Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I don't expect anything from S66 anymore so I don't let it annoy me. When Clare and Paige are on the same bed , fully dressed chatting to each other and the crew cos they are getting no callers and they are still too lazy to even move their asses why should I worry? They are the ones losing money, not me. I'm saving it by not calling.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
24-10-2015 19:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(24-10-2015 13:12 )terence Wrote:  'tucking the bed sheet in'. not a euphemism i'm familiar with. Big Grin

think its got something to do with tucking in the bed sheet into the bed i thought was one up from sticking teatowel in the tea towel holder TongueTongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-10-2015 19:57
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

First of all, sorry for my poor english, this is not my first language, so please be nice with me...Smile
now...i dont'wanna sound polemic/bitter from the start, but... what's the reason behind those "2-4-1" shows? i mean, why in (at least...) 1 of the 3 channels there is always a "2-girls" show going on? imo they have a detrimental influence on the girl's performances. Why not 1 girl-1 channel? it's a economic problem, they can't afford more than 3 channels? maybe some girls are not "good enough" to be alone, so they need to pair them up to bring a decent number of calls? very unlikely...tonight we have k. kay and c. richards together, last night sopha lares and v. roberts...maybe legal/contractual problems?

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
24-10-2015 21:32
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^At one time the term 2-4-1 would mean 2 girls having some level of sexual contact with each other, while taking calls from viewers. Nowadays it just means 2 girls sharing the same screen.

At the present level of tameness which the channels operate at, having 2 girls on screen does detract from the level of performance of either girl.

The other point you mention about the 2 girls being on one screen together because they're not good enough to have a set to themselves is the complete opposite of what it should be. You quite often find that the 2 strongest performers are crammed together on 1 set, while the weakest performer gets a set to herself. It doesn't make any logical sense, but then again that is S66 for you.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2015 21:49 by gunnar.)
24-10-2015 21:37
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(24-10-2015 21:37 )gunnar Wrote:  ^At one time the term 2-4-1 would mean 2 girls having some level of sexual contact with each other, while taking calls from viewers. Nowadays it just means 2 girls sharing the same screen.

At the present level of tameness which the channels operate at, having 2 girls on screen does detract from the level of performance of either girl.

The other point you mention about the 2 girls being on one screen together because they're not good enough to have a set to themselves is the complete opposite of what it should be. You quite often find that the 2 strongest performers are crammed together on 1 set, while the weakest performer gets a set to herself. It doesn't make any logical sense, but then again that is S66 for you.

spot on...it's really strange....that's the reason why i think that this sorry situation could be the result of a convergence of "legal"/ technical circumstances....like:

a) for contractual and/or economic reasons, at the moment they can't have/afford more than 3 channels

and, at the same time,

b) the girls, or at least the majority of them, must do at least two live-shows during the week, (i'm talking about a contractual obligation)

so, to meet their obligations they must do this dreadful "2-4-1" thing..otherwise, they should fire some of the girls
that's PURE speculation, of course...but as you said, this situation doesn't make any logical sense...it can'be just a matter of incompetence, or stupid choices of the S66 "crew"....HuhHuh

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
24-10-2015 22:16
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Kandi has just tweeted that she is with Clare tonight at 11 so it looks like Jennifer Jade is on her own as usual on one channel and Kandi and Clare on the over why does Jennifer get to go solo all the time

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
24-10-2015 22:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Want to hear my guess as to why Jenn gets to go solo all the time? laughTongueWinkBig Grin

Special treatment...
24-10-2015 22:33
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^^ That question has occurred to me too darren.
Same with Lucy Zara. Always on solo.

Dare I say we need to see the call stats? Rolleyes

The question I would pose is why S66 drew the instant conclusion that Jen and Lucy were more deserving of solo airtime than anyone else?
Some babes at S66 are working off scraps of solo airtime and yet are putting on more sexually stimulating spectacles than either Jen or Lucy imo.

Regarding the double babe stints........Wink
The rationale behind them of course is 2 phones therefore the assumption made is more calls and more revenue.Rolleyes
Which begs the question why not have double babe stints on both channels every night.bladewave
Or even just have one channel with 4 babes on screen.Big Laugh
Or why not go the whole hog and put 10 babes on screen with 10 phones?eek
Why not bulldoze all sets apart from one solitary bed and save money on maintenance?Rolleyes
Save money on electricity and just have one lone candle as lighting or some producer with a torch.Big Grin
Oh and jack up the call costs to £5 per minute too just to really make things interesting.Sad

WinkWinkWink

(This post was last modified: 24-10-2015 22:36 by Snooks.)
24-10-2015 22:36
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(24-10-2015 21:37 )gunnar Wrote:  You quite often find that the 2 strongest performers are crammed together on 1 set, while the weakest performer gets a set to herself. It doesn't make any logical sense, but then again that is S66 for you.

Not defending the practice at all, it makes for terrible viewing...

but it must be logical economically to have two performers on at the same time if this means you double the amount of calls to a single channel for a given period/peak time for calls ?
Particularly if they are performers people are keen/desperate enough to want to call anyway, regardless of whether they're sharing a screen ?
24-10-2015 22:41
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

As expected:-

[Image: image-E6B7_562C01E4.jpg]

SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad

Useless! annoyed
24-10-2015 23:11