babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

forumdude Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^^^Why do you keep saying the dutch licence was removed? That was never confirmed by anyone!

They water down the shows themselves,how do you think preeti got away with doing those pov shows a couple of weeks back on sky,or was up close pussy rubbing shots allowed by ofcom then?

Caps of leigh and lexi do look good,doesnt come close to lucy and dani going ass to ass and eating pussy earlier in the year!!

Whenever bs stop this freeze out on sky is went ill start calling again,im not wasting money on this 15min a night garbage!!

Ashley emma was the biggest pussy tease last night Something isnt right there Big Laugh
15-11-2015 23:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Amanda pushes the limits more at 10pm on xpanded then most babestation women at 3am.

I am looking forward to levi doing her dom show,i love how she just stands there fully clothed,that whip is something else shocked
15-11-2015 23:22
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(15-11-2015 23:09 )forumdude Wrote:  ^^^Why do you keep saying the dutch licence was removed? That was never confirmed by anyone!

They water down the shows themselves,how do you think preeti got away with doing those pov shows a couple of weeks back on sky,or was up close pussy rubbing shots allowed by ofcom then?

Caps of leigh and lexi do look good,doesnt come close to lucy and dani going ass to ass and eating pussy earlier in the year!!

Whenever bs stop this freeze out on sky is went ill start calling again,im not wasting money on this 15min a night garbage!!

Ashley emma was the biggest pussy tease last night Something isnt right there Big Laugh
It was confirmed by Mr Mystery who posted that BS had been granted an Ofcom license for BS1 on Sky according to Ofcom's website,in regards to why Preeti gets away with the POV stints she does based on the current Sky regulatory situation,i have no idea but i presume its because they are not filmed or described in quite the same way as they were in Dutch times,all i hope is the current vastly biassed situation can eventually be sorted out to provide a fairer service than we have now so i get back to posting about babes rather than unfair and ill concieved policies.

im always open to positive change
16-11-2015 00:17
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

As I regularly watch bs1 on both FV and Sky I can tell you there's not much difference in either feeds in terms of explicit action. In my opinion things have been tamed down a lot on all the bs shows in the last year.Sad
16-11-2015 00:35
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(16-11-2015 00:35 )Tractor boy Wrote:  As I regularly watch bs1 on both FV and Sky I can tell you there's not much difference in either feeds in terms of explicit action. In my opinion things have been tamed down a lot on all the bs shows in the last year.Sad

My guess is its harder now as it needs all the resources of 4 shows and not just 3 I guess this is why they don't do it very often Jimmy is right since the first quarter of the Year BS1 sky has been on a UK Ofcom licence yet they still kept the Dutch licence for Freeview simple truth unless bs have enough crew and girls it's just easier to put out a simmel cast Sky Ofcom level show on Freeview

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2015 00:51 by winsaw.)
16-11-2015 00:48
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(15-11-2015 23:09 )forumdude Wrote:  ^^^Why do you keep saying the dutch licence was removed? That was never confirmed by anyone!

The company 'Game Networks BV' was the previous licencee of Sky channel 906, [generally referred to as BS1]
Game Networks BV is a Dutch based company, Sky channel 906 was always regulated by the Dutch regulators and not Ofcom .
Then earlier this year a UK based company 'Square World Communications Limited' became the new licencee of Sky channel 906, the name was then changed from Babestation to Babenation.
'Square World Communication's Limited', being a UK company was granted a Ofcom licence earlier this year, so Ofcom now regulate 'Babenation' Sky 906 .
new Babenation channel licence info here http://licensing.ofcom.org.uk/tv-broadca...tes/062015
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2015 01:05 by Dave_A.)
16-11-2015 01:02
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Are the other two bs channels on the same licence as 906?
16-11-2015 01:10
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

^
No, A company called 'Grandiose Limited' is the licencee of Sky channel 908 'Get Lucky TV' [the channel that broadcasts BS Xtra]
info here http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/radiolice...uckytv.htm

A company called 'Escape Channel Limited' is the licencee of Sky channel 909 'Lucky Star' [the channel that broadcasts BS Blue/meet the babes] info here http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/radiolice...kystar.htm
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2015 01:34 by Dave_A.)
16-11-2015 01:32
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(16-11-2015 00:35 )Tractor boy Wrote:  As I regularly watch bs1 on both FV and Sky I can tell you there's not much difference in either feeds in terms of explicit action. In my opinion things have been tamed down a lot on all the bs shows in the last year.Sad
That is generally true,but not last weekend,they split to enable an old style interactive 241 to take place on Freeview only and although it was only short it was still a shitty thing to do,on the plus side im grateful to those who have taken the time to confirm what i stated regarding the various channels regulatory status.

im always open to positive change
16-11-2015 01:55
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

I am looking forward to levi doing her dom show,i love how she just stands there fully clothed,that whip is something else shocked
[/quote]

Take away the whip and its just like watching babestation daytime...... @ 3am :-(
17-11-2015 21:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV