babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
What a pity we have such terrible producers across the channels. Nothing happens now its like its recorded and all the good bits edited out.

It's all becoming pointless.
07-09-2015 06:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wim Offline
Account Closed

(07-09-2015 06:29 )Broncobilly Wrote:  What a pity we have such terrible producers across the channels. Nothing happens now its like its recorded and all the good bits edited out.

Same over at Asian Connections! A few months ago on this thread I advocated giving it a try - beautiful girls giving great nipple/breast tease shows. Since then, they have instituted a total ban on showing breasts or even flashing a nipple. Girls still beautiful (only 2 ladyboys left), willing to strip off, but producers forbid it. Hurts me to say this, but don't waste your time - even if you're up at 4 AM for their so-called spicy show (lol). It's tedious and getting worse as the girls get more and more cautious with constant glances over at producers.
09-09-2015 05:22
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

If you have to be awake at 4am it's already over.
09-09-2015 07:45
wim Offline
Account Closed

(09-09-2015 07:45 )Broncobilly Wrote:  If you have to be awake at 4am it's already over.

Bronco,

Exactly!! Only one of the channel's fatal flaws that gives it no chance to prosper. And if only that were the main problem! I am located now in the US and so the show comes on here at the convenient hour of 11 PM. The eternal optimist, I check in to confirm that nothing has changed, then I go to bed. Smile
09-09-2015 20:02
retah-rotaredom Offline
Banned

(09-09-2015 05:22 )wim Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 06:29 )Broncobilly Wrote:  What a pity we have such terrible producers across the channels. Nothing happens now its like its recorded and all the good bits edited out.

Same over at Asian Connections! A few months ago on this thread I advocated giving it a try - beautiful girls giving great nipple/breast tease shows. Since then, they have instituted a total ban on showing breasts or even flashing a nipple. Girls still beautiful (only 2 ladyboys left), willing to strip off, but producers forbid it. Hurts me to say this, but don't waste your time - even if you're up at 4 AM for their so-called spicy show (lol). It's tedious and getting worse as the girls get more and more cautious with constant glances over at producers.

Absolutely - I was similarly drawn to AC becuase of the nipples tease shows, and sustained panty flashing, but about 6 weeks ago it all stopped.

Who are the remaining Ladyboys? Some I can't quite decide upon...and wouldn't want to make a bad mistake, lol.

...the bootyeater
09-09-2015 21:21
wim Offline
Account Closed

The two confirmed ladyboys are the old hands - Lisa and Nadia, holdovers from Thai Hardcore and Nadia even earlier. If you are OK with ladyboys, they are very attractive and look very feminine. if not, at least there is almost always one girl onscreen at all times. But nothing can save this channel in its current state. Let's hope for better.
09-09-2015 22:24
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

It seems to me that the problem with the nightshows on all the channels is there is a serious lack of fun. The shows in the past were fun to watch and provided spontaneous moments of joy. The shows now are solely about the caller (phone shaking is more prominent now than ever) and with girls just sitting there motionless. I dont expect the channels to focus on the freeloader but why is there no interaction between the onscreen girl and the audience other than the same repeated lines.

My idea would be for babestation (the only channel with enough streams) to make one of their streams like the old Party People. This way the onscreen girl would act more as a presenter guiding the audience to the other streams and promoting videos and pictures. They could also reintroduce the old style text service where your text would appear onscreen and the girls could read it out. I always enjoyed it when they would say " if we get enough texts saying this phrase i'll take my top off" or something similar.

We all know how the channels have been stifled in terms of 2-4-1 touching etc. But surely even the censors wouldnt be against bringing back the fun.

The future is online, but not paywalls.
12-09-2015 12:47
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I hated it when they read the texts sorry mate Smile

Well sadly for me most of the girls I like to watch Dionne, Tori,Hazel, Honey, Louise are stuck on xpanded where they seem to have banned fun in any shape or form. The channels just get worse. Some quality performers but no freedom to do things properly or enjoy look like they enjoy it. They also need mics to give us some kind of stimulation to call.
12-09-2015 13:10
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

^ Yeah totally understand about the texts, i imagine alot of people were pleased to see the back of that feature. However, something has to be done the shows are so formulaic and predictable, whenever i watch i usually give up pretty quickly. Even the producers must realise that if it isn't worth watching it isn't worth calling.

The future is online, but not paywalls.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 14:25 by FantasyNinja.)
12-09-2015 14:23
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The calls need to dry up before change will come
12-09-2015 15:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV