Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(05-01-2016 00:22 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(05-01-2016 00:18 )Regenerated Wrote:  this is the place where we can vent our spleen. Probably won't make a difference to the bosses of this channel - but we're still going to keep saying it - venting makes us feel better. Wink

Aaah, now I get it.

I did wonder why some people had the habit of posting the same thing over and over again.

That would be because the only defences are weak commercial ones.

Commercial sensibilities are just not relevant to "enjoyment" of these channels. I like to know why stuff is like it is more than most on here but it makes no excuse for guy's feeling shafted.

When you look at your club bar in your lunchbox and remember back to the size it was in your youth do you say "oh well I expect they had to make it that size to stay in business" Huh or do you say "what the HELL?! I'm not paying that for six of those next time?!"

The Xtreme Filth thing was another of 66 cost cutting efforts that actually started the two girl thing on 66 I believe (thanks for the "multiple presenter channel" title - I can just see the "MPC" flowcharts now!). As you've said before they couldn't wait to sell up to Sin to make way for it.

Seeing as the two girl thing evidently 'works' for them btw... how come both of their channels don't do it? You'd think BS would be all over this wheeze wouldn't you? And how come more and more of the girls seem to be insisting on solo stints in their contracts?

Could it be that doing these stints makes a channel/girl look cheap and restricted? And that they are only doing it out of necessity by any chance?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 00:50 by ShandyHand.)
05-01-2016 00:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(05-01-2016 00:47 )ShandyHand Wrote:  When you look at your club bar in your lunchbox and remember back to the size it was in your youth do you say "oh well I expect they had to make it that size to stay in business" Huh or do you say "what the HELL?! I'm not paying that for six of those next time?!"

Both.
05-01-2016 00:56
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(05-01-2016 00:56 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(05-01-2016 00:47 )ShandyHand Wrote:  When you look at your club bar in your lunchbox and remember back to the size it was in your youth do you say "oh well I expect they had to make it that size to stay in business" Huh or do you say "what the HELL?! I'm not paying that for six of those next time?!"

Both.

Would love to know how u think both can be right, as if cutting back drives people away the only way they will make a profit of a smaller margin is to cut more which will drive more away and in the end finish them off, its something that 66 needs to break out of if they are ever to grow,
The show have a much smaller number of followers than the chocolate bar so need to be much more carefully with them,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-01-2016 01:08
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^^ Well at least both sides have been represented here then!

Ultimately if enough people acted on the second of those thoughts though, the company may have wished they took a different route with their product.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 01:12 by ShandyHand.)
05-01-2016 01:12
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(05-01-2016 01:08 )winsaw Wrote:  Would love to know how u think both can be right, as if cutting back

They aren't cutting back though, are they? Shandyhand's talking about the 'multiple presenter channel' which costs more to run than a single presenter channel, as they are paying 2 girls wages instead of 1. We have to assume that the extra expense is worth it.

Unless cutting back means Studio 66 going down a channel, but who hasn't cut back in that way? Babestation used to have more channels and Red Light also dropped channels before they were forced off air anyway. There's falling demand for the services the channels provide, so everyone has been cutting back. Look at how Storm save costs these days by broadcasting a rubbish quality picture. All the channels have cut back in recent years because it's the only way of surviving. Will we ever see Red Light on TV with 4 channels again?
05-01-2016 01:48
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Three babes across 2 channels would be great if an hour on hour off rotation policy was deployed imo.
Solo stints all night long until perhaps the 5am-5.30am slot where a half hour double babe stint happens on one of the two channels.
Half an hour I can manage Tongue Wink.

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 02:04 by Snooks.)
05-01-2016 02:04
Schizoid Man Offline
Junior Poster

I don't know why people are talking so much about the multiple presenter thing. When I look on Babestation 909 channel it usually has 2 girls on screen and sometimes 3. I can remember Hotel Voyeur having 5 girls on, but it's being discussed here as though multiple presenters is a new invention. As long as I've been watching the channels (which is since 2006) there have been multiple girls on screen.
05-01-2016 02:05
winsaw Offline

(05-01-2016 01:48 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(05-01-2016 01:08 )winsaw Wrote:  Would love to know how u think both can be right, as if cutting back

They aren't cutting back though, are they? Shandyhand's talking about the 'multiple presenter channel' which costs more to run than a single presenter channel, as they are paying 2 girls wages instead of 1. We have to assume that the extra expense is worth it.

Unless cutting back means Studio 66 going down a channel, but who hasn't cut back in that way? Babestation used to have more channels and Red Light also dropped channels before they were forced off air anyway. There's falling demand for the services the channels provide, so everyone has been cutting back. Look at how Storm save costs these days by broadcasting a rubbish quality picture. All the channels have cut back in recent years because it's the only way of surviving. Will we ever see Red Light on TV with 4 channels again?

You are quite wrong the channel is cheaper to run than before because they still inploy the same number of girls just show them on less channels so the argument on two girls wages just does not wash,
They are employing less staff behind the scenes using less equipment so the channel is cheaper,
The point I was trying to make which you edited out of my quote was that they need to try to go and push back make themselves bigger again attract new viewers try to grow the market instead of chasing and ever diminishing smaller margin which will inevitably lead to them going out of business,

05-01-2016 02:09
winsaw Offline

(05-01-2016 02:05 )Schizoid Man Wrote:  I don't know why people are talking so much about the multiple presenter thing. When I look on Babestation 909 channel it usually has 2 girls on screen and sometimes 3. I can remember Hotel Voyeur having 5 girls on, but it's being discussed here as though multiple presenters is a new invention. As long as I've been watching the channels (which is since 2006) there have been multiple girls on screen.

The difference back then was that the girls could have interaction so it made for a good watch, people don't see Babestation has a problem because the girls who are on multichannel also get plenty of Solo time so everyone gets a fair chance to see what they want

05-01-2016 02:13
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

And kerrie 'strip me naked and cover me in oil' lee is the one leaving....Rolleyes
05-01-2016 02:16