Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Has Kara gone from S66 thought hadnt seen her a while

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-12-2015 09:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(23-12-2015 01:38 )sting Wrote:  i'd rather kerrie lee disappeared for good. i wouldn't slip her a length even if she paid me £2 a minute

Harsh - I know we all have different tastes but at least you can't doubt she actually puts some effort into her job
23-12-2015 09:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-12-2015 09:25 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Has Kara gone from S66 thought hadnt seen her a while

Not as far as I know, think she's been busy with work away from the babeshows. As well as following some s66 babes bs are following babes from other channels as well as s66,as I've said in the s66 section.

Bs it seems could be planning a revamp of the roster, if they are, interesting to see who is leaving bs

Piper Niven Superfan
23-12-2015 10:01
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Well thanks to the natural beauty of Amelia Brookes I have been lured back into the realms of Babestation.
So please forgive my ignorance, but is the blue sparkly room new? I noticed Amelia sitting on a bench that looked remarkably suitable for some Kerrie Lee oil sliding (Could it be?) I was rather hoping Amelia was going to have a bash, but sadly it didn't happen. Instead she was joined by Lucy and they performed this optical illusion type of interaction by use of a shower door. Looked quite good to be honest, but isn't it funny how just because you know they aren't actually touchin, it doesn't quite carry the same level of eroticism despite looking through squinted eyes and forgetting about the door for a second laugh It's a neat idea though.
23-12-2015 10:26
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(22-12-2015 23:06 )Manuel Wrote:  okay, breaking news...I already wrote that in the s66 section
babestation has just started to follow on twitter Kerrie Lee, Jessie Jensen, Victoria Roberts, Kara de la Hoyde and Caitilin...new arrivals or just coincidence?

Personally, Kara is the only one of them that would enhance what BS have got already. Hope they sign her if that fail channel S66 don't put her on.
23-12-2015 11:01
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(23-12-2015 10:26 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Well thanks to the natural beauty of Amelia Brookes I have been lured back into the realms of Babestation.
So please forgive my ignorance, but is the blue sparkly room new?

Smile They added that set around the beginning of November I think - when they brought back the sauna and added the hospital bed and lock up garage sets. I'm sure someone can correct me if that's wrong.

Smile It's finest hour to date ( well 15 minutes of fame - it didn't even last half an hour Rolleyes ) is probably the infamous "Freeview Only Exclusive" "actual physical contact-2-4-1 Surprised " between Leigh Darby and Lexi Lowe in early November; a strange aberration for these more censorious times (but still extremely tame compared with even the brief spell of slightly less than timid shows of earlier in the year. Will future historians refer to that as the "Milton Keynes Spring" I wonder ?) and which as far as I know has never been repeated since with any other babes. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1781488

I believe there was initially some disgruntlement in the forum at the blue sparkly set because the reflective walls can seem to make the lighting and picture quality relatively poorer than usual.
23-12-2015 12:44
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(23-12-2015 12:44 )M-L-L Wrote:  They added that set around the beginning of November I think - when they brought back the sauna and added the hospital bed and lock up garage sets. I'm sure someone can correct me if that's wrong.

You're pretty accurate. I think the blue sparkly set was unveiled on 3 November.
23-12-2015 13:23
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(23-12-2015 11:01 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(22-12-2015 23:06 )Manuel Wrote:  okay, breaking news...I already wrote that in the s66 section
babestation has just started to follow on twitter Kerrie Lee, Jessie Jensen, Victoria Roberts, Kara de la Hoyde and Caitilin...new arrivals or just coincidence?

Personally, Kara is the only one of them that would enhance what BS have got already. Hope they sign her if that fail channel S66 don't put her on.

i'd love to see each of them on this channel: personally i like kerrie, currently she's one of my favorites, and i think that the kind of shows she usually does is perfect for Babestation.
victoria, who knows, could go back to her old levels (elite tv period 2011-2012), although I always consider her a good performer.
i don't know about Caitilin, cause i don't follow day shows.
However, above all i hope they put under contract Jess West, one of the most underrated girls around...they started to follow her on twitter too...it would be dreamy Big GrinBig Grin

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
23-12-2015 15:19
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(23-12-2015 01:38 )sting Wrote:  

i'd rather kerrie lee disappeared for good. i wouldn't slip her a length even if she paid me £2 a minute

mmmmh mate, i don't know why, but I have a feeling that we have slightly different tastes Big Grin..

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
23-12-2015 15:23
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(23-12-2015 12:44 )M-L-L Wrote:  
(23-12-2015 10:26 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Well thanks to the natural beauty of Amelia Brookes I have been lured back into the realms of Babestation.
So please forgive my ignorance, but is the blue sparkly room new?

Smile They added that set around the beginning of November I think - when they brought back the sauna and added the hospital bed and lock up garage sets. I'm sure someone can correct me if that's wrong.

Smile It's finest hour to date ( well 15 minutes of fame - it didn't even last half an hour Rolleyes ) is probably the infamous "Freeview Only Exclusive" "actual physical contact-2-4-1 Surprised " between Leigh Darby and Lexi Lowe in early November; a strange aberration for these more censorious times (but still extremely tame compared with even the brief spell of slightly less than timid shows of earlier in the year. Will future historians refer to that as the "Milton Keynes Spring" I wonder ?) and which as far as I know has never been repeated since with any other babes. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1781488

I believe there was initially some disgruntlement in the forum at the blue sparkly set because the reflective walls can seem to make the lighting and picture quality relatively poorer than usual.
In fairness i have no issue with the blue set,it may be badly lit but that is true of most of the current ones,as you say it was the proper contact 241 not shown on Sky which i had and continue to take offence with,hoping for a fairer 2016 and if that includes signing Kerrie and Kara who are both wasted on S66 so much the better,i would like them to sign Lola as she too would benefit from a more night orientated channel.

im always open to positive change
23-12-2015 17:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV