Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

8man8 Offline
Junior Poster

Hannah Martin
A couple of days ago when Hannah Martin was doing a nightshow I called her and asked her nicely if she could take her shoes off and show her feet. She said "you like feet" then hung up on me. Thought I would give her the benefit of the doubt that this could be accidental and rang again about half an hour later, as soon as I gave my name she said "you again" and immediately cut me off for a second time keeping her shoes on for her entire shift. All of this resulted in losing about 40 credits for nothing and she is the only girl I've ever phoned on this channel who wouldn't take her shoes off. I wasn't asking to see her boobs or pussy, is showing her feet to much to ask of her on what is supposed to be an adult channel? The fact that she rudely cut me off without explanation really pissed me off.

Maybe she is in the right and hanging up if she doesn't like what the caller is asking is acceptable but I felt cheated after trying for a long time to get through to her. As a regular caller on babeshows for many years I think callers deserve better from girls like her who I suspect have over inflated ego's. Won't be wasting any more time or credits on her, feels good to have a moan about this anyway.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2016 03:53 by 8man8.)
04-01-2016 03:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimminybob Offline
Account Closed

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^^ I've heard her say a couple of times on the mic that she doesn't do dom and she doesn't do feet. Probably fair enough if it makes her uncomfortable but she should have explained this to you and not hung up on you, and certainly not twice.
04-01-2016 04:37
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

So she doesn't do feet?
She can get her tits out but not the feet? Perhaps it's just 'a step too far' Rolleyes
They deserve to lose your custom, morons.
04-01-2016 08:03
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2016 00:17 )jimminybob Wrote:  I'm no fan of either night girl on tonight but, especially given the apparent excitement over Kerrie-Lee's 'final' appearance, it is just plain weird that they'd have both doing a double babe stint on one channel with Anastasia doing a pointless daytime extra show on the other

^This would require the bosses/producers of S66 to actually care about the Nightshows, which at the moment they don't because their focus is mainly on the Dayshows unfortunately.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
04-01-2016 08:05
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(04-01-2016 03:41 )8man8 Wrote:  A couple of days ago when Hannah Martin was doing a nightshow I called her and asked her nicely if she could take her shoes off and show her feet. She said "you like feet" then hung up on me. Thought I would give her the benefit of the doubt that this could be accidental and rang again about half an hour later, as soon as I gave my name she said "you again" and immediately cut me off for a second time keeping her shoes on for her entire shift. All of this resulted in losing about 40 credits for nothing and she is the only girl I've ever phoned on this channel who wouldn't take her shoes off. I wasn't asking to see her boobs or pussy, is showing her feet to much to ask of her on what is supposed to be an adult channel? The fact that she rudely cut me off without explanation really pissed me off.

Maybe she is in the right and hanging up if she doesn't like what the caller is asking is acceptable but I felt cheated after trying for a long time to get through to her. As a regular caller on babeshows for many years I think callers deserve better from girls like her who I suspect have over inflated ego's. Won't be wasting any more time or credits on her, feels good to have a moan about this anyway.

HOW DARE YOU ask the girl something like that ? HOW CAN you ask her something so hardcore, and extreme, and degrading? I mean, FEET?
What's next? Maybe you're going to ask her to show her tits ? Or even her derrière? You're such a pervert mate...please stop. hanna is there to work u know, you shouldn't bother her...

....i swear, i never met such insolence in my life...

....TongueWink

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2016 12:31 by Manuel.)
04-01-2016 12:30
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^All that Lying about on bed sets must be extremely tiring.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
04-01-2016 12:39
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Tuned in a couple of times last night before midnight,talk about contrast,manic Kerri on one channel,and someone called Anastasia on the other who appeared to be asleep,did Anastasia actually move at any time during the night.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
04-01-2016 14:01
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Exactly mate
It still looks as if Kerrie Lee might be leaving though. The S66 management need a serious rethink on their strategies and ideas going forward.

— Henry Kissinger

04-01-2016 14:11
kifkiz Offline
Senior Poster

just do what i've done vote with your wallet and viewership mines definitely gone elsewhere lately

too bad there's a group of guys out there who call no matter what whether its daytime xtra, tease or nights they're keeping this channel going
04-01-2016 15:00
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Far from me to stick up for S66 & their babes, if Hannah isn't into foot fetish then she shouldn't be forced into it. Dare say she's got her fanbase too who therefore aren't into it so probably wouldn't want to be queueing up listening to it. It'd annoy the hell out of me.

I do agree though she should've been more professional & nicer about refusing it. Babeshows have enough problems attracting callers with the garbage they put out without peeing the actual regular callers keeping them afloat

You'd like to think S66 management would be reminding their babes of that. But can just imagine them drinking & laughing at us mugs
04-01-2016 17:02