babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(24-02-2016 23:15 )HannahsPet Wrote:  like the addition of the mirror on the office set ashley working it well Wink

I look forward to seeing Beth bent over the desk at some point tonight. Tongue
24-02-2016 23:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(24-02-2016 19:41 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Have to say the improvement in BS daytime over the last 3 months has been great bringing back Morgan and Rosie has helped they have a lineup to almost rival S66 Daytime now

^While their daytime line up has certainly improved a great deal, I disagree that it nearly rivals S66.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
25-02-2016 08:05
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

well does in my eyes so there Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-02-2016 08:52
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I do love the level of debate on here Wink

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-02-2016 10:23
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I don't like it when everyone joins in & they all mass debate together Blush
25-02-2016 10:39
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(25-02-2016 08:52 )HannahsPet Wrote:  well does in my eyes so there Tongue Tongue Tongue

The advantage that BS has, is in the quality of its sets and the fact that the girls have the freedom to move around a lot more. They do have some good quality talent in the likes of Hannah C, Tanya, Motgan Preece and Danni Levy.

Studio 66's main weakness is that their sets are not much cop. Although when they do have top talent like Cara Brett, Fernanda, Macy Leigh, Sophia Lares, Rose White, Paige Philips, Mikaela Witt & MiKayla Bayliss, this puts them ahead in the daytime channel rivalry.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
25-02-2016 11:44
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(25-02-2016 11:44 )gunnar Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 08:52 )HannahsPet Wrote:  well does in my eyes so there Tongue Tongue Tongue

The advantage that BS has, is in the quality of its sets and the fact that the girls have the freedom to move around a lot more. They do have some good quality talent in the likes of Hannah C, Tanya, Motgan Preece and Danni Levy.

Studio 66's main weakness is that their sets are not much cop. Although when they do have top talent like Cara Brett, Fernanda, Macy Leigh, Sophia Lares, Rose White, Paige Philips, Mikaela Witt & MiKayla Bayliss, this puts them ahead in the daytime channel rivalry.

they do have good girls Like Cara Steel, Fernanda, Lucy Anne, Anastasia and sophia lares. but girls like Cara Brett, paige P and Mikki B were good but find they have turned a bit plastic with all the botox and fillers and the trout pouts dont know seems to be a lot more fakeness to the S66 girls where for the most part BS girls seems a lot less of course is some fakeness in the boobs Tongue Tongue Tongue

My opinion of course but if i want to look at trout pouts i will watch extreme fishing with robson greene on Dave Wink

(This post was last modified: 25-02-2016 12:02 by HannahsPet.)
25-02-2016 12:01
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^I Happen to think that the 'Trout pout' look works for the girls on S66 and so do a lot of others on the forum, but this is my opinion.

As to including including Cara Steel & Lucy Anne in the list of the 'good girls', of S66, we''ll have to agree to disagree.

— Henry Kissinger

25-02-2016 12:40
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Get Hannah Claydon & Morgan Preece On The Night Shows Fer Gawd Sake....In Fact Get ALL the daytime girls doing the odd nightshows from time to time.
25-02-2016 13:04
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(25-02-2016 12:40 )gunnar Wrote:  ^I Happen to think that the 'Trout pout' look works for the girls on S66 and so do a lot of others on the forum, but this is my opinion.

As to including including Cara Steel & Lucy Anne in the list of the 'good girls', of S66, we''ll have to agree to disagree.

And thats your right to disagree SmileSmileSmile

25-02-2016 13:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV