Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Money must be a big factor so i can't see what top babes/performers will join S66 in the foreseeable future, they are either going to have to try and tempt one or two big names out of retirement or hope they unearth a few gems, they had the chance to sign up some good babes recently but they went to other channels like Xpanded and Storm. plus they couldn't manage to tempt Beth to join them so i doubt any of the top babes at BS will take a pay cut and go to S66

As for Yasmine James it wouldn't surprise me if she joins another babechannel, unless she is very loyal to S66 and isn't bothered about getting paid more money elsewhere
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2015 02:34 by Joey 27.)
12-07-2015 02:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

Is it me but the new girls seem to get all the solo time and they seem to get preference to the ones that have been there for a while i.e Jess

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
12-07-2015 09:19
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

That was one of the worst nights 66 have ever had, if that was the best line up they could find then I worry for them as they are only going to get a small number of viewers for these sort of shows where the girls are mid 30 or older and do theamed shows its just not main stream which is what they should be looking for if they are to grow,
Elite on a Saturday night was a highlight of the week 66 just make u not want to watch, and the time I was thinking how can they not find shift's for girls like Jess and some of the other younger girls,
It has got me wondering if there has been a change in policy at this channel and they are now going to use more mature girls

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-07-2015 10:11
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(12-07-2015 02:10 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Money must be a big factor so i can't see what top babes/performers will join S66 in the foreseeable future, they are either going to have to try and tempt one or two big names out of retirement or hope they unearth a few gems, they had the chance to sign up some good babes recently but they went to other channels like Xpanded and Storm. plus they couldn't manage to tempt Beth to join them so i doubt any of the top babes at BS will take a pay cut and go to S66

As for Yasmine James it wouldn't surprise me if she joins another babechannel, unless she is very loyal to S66 and isn't bothered about getting paid more money elsewhere

one potential name joining s66 (well actually potentially returning) is harry amelia. kandi tweeted harry regarding big brother saying doubt your coming back2wk to which harry replied "TRY AND KEEP ME AWAY!!!! @S66TV BOOK ME IN!!"

I will agree to disagree with you saying last night was one of the worst nights s66/elite has ever had winsaw, thought it was a pretty good night myself. as for a change in policy in regards to them using more mature girls on s66, don't think so myself just yet. will agree with how can they not find shifts for jess west though

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2015 10:21 by Rammyrascal.)
12-07-2015 10:11
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

The more I see of 66 of late the more I think that the babes there have too much say in how they do things. The are not a corporate-type organisation like BS where absolutely everything is tailored to grabbing every last penny. Yes they are money-orientated, of course, like all babe shows, but the smaller nature of their operation, and apparently the smaller wages they offer, leads to them having to placate the girls in ways BS (for instance) wouldn't put up with. The non-corporate ethic can be both a blessing and a detriment at times.

One of the consequences of this is that you will very rarely see their top babes on a Saturday night. They want to be off doing other things. So Saturday night on 66 is often a wash-out. Sad

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
12-07-2015 10:39
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

All the channels need a good clear out if you ask me.

How many times can the same bunch of 'babes' be recycled?

I'm starting to develop narcolepsy Rolleyes

Is there a national shortage of fit birds?
12-07-2015 10:57
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

S66 last night was like that stale piece of bread in the kitchen. If I was the producer I'd be like we need freshen up what very little we've got, let's get that Turnah ass oily wet, naked & moving all over the place.

Like any of that was really going to happen Rolleyes I threw that piece of bread straight in the bin.
12-07-2015 11:55
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

And to think Jess West has been deemed surplus to requirements bearing in mind last nights S66 output Rolleyes.

12-07-2015 12:24
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(12-07-2015 10:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  one potential name joining s66 (well actually potentially returning) is harry amelia.

With regards to Harry Amelia returning obviously I'd be delighted, perhaps down to her exposure on Big Brother S66 have decided to give her another chance after sacking her a few months ago down to poor call stats apparently.

I hope she does return because the only one that seems to have any life in her at the moment is Kerrie Lee. Once again shocking decision from S66 getting rid of Jess West and what replacing her with Paige Turner who is apparently better in their eyes- Are you fucking shitting me Surprised

Yes I agree too many milfs with expanding waist lines aswell for good measure Rolleyes
12-07-2015 20:47
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

(12-07-2015 12:24 )snookered147 Wrote:  And to think Jess West has been deemed surplus to requirements bearing in mind last nights S66 output Rolleyes.

Just think they rather have Ella Jolie and Candy Charms on than Jess West who is up for Female Performer of the Year at the UK Adult Awards.

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
12-07-2015 21:39