

I would just add that arguing on a forum will do little but I'm glad it hasn't come down to ridiculous name calling or aspersions to ones character so far

Justice for being too expensive? Then uploading these shows seem kinda counter-productive. It has already been seen with many models - they discover their content on tubes, then shut up shop or show only for ridiculous amount of credits/tips.

And the joy you get from gratitude/attention only lasts for a short time & usually turns into contempt as soon as the freeloaders start uploading your content publicly on other sites & claim it as their own.

And, not trying to be hostile again, but I at least won't "grin and bear it" if I start getting poor-quality shows for my money because of these idiots. The studio already steals a fair amount of it because of the site problems, I don't need another outlet.
14-03-2016 21:13
Jimmer1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Don't get me wrong euleri I'm in the against boat but there's very little you can do to stop it sure you can get uploads taken down and report the poster but they will just change IP address and username and put it back up as long as there is demand there will be supply unfortunately
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2016 08:10 by Jimmer1.)
15-03-2016 08:09
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

(15-03-2016 08:09 )Jimmer1 Wrote:  Don't get me wrong euleri I'm in the against boat but there's very little you can do to stop it sure you can get uploads taken down and report the poster but they will just change IP address and username and put it back up as long as there is demand there will be supply unfortunately

As I said - I'm not just gonna sit down and take it. It's MY money that I'm losing bc of these idiots.

You also presume that these people are consistent with their "efforts". Most of them are not & some of them can actually be reasoned with. Plus - the studio seems to have upped their efforts in terms of removing these vids so the more stubborn ones can be dealt with by them.
15-03-2016 14:10
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

What? You think the girls WILL charge stupid prices for 'tricks'? Like a certain chesty blonde repeatedly asking for £50 TO HER for a finger slip of the kind Fern does regularly on cam? Apparently a 50 tkt tip is £1.75 to her (or thats what she claims).

In what planetary sphere is posting a recording of a webcam somehow 'giving it to the man'? All it will do is discourage some of the girls from do more than lie there in Michelin Man suits, triple thickness knickers, or raise their webcam rates so they (or rather s66) benefit from the recorders, and true fans/passing eyes are dissuaded..
15-03-2016 14:30
laughingcavalier Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Evelyn - Caps & Vids
16-03-2016 14:03
Thread Closed