Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.32 Average

Kerrie Lee - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion
^well, there is not much to add to what you wrote .... last night I watched the first hour of the show (past 23.30, i don't like ella), and, of course kerrie and victoria were on the same set, while Ella was alone, doing her usual domination-show...."to each their own", sure,i'm just saying that it was quite predictable...

P.S. to be honest, after 00.30 i went to sleep, so i don't know if , during the night , something changed Blush

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 12:17 by Manuel.)
07-12-2015 12:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good show from Kerrie-Lee last night both solo & when she was with Victoria. she is at her best when solo, so hope next time she's on, Kerrie-Lee is the solo babe

Piper Niven Superfan
07-12-2015 12:50
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

S66 are failing consistently to get the best out of Kerrie.
Not good enough S66. Not good enough.
It is patently obvious she is infinitely better solo.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 23:42 by Snooks.)
08-12-2015 23:41
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I think they know that. I think it's also fairly obvious that they think they can only accommodate an 'always solo' for those who have it in their contract that they must be! The rest have to make do with what they get.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2015 08:19 by ShandyHand.)
09-12-2015 08:15
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Peckingorderitis Wink.

09-12-2015 08:33
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(09-12-2015 08:15 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ I think they know that. I think it's also fairly obvious that they think they can only accommodate an 'always solo' for those who have it in their contract that they must be! The rest have to make do with what they get.
And of course word gets round amongst the ladies that that is something they can negotiate when they're hired. LDM is no idiot so I'm sure she'll have that clause; going to be a nightmare for whoever does the scheduling.

What it means is that the new girls who are on the up (the likes of Kerrie) and there genuine stars who have been there a while (Claire and Kandi) could get a bit hacked off in the end if not only are they always stuck as a duo but the number of shifts reduce as well.

I suspect (as is rumoured) that if S66 wages have gone down they've had to incentivise in other ways and guaranteeing have a channel to their own means the lady can maximise commission.

Unintended consequence I believe they call it....
09-12-2015 10:10
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(09-12-2015 08:33 )snookered147 Wrote:  ^ Peckingorderitis Wink.

Succinctness personified snookered! (Thanks for making me look the windbag I am! Tongue )

Hairbald you're spot on. Pretty sure, the 'top' babes are now using this when negotiating their contracts as a way of making sure they stay that way. bladewave Of course all babes that have been around 5 minutes will soon be asking for it in their terms. Another unsustainable situation. They can't all get it.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2015 11:52 by ShandyHand.)
09-12-2015 11:52
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(09-12-2015 10:10 )hairbald Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 08:15 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ I think they know that. I think it's also fairly obvious that they think they can only accommodate an 'always solo' for those who have it in their contract that they must be! The rest have to make do with what they get.
And of course word gets round amongst the ladies that that is something they can negotiate when they're hired. LDM is no idiot so I'm sure she'll have that clause; going to be a nightmare for whoever does the scheduling.

What it means is that the new girls who are on the up (the likes of Kerrie) and there genuine stars who have been there a while (Claire and Kandi) could get a bit hacked off in the end if not only are they always stuck as a duo but the number of shifts reduce as well.

I suspect (as is rumoured) that if S66 wages have gone down they've had to incentivise in other ways and guaranteeing have a channel to their own means the lady can maximise commission.

Unintended consequence I believe they call it....

exactly that....

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
09-12-2015 15:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Enjoyed kerrie-lee as always last night, lively & entertaining in each stint she did

Piper Niven Superfan
14-12-2015 10:47
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Kerrie looks a lot better than she did a year ago, she's got a pretty face, nice big tits and she has beefed up a bit although she's still a bit on the thin side, she's certainly a good performer though
21-12-2015 01:07