Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I've thought the two babes I've seen,Lucy Zara Surprised Heart And pretty pink Jenifer have been stunning and tfi Friday night haha no work tomorrow even though I say that and the babes I'm talk about are actually working Blush laugh But all the babes have bing class,I've loved em all an Lucy n Jenifer have bin the crem due last month of the evening,at the top of the tree Big Laugh
Nah I've thought its bin awesome eek Big Laugh

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
12-12-2015 05:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Got Claire Kandi and Sophia Lares tonight hopefully they can find a way of trying to get them so at least 3 of them have a decent chance of putting on a good show but prob wont

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-12-2015 09:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree, hope they give Clare, Kandi & Sophia solo stints and not just 1 babe solo & 2 babes together

Piper Niven Superfan
12-12-2015 11:06
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(11-12-2015 20:18 )snookered147 Wrote:  The key is each babe has to be solo to stand a chance of putting on a show like last night.
But the double babe stints have made that impossible.

A few lucky babes have been exempt from the double babe stuff.
Peckingorderitis.

absolutely this

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
12-12-2015 22:51
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Well no one commenting on last nights show which means 1 of 2 things Have nothing to say or nobody watched it Tongue

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-12-2015 11:04
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(13-12-2015 11:04 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Well no one commenting on last nights show which means 1 of 2 things Have nothing to say or nobody watched it Tongue

^ In my case both of the above apply Wink.
Better things to do than waste my time with the nightshow output on this channel at present. They are probably too busy getting ready for next years Christmas Party anyway Wink Bounce.

(This post was last modified: 13-12-2015 13:13 by Snooks.)
13-12-2015 11:15
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Only saw a little Kandi with Curley hair looked like most scouse girls of the 80's with a perm Tongue Tongue

13-12-2015 12:37
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(13-12-2015 11:04 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Well no one commenting on last nights show

I thought it was excellent. Clare was outstanding as always and Kandy was the best I've seen for a long time. The two of them made the night a kind of babe channels dream show.
13-12-2015 12:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thought it was a pretty good show myself from all 5 s66 babes including wendy & Charmaine on s66 cougars

Piper Niven Superfan
13-12-2015 13:03
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(13-12-2015 11:04 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Well no one commenting on last nights show which means 1 of 2 things Have nothing to say or nobody watched it Tongue

Well it can't be because I have nothing to say (I may have been very vocal so far about the channel this year.. Wink ).

Just kidding, but seriously, I just can't get motivated to watch this channel right now. It just doesn't interest me, doesn't get the excitement peaked, doesn't get the juices flowing.

The result in the Ultimate Babe says it all for me about the present quality of shows on this channel. Now Clare is a fantastic babe, one of, if not arguably their finest, and even she cannot continue to carry this channel on her own. I am pleased that Dannii won that contest because I feel it is the right result for this year's shows, but at the same time it is somewhat humbling to see such an overwhelming margin of victory between arguably each big channel's finest girl.

Studio 66 needs fresh ideas, we know about the sets, but its more than that. The attitude from the staff and crew needs to change aswell. Bringing in more girls isn't enough on their own, they need the right support from the production crew to lift them out of this stale year. I've put the boot in to S66 in 2015, I freely admit that. But it's only because I and many others know that they are capable of so much more. They've shown it in the past, they need to get in the present and start showing us they can come back again.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
13-12-2015 13:17