GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Studio 66 Cams general chat

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat
hmmm wonder whats upset frenanda.
last week she was all go get it. today shes deliberately shunning the cam.
pretty much every time ive looked in on her the cam is either underneath her or pointing to an area of the set shes no on.
and by the looks of it, if any 1 joins her cam this morning they are gonna get ripped.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
23-01-2016 12:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JessicaDani Offline
Senior Poster

S66 should plan their schedule better.
Yesterday they had Evelyn scheduled until 10. But she did perve until 11.
Stacey was scheduled at 10.30.

Both are babes who apparently attract a lot of viewers, but they are only harming each other when being on at the same time.
Stacey is one of the only ones who delivers a show, and therefor is having many viewers in her daytime cam shows. But by the looks of the chat, barely anyone is logging into her home shows. The two last home shows were scheduled at the same time Evelyn was on. Evelyn had 10 or so people and stacey only 2 and only for a short time, whereas Evelyn is having all of the viewers for 1 hour or so.
If they put both on different days, it would be better for the viewers and better for them, as they would make more money as people could join both girls whereas people could only view one of them when they are online at the same time.
Bad management.
16-02-2016 15:53
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

Don't forget Sophia was doing an after show as well, as was Cara Steel. And Clare was doing a nightshow perve...
16-02-2016 16:50
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Did anyone actually see Evelyn, Sophia or Cara live online after 10pm ?

It is not unknown for girls to leave their cams open when they leave the set or for the system not to register that the cams have finished.

As for Ms Moneybags, she usually does private shows so that is just 1-2-1. Then you never know who is lurking waiting for her to become free.
16-02-2016 21:15
JessicaDani Offline
Senior Poster

(16-02-2016 21:15 )DB83 Wrote:  Did anyone actually see Evelyn, Sophia or Cara live online after 10pm ?

It is not unknown for girls to leave their cams open when they leave the set or for the system not to register that the cams have finished.

As for Ms Moneybags, she usually does private shows so that is just 1-2-1. Then you never know who is lurking waiting for her to become free.

If you are talking about Stacey, she hasnt done privates for a while.
She is making more in group due the amount of people watching her.
And dont know why you call her Moneybags, she is never demanding tips and is delivering the best show. When she was new to webcams she was maybe begging for tips, but now she is doing really well. Better than 99% of the other people.
16-02-2016 22:26
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

(16-02-2016 21:15 )DB83 Wrote:  Did anyone actually see Evelyn, Sophia or Cara live online after 10pm ?

You can tell by the comments. I use this method quite a lot to get an idea of what kind of shows I'm missing (or missed). Best method to save credits & get in on the action when it's at its best Wink
16-02-2016 23:01
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well maybe Ms Moneybags, sorry Stacey, has changed her ways. For a long time her classic response to a request was "For a little tip" and when the punter had made the tip,whatever the size, she responded "Double it". Many a person was bounced from her cams for commenting on that. Should also ask 'Nigel' aka Mr_floppy who was a big tipper and she even argued with him.

Don't fall for the comments. There's many a wind up artist out there. You can only judge for yourself.
16-02-2016 23:13
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

(16-02-2016 23:13 )DB83 Wrote:  Don't fall for the comments. There's many a wind up artist out there. You can only judge for yourself.

Wind up artists?

Anyway... you can judge it for yourself, actually. I've uploaded screens here: LINK
16-02-2016 23:39
JessicaDani Offline
Senior Poster

(16-02-2016 23:13 )DB83 Wrote:  Well maybe Ms Moneybags, sorry Stacey, has changed her ways. For a long time her classic response to a request was "For a little tip" and when the punter had made the tip,whatever the size, she responded "Double it". Many a person was bounced from her cams for commenting on that. Should also ask 'Nigel' aka Mr_floppy who was a big tipper and she even argued with him.

Don't fall for the comments. There's many a wind up artist out there. You can only judge for yourself.

As I said this might have been the case in the past. But I can tell you iit's not anymore.
You can check her out if you don't believe me, she is worth the money which you can't say about many girls.

So you shouldn't call her like that if it's not true (anymore). Of course you can say what you want, I don't care Wink
16-02-2016 23:47
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

(16-02-2016 23:47 )JessicaDani Wrote:  
(16-02-2016 23:13 )DB83 Wrote:  Well maybe Ms Moneybags, sorry Stacey, has changed her ways. For a long time her classic response to a request was "For a little tip" and when the punter had made the tip,whatever the size, she responded "Double it". Many a person was bounced from her cams for commenting on that. Should also ask 'Nigel' aka Mr_floppy who was a big tipper and she even argued with him.

As I said this might have been the case in the past. But I can tell you iit's not anymore.
You can check her out if you don't believe me, she is worth the money which you can't say about many girls.

So you shouldn't call her like that if it's not true (anymore). Of course you can say what you want, I don't care Wink

oops I feel a hissyfit coming on from someone haha, i rememember too well when Moneybags was living up to her name!! & im sure S66 team had a few words to her

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2016 00:05 by Firebird.)
17-02-2016 00:03

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles