Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

terence Offline

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^if she's as busy and on form as fernanda was, i would imagine she'll stay till at least 12. it makes financial sense if nothing else. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
17-01-2016 11:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

In the wake of Fernanda's show last night, and how warmly received it was, it strikes me as enormously depressing that so much praise is being handed out for a 'babe' simply for doing her job well. It highlights how pathetic & lazy Elite's night's (and most channels, truth be told) have become. Did Fernanda push the censorship laws to their limits ? No. Did she do something that had never been seen on the babe channels before ? No. She simply gave the viewers & callers what they wanted. Not difficult to think why it was such a stonking success, is it ? The sense of entitlement & apathy most night girls show on Elite- that includes the tease show performers that don't tease or show anything- needs to be eradicated ASAP. Perhaps if the bosses at Elite weren't so preoccupied with thinking they're the dog's bollocks and creating those astonishingly cheap tacky 'S66' caps they'd actually be stricter and tell the girls that more effort is expected & demanded of them!

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
17-01-2016 12:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^^^ The schedule is often changed at the last minute irrespective of what happens with Cara.
Wouldn't surprise me if an extra babe is added RolleyesWink.

The real issue though is that last nights mini show from Fernanda achieved more in two hours than virtually all full length nightshows on S66 for several months.
For me that represents a pretty damning indictment on their nightshow product.
I agree with the excuse removal argument put by a couple of posters already too.
That show set the sort of standard that should be the norm and not some special treat every once in a blue moon Rolleyes.
Alas it will probably always be the latter and not the former not just on S66 but all the other channels as well.

A huge well done to Fernanda though.
That show ticked every box from a viewer perspective.
I don't generally give marks out of ten mainly because most shows I would deem as struggling to get more than 3 or 4.
However that show from Fernanda was an automatic 10/10.
That was how it should be done.

And now back to the mediocrity..............bladewave.
Unless someone somewhere wishes to throw mediocrity in the bin and make last night the start of a revolution Surprised.

(This post was last modified: 17-01-2016 12:49 by Snooks.)
17-01-2016 12:18
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

More of S66 logic get anastasia harris to come in for 5:30am - 7am shift. but credit to anastasia she did do the shift what with the weather prob took her longer to get into work than she actually was on screen for

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2016 12:34 by HannahsPet.)
17-01-2016 12:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

right Cara Brett, lets see you try & top Fernanda Ferrari's epic nightshow/teaseshow last night when you do your teaseshow/nightshow tonight Big Grin

thinking that as well with Fernanda, she probably wont be doing another nightshow for a good while now because she'll be back doing her college/uni studies.

Piper Niven Superfan
17-01-2016 12:36
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(17-01-2016 12:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  right Cara Brett, lets see you try & top Fernanda Ferrari's epic nightshow/teaseshow

Amend it to the above and exchange the words Cara Brett for 'anyone' and add in 'on a regular basis' at the end then I think it would be even more preferable Wink.

17-01-2016 12:51
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I have to admit that Fernanda did put on a very good rule-bending tease show. She also upstaged all of Studio 66's nightshow girls in the process.

So it shows what Studio 66 can achieve with a little more imagination and creativity on their nightshows. I'm not really a big fan of Fernanda, but as I said before, I will give credit to this channel when it's due - and she deserves a lot of credit for trying something different. I actually doubt Cara will replicate Fernanda's boundary pushing abilities but we'll see.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2016 13:28 by Regenerated.)
17-01-2016 13:28
The Connoisseur Offline
To intoxicate & enjoy

"Right Lucy Anne, lets see you try & top Fernanda Ferrari's epic teaseshow last night when you do your next teaseshow" laugh

Oh sorry, forgot! You don't show ANYTHING because of all the free-loaders who enjoy watching you annoyed

Such a shame because, next to Electra, you have quite the best boob job of all the babes across the channels and I would wager would receive even more adulation from your adoring fans if you just ceased being so incredibly mercenary Tongue

Alphabetical Favs: Alice Goodwin, Clare Richards, Electra, Jada, Jessie Jensen, Kandi Kay, Lucy Summers, Mikayla Bayliss, Mikaela Witt, Ruby Summers, Sophie Hart, Sophia Lares, Stacey Robyn, Tiffany Rose, Yasmine James
17-01-2016 13:45
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

The only good part of S66 last night was Victoria's solo shift between 12 and 1 o'clock. Plenty of close ups for once.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
17-01-2016 14:25
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(17-01-2016 13:45 )The Connoisseur Wrote:  "Right Lucy Anne, lets see you try & top Fernanda Ferrari's epic teaseshow last night when you do your next teaseshow" laugh

Oh sorry, forgot! You don't show [b]ANYTHING because of all the free-loaders who enjoy watching you annoyed[/b]

Such a shame because, next to Electra, you have quite the best boob job of all the babes across the channels and I would wager would receive even more adulation from your adoring fans if you just ceased being so incredibly mercenary Tongue

^There is a saying which is applicable in situations like these and it is 'Beauty is only skin deep'. You can have the most beautiful girl in the world, but if her personality is ugly and twisted, then it puts you right off them.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
17-01-2016 16:22