Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
hopefully the revamp/shake up of the s66 roster that is going on at the moment will get the juices flowing and eventually you will watch s66 again

Piper Niven Superfan
13-12-2015 13:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

sorry revamp is not all that !!! LDm returning is like David Hasslehoff doing Panto with the Krankies in Glasgow. Its the hoff Micheal Knight the Knight Rider but its still only panto in glasgow Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2015 13:26 by HannahsPet.)
13-12-2015 13:25
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^^^ Regenerated.
I could not have put it better myself.
You are so, so right imo. Well said Sir.

13-12-2015 13:33
The One And Only Master! Offline
Senior Poster

(13-12-2015 11:04 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Well no one commenting on last nights show which means 1 of 2 things Have nothing to say or nobody watched it Tongue

Well i certainly didn't watch thats for sure!

MORE NIGHT BABES WEARING WET LOOK LEGGINGS IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY. IT WON'T HURT YOUR BRAIN CELLS TO TRY AND USE YOUR IMAGINATION!
13-12-2015 13:39
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

had a quick flick through 66 channels lastnight and o dear Clare fully covered doing a dom show on 1 channel and Kandi fully covered doing a dom show on the other, you just could not make that up
this really brings the point about production or lack off, if one girl is doing a dom show u don't let the other girl do the same, on bs they tell the girl what outfit to use, what set she is on etc, at 66 i hear they let the girl make a lot of there choices and it shows,
to many of the crew at 66 have been there to long and are mates, it makes for a safe environment where nothing new or imaginative is required as the job is safe,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-12-2015 14:41
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

(13-12-2015 13:03 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  thought it was a pretty good show myself from all 5 s66 babes including wendy & Charmaine on s66 cougars

We know BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
13-12-2015 15:14
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^^ ... Also an environment where some are allowed more leeway than others and some are more favoured than others.

When that shows onscreen for all regular viewers who are prepared to see it, as a channel boss you have a problem. It is the sort of environment that promotes gripes and grumbles and the resultant lackadaisical, inconsistent performances.

66 might not like "dramas" at their channel but they are obviously prepared to put up with so much half-heartedness... with a dash of can't be arsed on the side.

Until that changes expect the need for a "revamp" like the current one every year. As is the case with all businesses, the tone is set at the top. I wonder when that tier last had a revamp at 66? Are the babes the only ones that are in the firing line there? I hope others have their targets to meet too.

We all need to pray that the latest changes at 66 are about more than the cosmetic. A fresh attitude, ethic, inspiration and tactic would be just as welcome.

Its about time someone did something different there. We'll just have to wait and see if it's to be of lasting effect.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2015 15:21 by ShandyHand.)
13-12-2015 15:20
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ You and Regenerated are doing my work for me Big Grin.
Agree with every word.
You two carry on Wink. Saves me a lot of typing Big Laugh and everyone else a lot of reading Wink.

*snookered sits back in his armchair with glass of whisky in hand Big Grin.

13-12-2015 15:24
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Thing is u would have thought when they moved studio was the time to do the revamp not nearly a year later

its always been the case that S66 the girls have to much of a say. s66 is the only channel where a night girl can start at 11 and go home at 3am. what gets me that girls from S66 and moved on like Mica, Ashley Emma and the like you would think they would be trying there utmost to get back to the less strict confines of S66 but they seem to be striving under the stricter conditions

maybe BS is like a private school and S66 is one of these modern comp's where teachers are your friends and u can do what you want and they end up failing there exams Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2015 15:34 by HannahsPet.)
13-12-2015 15:32
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

^^ Exactly right.

Babestation have many of Studio 66's ex girls now who are just going from strength to strength in 2015, whereas in the past many of us were accusing them of couldn't be arsed. I feel Babestation's better organization has made for far better shows.

There's nothing wrong with being mates, but the BS producers have also worked hard and are determined to put their show on top. Which they have done, and by a landslide too. That result should have and could have been so much closer, if Studio 66's people put a bit more effort throughout the whole year instead of saving it up for the blinkin' party! A party that most of them went to leaving two rookies on the channels in what should have been one of their most productive times of the year - but it crashed and burned whereas BS flourished on that night.

Studio 66 has gotten so tired - from all sides. The staff, the girls, and most importantly, the fans are getting tired of the franchise. If that continues in to 2016 they'll be even further behind. We want competition on the channels, not can't be arsed b#ll##ks with their best girls fully covered in domination suits on the same night. Rolleyes

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
13-12-2015 15:47