Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Maybe thats because kandi isnt in cos shes sick

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-11-2015 18:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whynot Offline
Just Me

You know they are properly taking the piss when a former regular night babe does not even do a tease show, but does an 'extended' day show.

I hate injustice and liars
17-11-2015 23:38
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

So does that mean that with Ella on as well we now have 2 day shows on tonight? Let's hope she doesn't influence her mate Kara, otherwise this will be one of the tamest nights ever on S66. annoyed
17-11-2015 23:48
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Oh dear just what I was afraid of is now happening. Ella has managed to suck the life out of Kara's performance and we are heading towards ultimate tedium. Can't understand why they can't lose Becky's day show and move Kara onto the other channel. At least there'd be a sporting chance of one night show tonight. Huh
18-11-2015 00:46
kifkiz Offline
Senior Poster

Kara was great once she was on her own.

Also looks like another daytime xtra scheduled on Friday. I understand if its on short notice and they need a 3rd babe to fill in the time slot (and they cant get a night babe or a tease hour) but this is planned in advanced and as much as i love Cara i don't quite understand it.
18-11-2015 05:49
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

most girls are better on their own because they can spread out and don't have to worry about keeping their performance contained to their half of the screen. also, i don't think they're allowed to go naked when on screen with another babe. or at least that's the rule on some channels

tonight's line-up is strong: Mikaela - S66 is the best thing that's happened to her - followed by the juicy booties of Hannah & Clare
18-11-2015 20:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep tonight's line up is strong and all natural (I believe) with not an ounce of silicone in sight Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
18-11-2015 20:08
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

I can only assume the reason for daytime xtra is to either;
Milk the fan boys for as much as possible, no casual callers are going to bother and there certainly wont be any listeners calling in.
Or; The girls are contractually obliged to do at least a few post 10 shows, but S66 cant force the girls into doing explicit chat/performance and thus extended Dayshow.

Either way it is a pretty sad state of affairs and seemingly S66 are just throwing in the towel. I agree with Kifkiz to plan dayshow xtra in advance shows that this is a genuine thing S66 wants to do and not just a last minute replacement service.

For a channel that once boasted arguably the best line up of night girls (Adele, Dionne, Sophia Knight, Charlie ONeal and that's before you get to all the ones that have moved to Babestation over the years) its laughable that they now have extended dayshows.

The future is online, but not paywalls.
18-11-2015 20:12
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(18-11-2015 20:06 )cmiller Wrote:  tonight's line-up is strong: Mikaela - S66 is the best thing that's happened to her

I might beg to differ and look at it the other way around.
Mikaela is the best thing that has happened to S66 Wink.
In my view her naughty hours are better than most of the conventional nightshow output.
Speaks volumes really.
Mikaela was a star at RLC.
She is a star now.
The one difference imo is that the daytime talent pool at S66 is larger than it was at RLC so the competition on her own channel is tough daytime wise.
The shame of it all is that the quality of nightshow output is nowhere near the quality of the daytime output imo for reasons that have been highlighted time and again.
S66 have focussed too much on daytime strength and not enough on nightshows.
Nightshows seem to be some sort of second rate after thought.
For a channel that used to be the chief nightshow innovators and visionaries to have plummetted to their present low is desperately sad and gut wrenching.

18-11-2015 20:59
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

(18-11-2015 20:59 )snookered147 Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 20:06 )cmiller Wrote:  tonight's line-up is strong: Mikaela - S66 is the best thing that's happened to her

I might beg to differ and look at it the other way around.

i'll give you that. some of her 5am shows were amongst the best that i've seen. i'm glad that she's showing us her wild side again Smile
18-11-2015 21:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply