babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I think the cosplay nights have been a resounding success and they should be repeated on a semi-regular basis.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
01-11-2015 11:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(01-11-2015 11:39 )gunnar Wrote:  I think the cosplay nights have been a resounding success and they should be repeated on a semi-regular basis.

Amen to that!

Looking at the threads for last nights show, aside from the return of Preeti in the PVC "spider girl" outfit and Lexi Lowe in nice tight wetlook leggings, for me Friday was the better night just in terms of outfit variety and babes (Madison as "Black Widow" and then sexy "flash", Amelia in red devil lingerie and the cat-tailed bodysuit, Olivia as Lara Croft etc)

I think when they decide put the effort in, Babestation can be outstanding when they get a good variety of outfits on a good spread (for lack of a better word) of babes.

I'd like to see more Lexi-Brooks 2-4-1's as they did seem to have chemistry (even if alcohol fuelled), although I didn't see it, sounds like Amelia was good with Madison in a 2-4-1 too, so good to see 2-4-1s with the right combo of babes don't have to be boring!

Doesn't have to be dedicated cosplay nights, just a good use of cosplay outfits could really mix it up and get the calls in and balls drained. Also I'd like to think the babes enjoy a bit of fun dressing up too.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2015 11:50 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
01-11-2015 11:49
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(01-11-2015 11:39 )gunnar Wrote:  repeated on a semi-regular basis.
I'd assume that "every Halloween" is BS' idea of a semi-regular basis already Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-11-2015 16:53
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-10-2015 21:11 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(31-10-2015 12:55 )Broncobilly Wrote:  
(31-10-2015 11:16 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Babestation was fantastic last night. Best channel by a long way last night. Going to take something incredible to top last night

How was it's fantastic what did you see that no one else did?
Rammy can't win can he, when he slates BS he gets stick and when he rarely praises BS he still gets sticklaugh the one thing he failed to mention was most of the babes he liked were a bit drunk last night, but he only mentioned Preeti being drunk who he isn't a fan of, that's classic RammyRascal bladewave

At first i didn't realize Ameila was drunk i just thought she was a bit wild and crazy like Lori, maybe Levi should get hammered tonight it might liven her up a bit
It was not a fantastic show. It was just OK. They have put on much better cosplay shows in previous years
01-11-2015 17:00
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Well that is their version of cosplay over for another year,first the positives,some decent outfits and make-up and a decent POV from Madison,now the negatives,no Dutch license for proper 241s and some performers either too drunk or in Mica's case covered up to provide a proper nightshow,in summary a good idea but not all the babes used got the balance between dressing up and delivering a proper nightshow right,also think both nights would have benefitted from Danni Harwood and Lori Buckby who are arguably the most energetic and innovative babes out there,will be interesting to see who is on their birthday show next month.
6/10

im always open to positive change
01-11-2015 17:02
Goodbye

I'd rate it 8-9/10 myself.

They may have put better shows on in previous years, but I'd personally still say this years was a good effort by BS.
01-11-2015 17:04
Goodbye

(01-11-2015 16:53 )Doddle Wrote:  I'd assume that "every Halloween" is BS' idea of a semi-regular basis already Wink

Sadly I think you might be right there....oh well, roll on Halloween 2016.
01-11-2015 17:07
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile I enjoyed the first two or three hours on Friday night...
..last night didn't hold my interest nearly as much, I think probably for me just because there seemed to be a bit too much repetition of babes/outfits from the previous night.
01-11-2015 17:11
Goodbye

(01-11-2015 17:11 )M-L-L Wrote:  Smile I enjoyed the first two or three hours on Friday night...
..last night didn't hold my interest nearly as much, I think probably for me just because there seemed to be a bit too much repetition of babes/outfits from the previous night.

Agree with you M-L-L, although I wasn't watching last night, comparing Friday to Saturday night, Friday is the clear winner IMHO.
01-11-2015 17:12
Jam Da Man Offline

I've really enjoyed seeing some of the caps/vids posted of the babes dressed up. A nice diversion. Almost like a mini-holiday. Well done to all the babes who participated. Smile

Many of the outfits this weekend were cosplay rather than strictly halloween/horror genre themed - I think a more regular fancy dress thing would be great, if only for variety. Once every month or two even would be good. I'm sure they could think up a reason easily enough.
"Quarterly Queen of Cosplay" popped in and out of my head - just like that!

Really though I'm just hoping to see Jada back in that awesome Chun-Li outfit again sometime in the future. Wink

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

01-11-2015 17:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV