Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Ahem ahem........(snookered clears his metaphorical posting throat) If I may boldly intervene.........Wink.

The entire culture of S66 is at fault.
It is about a lot more than just shifting out a few babes and bringing a few in.
The babes already at the disposal of S66 have not been used effectively either in terms of set allocation or in terms of who gets to go solo. The emphasis for me should have been on giving the babes already there a better chance to put on a visually stimulating show as the main method of enticing calls.
The nightshow babes have needed freedom to move around and change position and pose. Freedom to complete erotic, slow and sensual stripteases in various poses and sets.
But this freedom of expression has been denied far too much of the time. The same old tired performances and outfits, sets and cutting to logos have been seen too many times.
Then of course we have to factor in the endless plethora of double babe stints with no sexually stimulating interaction.
Peckingorderitis has taken over where only certain babes get the luxury of going solo while the rest make do.
Double babe stints restrict babe freedom even further.
Less room to move, less chance of nudity, less stimulation.
S66 being down to two channels aside from the Cougars channel does not help matters in this regard.

It strikes me S66 are only concerned about screwing as much money out of as many suckers as possible while spending as little time, money, effort, thought and resource on nightshows as they can get away with.
They may as well split 8 babes across two channels and arm them all with a phone each. Plonk 4 babes on one bed and 4 babes on another.
Sell all furniture, props, lights. Sell everything bar two bed sets.
Save electricity by putting on a torch in each set or maybe light a few candles.
After all the money will be needed for the next Christmas party won't it? I notice Jamie was all too quick to blabber on about that bloody party both before and after the event on Twitter Wink.
Tell you what S66. Why don't you let all the babes go and replace them with cardboard cut outs instead.
Save even more money Big Grin.
Plonk em all lying flat on their back for a few hours on a bed before flipping them over half way through.
I'm sure they would look right at home Big Grin.

Added bonus.
Cardboard cut outs don't have feelings like babes do. Cardboard cut outs don't care.
Just like you S66. You don't care either.
Not about quality of show anyway.

So Merry Bah Humbugging Christmas to you all.
I'm off to plug a few pics and vids of some cardboard cut outs.

Boo bloody hoo.

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2015 09:38 by Snooks.)
09-12-2015 21:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-12-2015 20:51 )Manuel Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 19:44 )hairbald Wrote:  I can see the point about bringing in some new blood to nights but even the new recruits seem a little tired. And they still have the problem of only 2 main channels. So some night girls will have to go. Can't really see this being any of the single channel hoggers guns (Lucy Z, Jen J, Hannah, etc) despite our varying opinions on some of them so it looks like farewell to Claire, Paige, Victoria. I'm sure by some cruel twist of fate Ella will survive the cullHuh

They are clearly chasing the call stats and you can't blame them for that, but ultimately you've got to look at the overall product and not just numbers (see Peter Moore's for evidence that stats mean fuck all in the hands of a complete berk!!)

And you've got to say that girls like the utterly majestic Kerrie Heart are at risk. But positively I think she'd fit in a treat at babestation!!

This is exactly what I think... paige is already gone ...
I think that the next could be one between , amy , lola , victoria, stella cox...or maybe all of them? i sincerely hope not...stella and victoria are among my favorites SadSad

None of your babes are going manuel. Victoria is on tonight, Amy & Lola have both tweeted they will be on tomorrow night, Stella will be on s66 as & when her other work commitments allow.

Agree winsaw will be interesting to see who has left s66 & the revamp that s66 is clearly doing isn't a bad thing.

Joey the question isn't and will never be are the signings babestation quality, the actual question is will all these signings s66 are making be a success for them? The answer will be known in the next few weeks/months

Piper Niven Superfan
09-12-2015 22:13
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Rammy even if S66 hired anne widecombe you would say S66 had a good signing Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-12-2015 22:53
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(09-12-2015 22:53 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Rammy even if S66 hired anne widecombe you would say S66 had a good signing Wink

Looking at golden girls over the last year they have signed a few of her relations Tongue

I hate injustice and liars
09-12-2015 22:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-12-2015 22:53 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Rammy even if S66 hired anne widecombe you would say S66 had a good signing Wink

And will always have a good night laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
09-12-2015 23:03
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Nice seeing hannah martin again whose on the show now,I haven't seen her for ages but I've never seen one of her night shows but I started recording when I seen her then,I use to really enjoy seeing her and usually always on the day shows and she use to be really fun to watch doing loads of stuff to enjoy laugh Fit sweet an sexy but pretty and fun,luvly girl and I was just happy when I notice she was on the telly about twenty passed ten and looking better than ever,really sexy t shirt with unbeleivably nice panties showing her super hot figure to the Max laugh
Hope she has a great night and its really nice seeing her Heart

P,s, eek shocked That was utterly sensational how hott Hannah looked as she lay sideways to the camera but turned with her back to us and looking back over her shoulder shaking her sexy tush at the camera but she was immensely sexy to say the least,super hot shaking with perpetual rythym n motion Big Laugh Surprised

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2015 23:46 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
09-12-2015 23:35
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(09-12-2015 22:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  None of your babes are going manuel. Victoria is on tonight, Amy & Lola have both tweeted they will be on tomorrow night, Stella will be on s66 as & when her other work commitments allow.

Agree winsaw will be interesting to see who has left s66 & the revamp that s66 is clearly doing isn't a bad thing.

Joey the question isn't and will never be are the signings babestation quality, the actual question is will all these signings s66 are making be a success for them? The answer will be known in the next few weeks/months

well rammyrascal, what can i say? i hope so! i just have a bad feeling about those girls... you are much more knowledgeable than me in this matter, so you're probably right, but I must say: the fact that they have scheduled appearances doesn't necessarily mean they will remain, considered that, as you know, the schedule is often unreliable. and, above all, even if the schedule is correct, the main problem remain: I don't think they can add 6 or 7 girls at night roster, without laying off some of the current girls! This seems quite plausible to me...well, We'll see

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
09-12-2015 23:46
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Super Robyn rydes again Blush !!!
Always exceptional,classy lady Shy always nice to see her on the telly Smile
Best wishes for chrimbo Robyn xXx an to everyoneWink

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
11-12-2015 01:40
Charlemagne Offline

Best show from Studio66 in ages Smile Well done to all the girls

11-12-2015 08:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree with you charle with the highlight being a sensational return to the babeshows from Linsey Dawn Mckenzie. some on here have said s66 were scraping the barrel, a lazy hire & looking backwards when they were able to get LDM to join them, but s66 & Linsey Dawn proved them all wrong with a sensational show which gave LDM her best ever call stats which will please her & s66

Piper Niven Superfan
11-12-2015 11:49