Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

johnsta Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
I can't believe Evelyn tit slipped again tonight and I was topping up credits, I've missed every slip by seconds!!
08-03-2016 00:53
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

(07-03-2016 22:55 )mrmann Wrote:  
(05-03-2016 23:08 )HEX!T Wrote:  honestly mate im pretty sure thats wishful thinking...
why?
i just saw becky talking about pervcam and how much evelyn brought in, in 1 month.
something over 15k for the month... if i read her lips right.
then she mouthed 17 (?) in reply to the person she was talking to.

if evelyn is pulling in that kinda money by not showing i doubt she will be in any hurry to go further any time soon.

17,000 a month by doing perv cam? I don't know, seems a little... high?

You sure Becky mouthed "Perv cam"? Tongue
nope not high at all.

well lets say im a little more sure of the numbers than you are of girls giving blowjobs when they reach off screen for a drink Big Grin

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
08-03-2016 13:19
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

Evelyn on her perve chat right now:

Quote:[21:54]
evelynperve:
ive got baby oil to tease you and a cream as well
[21:54]
evelynperve:
hi boys yes im on tonight

My night is fucking BOOKED!!!
11-03-2016 20:56
HEX!T Away
Retired

good for you, have fun... Wink
me i'v get a washer to plumb in after waiting all day for them to turn up, they arrive at 7:20pm. Rolleyes

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
11-03-2016 21:00
Frauen2015 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I don't understand. Camera freezing, low resolution, not completely naked and people spend tons of money. Is she cute? Yes! Very!
12-03-2016 01:01
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

[Image: d6mhP4s.png]

annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Those uploaders really are a cancer to these shows! I cannot & will not understand those who do this. What Evelyn is doing now is special & a sure way to ruin it is to record her & upload the footage in tube sites. Who & why on earth would do that!?

Seriously, there is a special place in hell reserved for people who ruin the performances of these girls with those uploads.

Sorry for the rant, she was brilliant again today. But that comment got me absolutely fuming!
12-03-2016 02:05
ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

Ever since girls have been on shows and removed items of clothing to reveal a little flesh some men have asked them to show more and recorded the outcome then put it on the internet to show how clever they have been and get thanks!
12-03-2016 02:47
sowhat Offline

(12-03-2016 02:05 )euleri Wrote:  [Image: d6mhP4s.png]

Those uploaders really are a cancer to these shows! I cannot & will not understand those who do this. What Evelyn is doing now is special & a sure way to ruin it is to record her & upload the footage in tube sites. Who & why on earth would do that!?

Seriously, there is a special place in hell reserved for people who ruin the performances of these girls with those uploads.

Sorry for the rant, she was brilliant again today. But that comment got me absolutely fuming!
get off your high horse she is never gonna meet you stop being a white night for studio 66 they r gonna take your money just like mine you won't get no thanks so stop being a grass
12-03-2016 03:28
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

(12-03-2016 02:47 )ColinRB Wrote:  Ever since girls have been on shows and removed items of clothing to reveal a little flesh some men have asked them to show more and recorded the outcome then put it on the internet to show how clever they have been and get thanks!

Except it's as clever as lighting a fire on a boat to attract attention. The only thing they achieve by this is ruining the shows for themselves & the rest of us.

(12-03-2016 03:28 )sowhat Wrote:  get off your high horse she is never gonna meet you stop being a white night for studio 66 they r gonna take your money just like mine you won't get no thanks so stop being a grass

If wanting her to produce good shows for my money is being a white knight - so be it. But you do realize, right, that the studio is gonna "take your money" even more if Evelyn/the girls stop performing bc of the uploads?
12-03-2016 08:37
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(12-03-2016 03:28 )sowhat Wrote:  
(12-03-2016 02:05 )euleri Wrote:  [Image: d6mhP4s.png]

get off your high horse she is never gonna meet you stop being a white night for studio 66 they r gonna take your money just like mine you won't get no thanks so stop being a grass

I agree.

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
12-03-2016 08:40
Thread Closed