gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

tee Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
There needs to be more channels like xpanded about. As I enjoy more then the mainstream s66 and babestation. Cos of the fresh talent you get to see which is refreshing and some of em are well sexy.
27-09-2015 12:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

agree I like the fresh talent you get to see on xpanded and quite a few of them are doing well on the bigger channels including Sophie Hart on bs, Kerrie-Lee & Lola Knight on s66

also they've got some very good experienced babes on their roster including Dionne Mendez, Louise Porter, Jess West & Amanda Rendall

Piper Niven Superfan
27-09-2015 12:42
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(27-09-2015 06:25 )Rogergilford54 Wrote:  mrmann. Have to agree l wondered what was going on at one point, but overall excellent performances tonight much improved channel well worth a look now.

You mean five minutes before it all ended, and both of them were leaning over the bed, arms stretched down and giving subtle wank motions? Big Grin

Could have sworn I saw someone's hand reach up at one point, giving me the impression a crew member was lying down there. Some of the crew have done this on Studio 66 before, as well as on RLC (Ava Blue moment), so this wouldn't surprise me. Would have assumed it was Lenni's dog at first, but the arm motions didn't look like petting an animal and their faces were cheeky.

Shame any recording will be hard to find of last night. It was the best night from XPanded, to me at least.
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 16:45 by mrmann.)
27-09-2015 15:13
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

It's well known that there is a lot of action off screen Smile
27-09-2015 15:16
m100 Away
Banned

you're asking the cynical amongst us to believe that a channel that rarely lets it's girls go nude, never lets them talk on the mic, use oil, stand up, move about, have very little interaction with other girls on screen, certainly not touch each other in any 'provocative' manner etc etc is allowing them to wank blokes off just off camera? Let's play along, it's happening, the camera oparator makes an unexpected move or something similar and what is going on is clearly shown on screen. Previous fines handed out by ofcom would suddenly look like loose change down the back of a sofa.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 21:53 by m100.)
27-09-2015 21:48
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(27-09-2015 12:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree I like the fresh talent you get to see on xpanded and quite a few of them are doing well on the bigger channels including Sophie Hart on bs, Kerrie-Lee & Lola Knight on s66

also they've got some very good experienced babes on their roster including Dionne Mendez, Louise Porter, Jess West & Amanda Rendall

What fresh talent, they have sacked most of the girls they had found and brought through and replace them with girls with quite a few babeshow miles, is there not now only 2 xpanded originals left,
Also don't see how are you can count Sophie Hart as new Talent on xpanded when she had Work at a number of channels before she started here

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-09-2015 21:48
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(27-09-2015 21:48 )m100 Wrote:  you're asking the cynical amongst us to believe that a channel that rarely lets it's girls go nude, never lets them talk on the mic, use oil, stand up, move about, have very little interaction with other girls on screen, certainly not touch each other in any 'provocative' manner etc etc is allowing them to wank blokes off just off camera?

I don't know what they have been doing off camera but there has been a big change in the production of these last few weeks girls standing up interacting looking at each other getting naked all things I never thought I would see on this channel, on the day shift even let them talk on my mic weird for this lot

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-09-2015 21:52
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-09-2015 21:48 )m100 Wrote:  you're asking the cynical amongst us to believe that a channel that rarely lets it's girls go nude, never lets them talk on the mic, use oil, stand up, move about, have very little interaction with other girls on screen, certainly not touch each other in any 'provocative' manner etc etc is allowing them to wank blokes off just off camera?

Yes
27-09-2015 21:52
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Just because a channel has been the tamest of all, doesn't mean they can't change and act a bit randy. As we saw from last night, it was a big difference to how the channel usually is, and even one of the crew members pulled Honey off of the bed by her feet. If anyone recorded the night or watched it, they'd have noticed the nice change as well, though the producers were more lenient with Lenni and Amanda. At around 5:15 is when both of them were leaning off the bed, arms stretched down and giving that motion, Lenni with a cheeky smile. Cool

Maybe they all had a bit of booze last night, or just decided to stop being so tame and actually let the women have some fun for once. Best night so far!
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 22:03 by mrmann.)
27-09-2015 22:03
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

It Lets not get into too much detail but yes xpanded has improved greatly.All down to amanda,when shes on everyone else puts on better shows.

No doubt somebody is fucking amanda backstage,dont think she would turn up for work otherwise Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 22:37 by forumdude.)
27-09-2015 22:26

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles