Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Im sure BS would resign ella as well was a bloody mistake they got rid of her in the first place. only reason they got rid of most of the girls in 2012 was to cut costs. tried to get a load of replacments that were on a pittance and see where that got them took them nearly 2 years and a move to MK to recover.

but the question is would Ella or Kandi who was another one go back to them.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-11-2015 08:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(01-11-2015 08:36 )Jay1 Wrote:  Lola Knight on days. Do you not understand the gift you have in your hands that you're wasting S66?

S66...... use their resources properly?
BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

Ahem........ Jess West...... Rolleyes.
Ahem Wink

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2015 10:29 by Snooks.)
01-11-2015 10:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-11-2015 03:11 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(01-11-2015 02:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  shot yourself in the foot joey as Jennifer has been on the babestation roster
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...864&page=3

but she left bs after a big spat with Lolly Badcock. also Lucy and Jennifer would be on the bs roster if (and its a big if) bs wanted them to join and Jennifer & Lucy wanted to go to bs
Yeah a few years ago when she was in her prime, BS can't sign every model can they so who would Lucy and Jennifer replace if they wanted to join BS? Levi, Lynda Leigh maybe? next you'll be telling me BS would sign Victoria Roberts, Paige Turnah, Ella Jolie and Michelle Thorne if they wanted to go to BS

yes I would. if babestation think any of those s66 babes you've mentioned would make money for them they would they would attempt to sign them and the s66 babes would go if they wanted to go back to or join bs

doubt michelle thorne would go on bs as she doesn't want to travel from where she lives, hence why she does her s66 shows from home

Piper Niven Superfan
01-11-2015 10:58
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

October 27 was SOPHIA LARES' boob's 5th birthday. It's a shame we don't see more of them these days.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
01-11-2015 12:46
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

I now think of giving a large birthday cake to those boobs and helping Sophia eat the creamy and cakey mess off them!
01-11-2015 12:53
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-11-2015 07:17 )trevor format Wrote:  
(01-11-2015 03:11 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Michelle Thorne if they wanted to go to BS

Babestation would definitely sign Michelle Thorne, if such a thing was possible. You can be sure of that.
Yes silly me i forget its all about call stats and money, the quality of babe/performer and age of the model is totally irrelevant, if Michelle Thorne and Ella Jolie's calls stats are better than Yasmine James then BS wouldn't sign Yasmine Rolleyes then again i blame people for having bad taste in women even if it is all about opinions, the channels are just there to make money
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2015 18:19 by Joey 27.)
01-11-2015 18:11
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(01-11-2015 18:11 )Joey 27 Wrote:  

Babestation would definitely sign Michelle Thorne, if such a thing was possible. You can be sure of that.
Yes silly me i forget its all about call stats and money, the quality of babe/performer and age of the model is totally irrelevant, if Michelle Thorne and Ella Jolie's calls stats are better than Yasmine James then BS wouldn't sign Yasmine Rolleyes then again i blame people for having bad taste in women even if it is all about opinions, the channels are just there to make money

Big Grin I swear, I dont'wanna be controversial and I don't want to create "dramas" on the internet...so i hope you don't misunderstand the meaning and tone of this post... that said, with all due respect, just because people don't share your taste doesn't mean they are "wrong", or they have "bad taste"...,for example, I see that you really like tori lee..well i don't like her at all . Neither of us is "wrong", or "right"....over the years, I have seen some people pretty much in love with one of these girls, and others who were completely uninterested in the same, exact girl ...this is the precise reason why the people who run these channels must consider (not only, but) principally the calls stats...because they are an objective indicator, unlike tastes concerning the performance or appearance of the girls.as you rightly say, the channels are just there to make money...it's business, after all

and look, i don't like this logic either! but if most people like Ella Jolie (i don't like her at all) more than jess west - a girl that I consider beautiful, and a great perfomer- and then if Ella guarantees higher earnings, what should they (s66 producers) do? i mean, if you were the s66 "manager", what would you do? I definitely know what I'd do. the more rational choice from an economic point of view...a golden rule for those who offer a product or a service is to try to understand and satisfy the tastes of the people,not to try to impose their own tastes..and, in this case, the call stats are the indicator of average taste of people who watch these shows

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
01-11-2015 20:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-11-2015 18:11 )Joey 27 Wrote:  

No people don't have bad taste if they don't like the same babes as you. Not everyone likes the same babes. The channels have to cater for all tastes, not just yours so they can make the most money.

Piper Niven Superfan
01-11-2015 21:16
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Manuel, from a business point of view i wouldn't get rid of Claire Richards, Kerrie Lee, Sophia Lares and Lola Knight even though they do nothing for me because i can tell they are good performers and they look like models, so i can see why they are popular im not blind or deluded when it comes to judging looks and performance, but im speaking as a viewer not a businessman

What do Victoria Roberts, Ella Jolie, Candy Charms, Paige Turnah, Michelle Thorne have to offer? if they were good performers i wouldn't complain as much but they aren't, i just don't get why they are so popular outside of this forum and that frustrates me because they are stopping a better standard of model and performer from getting a chance on S66

Cara Brett is on tonight you might not like her but she is quite popular on here, just a shame she is only on for an hour or so then we have to make do with Paige Turnah for the rest of the night, but she brings in the calls and the money for S66 somehow, i'd rather see some new girls of the caliber of Cara Brett though and i hope others agree with me on that
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 00:13 by Joey 27.)
01-11-2015 23:54
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

So is Cara Brett a good performer and/or just extremely easy on the eye? I wouldn't know about her performances in particular because she's not my type and I don't watch Shy
Whenever I seem to tune in she's just laid on her belly.
02-11-2015 00:09