Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
oops!. lol.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2016 02:06 by HEX!T.)
29-01-2016 02:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-01-2016 01:57 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  ^ It seems they were/are having technical problems; not only did the show start late, but, apparently, it was going out 'FTA'.

Good job it wasnt anyone who DOES SHOW THE GOODS THEN Smile FTA Free Tits Arses Smile
29-01-2016 07:04
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(28-01-2016 21:08 )HEX!T Wrote:  ^^ i think the last bit is the reason theres multiple girls on line. is they have to do so many shows a month.

(28-01-2016 17:47 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Think its because the girls might only be getting a percentage of the tips i heard from 2nd hand source so not to sure if its true but some S66 girls might be only getting about 10%-20% of any tips they generate.

Sure BS will be giving girls more but sure wont be 100%
last time i asked becky she was getting 30% cara on the other said she was getting closer to 50%
bs is pretty much the same from what i gather. 30-50% to the girls and the rest to BS and the service provider.

to me its a bit of a shit deal because running costs for a typical show amount to pennies in electricity used and data processed. with some data providers making as much as 95% pure profit, yet they get the lions share of what the girls earn.

This was a few years back when there was the 10% total when they first started on the webcams

had heard that some S66 girls are on 30% and some 50% revenue share before thought that was just call revenue that prob explains the double teaming on 1 channel and one girl the 50%er gets a channel to herself as S66 have to take twice as many calls to make the same as 2 30% on the other channel Wink

must admit only really cam now with girls who i have known for years who i know give me great cam session who skype paying by paypal

Dnt really like to think of others making profits that way know the girl gets 100%

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2016 08:38 by HannahsPet.)
29-01-2016 08:30
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Danni H on TWO Channels.....Are things that bad they have to show repeats....this isnt E4 Smile
29-01-2016 08:50
HEX!T Away
Retired

thing is HP its the channels who are promoting the girls by putting them on tv, as a result the girls get access to the channels customer base.
for sure it sounds shite for the girls, but at the end of the day they wouldnt have half quarter the following they have if they werent on tv or being promoted by the channels.

imagine lori buckby on mfc without having the safety net of babestation. she would have to perform to a level far above what she does, or has done in the past, if she wanted to make comparable money to working on the channels. same goes for other girls on other channels.
so yeah while it sounds shit that the channels take a cut there is a good reason for it in there eyes.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
29-01-2016 09:51
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

But if you look it at the other way where would the channels be without the girls. i mean the channels that replaced more expensive girls for Cheaper models have seen there revenue decline cutting costs in 2012 nearly killed BS

should be a symbiotic relationship where both sides need each other.

To be honest not sure lori really needs to do cam with all the revenue she used to generate in calls and pictures and vid sales mind you that was a few years ago maybe its changed. Maybe she is contracted to do a certain amount of cams

how are cam sessions on bs and s66 anyway always found them hit and miss. i mean if they could get a decent picture decent sound and it was reliable then i would prob pay for a decent cam session but always problem with a stream. least you know with skype it should work out of the box and that it is reliable and wont keep breaking down Wink

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2016 10:23 by HannahsPet.)
29-01-2016 10:21
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(29-01-2016 08:30 )HannahsPet Wrote:  ...had heard that some S66 girls are on 30% and some 50% revenue share before thought that was just call revenue that prob explains the double teaming on 1 channel and one girl the 50%er gets a channel to herself as S66 have to take twice as many calls to make the same as 2 30% on the other channel Wink

Your maths are a little out of whack there. The channels are the ones making the larger (70%) cut remember.

More importantly these percentage figures have nothing to do with TV appearance money AFAIK. TV sessions are, I believe, on a flat hourly rate as negotiated by, and specific to, the individual girl plus some sort of bonus figure calculated on call rates.

The percentages you mention are for webcams only - the girl's cut of camming credits and of any tips.

As for the rational of giving some girls solo prominence. I think that's simply if you are paying a premium for something you give it the room for it to make its money to the best of its ability. The TV is a girl's shop window on a particularly prominent high street.* If you had high price merchandise to display thus you wouldn't clutter it around with less valuable objects would you?

Of course this does create a second-class babe scenario for the channel to deal with but they seem think they can manage those implications.

* That might also make the camming equivalent to a slightly dodgy back alley in Soho but we wont go into that!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
29-01-2016 11:41
HEX!T Away
Retired

call quality wise skype is no better than the site much of the time, as the girls set the quality there end on there control pannel.
sadly the default seems to be minimum they can get away with for the majority of them. especially on s66 cams.
they all use decent enough laptops with at least 1.2mp cams inbuilt, and often use better 3ds party cams like the logitech hd.
yet they still broadcast at 640x380 13-18 fps 500-650kbps.

if there at home and bypassing the studio servers then theres no good reason for limiting picture quality on skype other than the girls wish to do so.
as a 1080p @30fps stream only takes up about 2.8mbps with 720p taking up about 1.2-1.6. which even bt can mange on there old copper land lines.
yet like i say the quality is often no better or worse than on there cam shows from the studio.

yeah s66 cams suck balls for image quality most days.
sound is hit and miss as is stream stability... so yeah i can see the attraction of using alternative avenues to the punter.
but to the girls it makes no difference other than the money going straight to them or at least thats how it looks to me..

(This post was last modified: 29-01-2016 11:57 by HEX!T.)
29-01-2016 11:54
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(29-01-2016 11:41 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(29-01-2016 08:30 )HannahsPet Wrote:  ...had heard that some S66 girls are on 30% and some 50% revenue share before thought that was just call revenue that prob explains the double teaming on 1 channel and one girl the 50%er gets a channel to herself as S66 have to take twice as many calls to make the same as 2 30% on the other channel Wink

Your maths are a little out of whack there. The channels are the ones making the larger (70%) cut remember.

More importantly these percentage figures have nothing to do with TV appearance money AFAIK. TV sessions are, I believe, on a flat hourly rate as negotiated by, and specific to, the individual girl plus some sort of bonus figure calculated on call rates.

The percentages you mention are for webcams only - the girl's cut of camming credits and of any tips.

As for the rational of giving some girls solo prominence. I think that's simply if you are paying a premium for something you give it the room for it to make its money to the best of its ability. The TV is a girl's shop window on a particularly prominent high street.* If you had high price merchandise to display thus you wouldn't clutter it around with less valuable objects would you?

Of course this does create a second-class babe scenario for the channel to deal with but they seem think they can manage those implications.

* That might also make the camming equivalent to a slightly dodgy back alley in Soho but we wont go into that!

Maths never my strong suit but the logic that to get the same amount of money from one channel with a 50% call revenue share u need to take nearly twice as many girls hence having 2 girls on one channel would make sense

you say paying a premium for a girl to be on her own but think of it this way say you are opening a Shop theres a choice theres the one in the centre of town the rent is double what the rent of a couple of shops in the outskirts of town would be do you get the shops in the outskirts of town havin 2 shops generating income for the company or go for the big store in town in hoping of attracting more customers but with higher costs that u might make up but nothings certain

29-01-2016 12:41
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ That's exactly how 66 and to a lesser extent BS tend to treat their channels. The lower epg numbers are the high-end city centre type stores with the more premuim goods on more prominent display; the luxury look adds kudos to the brand in the eyes of public perception encouraging big spending.

Meanwhile the outlying outlet stores of the high numbered epgs have the more reasonably valued commodities in a more densely pack racks in the hope of generating more pounds per square foot!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2016 00:30 by ShandyHand.)
29-01-2016 13:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV