Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

kifkiz Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I imagine some of the older girls who have been there for quite a while probably had favourable agreements/contracts due to their loyalty and the fact that some things werent previously important such as cams compared to the newer girls who are cheaper and put on new agreements that are better for S66
09-12-2015 15:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

(09-12-2015 15:43 )winsaw Wrote:  agree about the signing but its more interesting to see who they let go, some of the names i have heard have been at 66 a few years and are quite big names,
could be the effect of the ex rlc girls and the big minutes they draw, 66 have had 4 - 5 months to look at the figures now so will know how much each of the new girls average v the established ones,
as for nights i hope they do shake things up more as some girls have gone stale and need moving on

Really hope my all time favourite,Becky Roberts,is not one of the names you have heard winsaw? I follow Becky on twitter,and its interesting to see that she has not tweeted since Sunday when she said she was looking forward to the Xmas party.All the pics that I have seen from the party,she is not on any of them.She was also due to be on the breakfast show this morning,but was taken off the schedule late yesterday.It is showing she is on tomorrow daytime,I am keeping my fingers crossed,but if she isn`t on,I will fear the worst.

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
09-12-2015 15:55
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

6/8 of these new girls are night babes, right ? if so, perhaps some other girls, currently part of the nightshow roster, will go away, or some of them could be transferred to the daytime shows...frankly, i have at least 4 names in mind . after all, they can't fill the nightshow roster excessively, otherwise there could be problems with shifts...especially if , as I believe, to some of these new girls (LDM and Elicia Solis) will be guaranteed solo-shows...as others have said...It will be a nightmare for those who make the schedule, having to deal with (maybe) 6 girls who have the right to be on their own (L.Zara, H Martin, J.Jade, Michelle Thorne, perhaps LDM and Elicia Solis)
anyway, yeah, i too believe (and hope) that these changes could improve the situation.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2015 16:21 by Manuel.)
09-12-2015 16:20
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Seems Elite is swiftly transforming into RLC. And what a depressing notion that is. A roster of aged 'talent' on night's, and attractive faces on day's. Meanwhile, a large amount of Elite talent, with their own established fanbases are shunted aside. Potentially dark days for this former giant of the babe channels.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-12-2015 16:29
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

The old story getting rid of old established girls so they can bring in cheaper girls are the people that were in control of BS 3 years ago now at S66

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-12-2015 16:30
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

If S66 let go anyone it should be the cameramen and producers. They are the ones costing the channel business with their incompetence.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
09-12-2015 16:34
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Wonder if they have to cut costs to pay for that xmas party Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-12-2015 16:36
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i don't see it as a bad thing, the girls they have bought in i would guess are not cheaper, some may even be on more money its just that they bring a better return,
some of the girls who have been their a bit have a loyal fanbase but not a big one, why else would they ask girls to take pay cuts back in the summer if they wanted to stay on the channel,
as for elite turning into rlc this is not possible as elite died a long time ago and 66 has never got to those heights , i bet they would be very happy if the could turn 66 into a channel that made the profit rlc did, remember rlc did not leave sky due to money,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-12-2015 17:01
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Unless xxxpanded undercut them in want they were prepared to ask from Playboy. Wink

But I get what you mean winsaw. Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
09-12-2015 17:35
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

I can see the point about bringing in some new blood to nights but even the new recruits seem a little tired. And they still have the problem of only 2 main channels. So some night girls will have to go. Can't really see this being any of the single channel hoggers guns (Lucy Z, Jen J, Hannah, etc) despite our varying opinions on some of them so it looks like farewell to Claire, Paige, Victoria. I'm sure by some cruel twist of fate Ella will survive the cullHuh

They are clearly chasing the call stats and you can't blame them for that, but ultimately you've got to look at the overall product and not just numbers (see Peter Moore's for evidence that stats mean fuck all in the hands of a complete berk!!)

And you've got to say that girls like the utterly majestic Kerrie Heart are at risk. But positively I think she'd fit in a treat at babestation!!
09-12-2015 19:44