Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Lola Knight - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
(29-01-2016 20:04 )masterjboy Wrote:  I do feel S66 are treating her unfairly. I can't believe she has not been added to S66 list of current babes? Chessy only started a couple of weeks ago & she is already listed as a current babe ????k
Kerrie-Lee was removed very quickly!

Not that we can read too much into the website's Girls page - it's update seem very irregular. But I think you have to consider that babes might sign up under different terms. Established names may get a permanent contract straight away whilst babe show debutantes may well sign on a few month's trial basis first to see how things go for them stats wise. Looked at one way, only the former might get to go on the Girls' page.

I've no idea whether the above is the case with Chessie and Lola, but it's been confirmed before IIRC about trial contracts and it would fit what we are seeing. Just a suggestion.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
30-01-2016 00:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

Lola is on the current girls section

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
30-01-2016 00:54
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(30-01-2016 00:40 )MrMartinez Wrote:  Do the stations speak to each other guys? Would one station say to another that a girl was good, or if she was trouble or hard to work with? Or do they just ring the girls to test them out and see what they are like? ...

More that word just gets round I would have thought, rather than much formal contact. Girls speaking to friendly babes who work for other operators mainly I'd guess. I imagine it's a very small world, full of gossip.

With such a limited amount of outlets for the talent you can see why some babes can be seen trying so hard not to burn bridges when they move on. Keeping on good terms with as many in the field as poss is obviously considered a good thing.

@tjl007: That'll teach me to check for myself! I was going by what masterboy said. Good news if this implies more permanence to her position. As I say, I'm not sure any inference can be drawn from those listings anyhow! Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2016 01:09 by ShandyHand.)
30-01-2016 01:02
MrMartinez Offline
Junior Poster

She should be in a section all of her own.

The Double Burgers with cheese section.

Big Grin
30-01-2016 01:05
MrMartinez Offline
Junior Poster

(30-01-2016 01:02 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(30-01-2016 00:40 )MrMartinez Wrote:  Do the stations speak to each other guys? Would one station say to another that a girl was good, or if she was trouble or hard to work with? Or do they just ring the girls to test them out and see what they are like? ...

More that word just gets round I would have thought, rather than much formal contact. Girls speaking to friendly babes who work for other operators mainly I'd guess. I imagine it's a very small world, full of gossip.

With such a limited amount of outlets for the talent you can see why some babes can be seen trying so hard not to burn bridges when they move on. Keeping on good terms with as many in the field as poss is obviously considered a good thing.

Yeah, good points ShandyHand. In it's own little way like Hollywood. Don't piss off the wrong people or you'll never work again in this town damnit!

Or something like that Smile
30-01-2016 01:09
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

@S66Cougars โ€@goldengirlstv1 ยท 8m minutes ago

#SexySunday HORNY & Ready 4 U 10pm #stockings #Sexy @lolaknight201 S66Cougars SKY940 watch free goldengirlstv.com
31-01-2016 20:51
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

WTF? Bounce

She's like 21. Why is she on Cougars? Lol
31-01-2016 22:56
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(31-01-2016 22:56 )mrmann Wrote:  WTF? Bounce

Personally i dont care what S66 channel she is on,just the fact she has been given a solo shift is great news,something that neither Sophia or Kandi were offered last night which restricted both of them.

im always open to positive change
31-01-2016 23:33
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2016 23:33 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(31-01-2016 22:56 )mrmann Wrote:  WTF? Bounce

Personally i dont care what S66 channel she is on,just the fact she has been given a solo shift is great news,something that neither Sophia or Kandi were offered last night which restricted both of them.

I agree that solo shift is great, if she does a good session. If it's a closeup of jeans the whole night, then I don't see the point. Plus, she's on a couch, which is more excuse to be lazy...

She has so much potential, but doesn't seem interested in living up to it, and the producers don't seem interested either.
31-01-2016 23:50
rpj316 Offline
Account Closed

She's been doing wonderful things with her arse so far.Wiggling it at the camera.I love it when she's solo.
31-01-2016 23:59