Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
yeah, probably will see some babes leaving s66 soon. if they do let some babes go, hope it's from the day roster so the rosters are balanced out and not overbalanced towards the day roster as it is at the moment or it could mean they are about to get another channel perhaps? possibly 942 which they had before sintv used it

time will tell. think s66 have a couple of potential real stars in the form of Amber and Lola

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2015 12:01 by Rammyrascal.)
25-08-2015 11:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Doubt it S66 days is prob where they make there money get they feeling they only keep nights on so they dont lose the channel hours

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-08-2015 12:14
HEX!T Away
Retired

wasnt that impressed with amber to be honest. nice tits, but wasnt a fan of the way she jumped onto lolas set at 3:30 and for the next hour and a half proceeded to push lola further and further across the bedt till she was pinned in the corner and couldn't even turn around to show her ass.
i dont think it was malicious or anything , just amber kept invading her space.

personally i dont see either of them making the cut and both are likely short timers. but if i had to choose 1 to stay then lola wins.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
25-08-2015 13:33
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^^funny how people see the same show different, for me the 2 of the together was the highlight of the night, thought it was the best 241 66 has done in ages,
did not think Amber was taking Lola's space more a case of they just wanted to be close to each other,
as for who will make it Amber needs more shifts to early to say, but i think Lola has a real chance to make it, think she could tap into the market who like the young, innocent, quirky, it's worked well for Amy and think could for Lola

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2015 14:02 by winsaw.)
25-08-2015 14:01
HEX!T Away
Retired

just calling it the way i saw it mate... Smile

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
25-08-2015 14:12
HEX!T Away
Retired

(25-08-2015 05:44 )munch1917 Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 03:29 )HEX!T Wrote:  theres a running request by the mods and the channels that if we find any slips or oops moments we wait an appropriate amount of time before posting so ofcom cant troll the post and use it as evidence of a breach. typically its about 8 weeks. so if it hasnt gone up by the middle of october then its likely no 1 will post it.

Seriously? Since when has that existed?
There has been plenty of talk about such self-imposed 'censorship' in the past, and the feeling was always against such a thing on the basis that it was not our job to monitor and control channels output.
I see the 'Slip of the day' thread is still alive and well, so I don't see how this policy can really exist.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=60312

s66 may have withdrawn there request but its assumed posters will now show some restraint by either censoring the clips that breach or wait the appropriate amount of time.
as for slip of the day. its not the same as an intentional flash. if the girls constantly slipping (spelled flashing aka emma spellar on the pad) i guess ofcom could say its intentional and sanction them. but for the most part they probably wouldnt bother because a slip is an accident.

(This post was last modified: 25-08-2015 16:37 by HEX!T.)
25-08-2015 16:26
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

the only "slip of the day" thread I could find was in the daytime section. Really, people get excited by an accidental glimpse of nipple?
25-08-2015 19:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Think it's more the pussy slip/flash s66 are worried about ofcom seeing, hence their request/former request not to post vids for 8 weeks.

I myself never say if I see a babe pussy slip incase ofcom see my post and then ask s66 for a recording which could then lead to a sanction.

Piper Niven Superfan
25-08-2015 19:17
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(25-08-2015 19:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I myself never say if I see a babe pussy slip

Rammy actually uses a special code. Wink
'Not a bad stint all night' = a bit boring really.
'Plenty of ass to camera' = wow, did you see all those pussy flashes!
'entertaining on the mike' = getting up to stuff with the cameraman.

Makes those reviews a lot more interesting. laugh
25-08-2015 19:31
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(25-08-2015 19:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Think it's more the pussy slip/flash s66 are worried about ofcom seeing, hence their request/former request not to post vids for 8 weeks.

I myself never say if I see a babe pussy slip incase ofcom see my post and then ask s66 for a recording which could then lead to a sanction.

Let's be brutally honest here, does anyone seriously think Ofcom read these forums looking for ammunition against the channels? Personally, I find it very hard to believe. This isn't about Ofcom directly, it's about the channels grassing each other up.
If a rival channel sees in the chat that something occurred, and there is video to illustrate the severity of the incident, then the phone call will be made. Obviously ironic that S66 feel the need to protect themselves from this.

My original indignation on this matter was due to a mis-reading of Hexit's post. Must remember not to post replies first thing in the morning when the brain is still asleep Smile

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2015 23:02 by munch1917.)
25-08-2015 21:47