Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Evelyn - Caps & Vids
Great to see Evelyn back, but these pics yet again show how horrible the lighting is - the light is far too strong and bright. Evelyn looks so white!! Why don't they do anything about it?
18-12-2015 17:11
Find all posts by this user
Disappointed for sure Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(18-12-2015 17:11 )stueyboy Wrote:  Great to see Evelyn back, but these pics yet again show how horrible the lighting is - the light is far too strong and bright. Evelyn looks so white!! Why don't they do anything about it?

Suspect it's a request from Evelyn, strong lighting helps disguise skin flaws.
18-12-2015 19:12
Disappointed for sure Offline
Senior Poster

Well what do you know, an outfit change! well done Evelyn nice to see a bit of effort.
18-12-2015 19:18
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

(18-12-2015 19:12 )Disappointed for sure Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 17:11 )stueyboy Wrote:  Great to see Evelyn back, but these pics yet again show how horrible the lighting is - the light is far too strong and bright. Evelyn looks so white!! Why don't they do anything about it?

Maybe but that particular set is the worst of the lot for extremely strong harsh lighting. I've seen it when a model comes back from a beach holiday, apparently really tanned, then goes on that set and the halogen strength lights make them look very pale.
18-12-2015 20:20
cumposer Offline
Junior Poster

no evelyn on the schedule for the rest of the week??
22-12-2015 00:00
Starblade Offline
:|

Evelyn said she would be back on the 28th.
22-12-2015 07:42
slash Offline
Senior Poster

(18-12-2015 20:20 )stueyboy Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 19:12 )Disappointed for sure Wrote:  

Maybe but that particular set is the worst of the lot for extremely strong harsh lighting. I've seen it when a model comes back from a beach holiday, apparently really tanned, then goes on that set and the halogen strength lights make them look very pale.
Play it through VLC Player, go to Tools> Effects and Filters> Video Effects> Basic> Tick Image Adjust and take the Brightness and saturation down until you're happy. Doing this shows you more of what they see in the studio too. I have a video of Jodie from the middle of last year wearing a yellow top that was brightly lit. After tampering with the settings the show became a LOT more interesting lol. It would be better if the guys in the studio did this initially so you wouldnt have to go through these steps, but it doesn't take long to do on VLC and is probably the best option.

The only thing better than waking up to Caitlin Wynters is waking up beside Caitlin Wynters!
22-12-2015 15:10
slash Offline
Senior Poster

A quick example (sorry its on Evelyns thread)

The only thing better than waking up to Caitlin Wynters is waking up beside Caitlin Wynters!
22-12-2015 15:21
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(22-12-2015 15:10 )slash Wrote:  Play it through VLC Player, go to Tools> Effects and Filters> Video Effects> Basic> Tick Image Adjust and take the Brightness and saturation down until you're happy. Doing this shows you more of what they see in the studio too. I have a video of Jodie from the middle of last year wearing a yellow top that was brightly lit. After tampering with the settings the show became a LOT more interesting lol. It would be better if the guys in the studio did this initially so you wouldnt have to go through these steps, but it doesn't take long to do on VLC and is probably the best option.

lol I've been doing this for a couple of years now. Never thought of mentioning it as I didn't think anyone else would be bothered! Thanks slash for bursting this illusion.

I'm convinced 66 oversaturate etc., partly to cover things up that they think otherwise near the knuckle. As you say adjusting is sometimes ironically enlightening.

I also recommend trying vlc zoom option on the right occasion too! Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-12-2015 17:53
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(22-12-2015 20:28 )slash Wrote:  ...I do the zoom too... dunno if it's an idea to take this off of here though, don't want certain enemy parties getting wise to it and maybe restricting our viewing pleasures by having the girls wear even more layers.. what do you think?

Hmm... you're quite right. Stum! We never said a word. QT!

Now... Hasn't she got big tits and a magnificent arse jiggling to camera...

(Oh soz, I came over all Rammy then.) Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2015 21:43 by ShandyHand.)
22-12-2015 21:36
Thread Closed