Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
There is undoubtedly a window of opportunity open to S66 but then I believe there always has been even up against BS with a Dutch Licence.
In it's former guise as Elite TV everything and everyone the channel had seemed to represent all that was creative, imaginative, stimulating and fresh.
It was the channel of ideas, spontaneity, excitement and inventiveness. It was the channel of striptease.
The channel of fantastic sets and set usage.
The channel of ultra sexy babes doing very horny shows for so much of the time.

Of course the babe resources at their disposal were different at that time as was the firmness of the regulatory grip felt from OFCOM.
Times have undoubtedly changed.
But S66 has hope..............
I believe the influence of two people in particular could really help S66. I speak of Mikaela Witt and Yasmine James (assuming she returns to S66).
Mikaela is famed for her naughty hours on RLC.
They were better than a lot of conventional nightshows because they had outfit play, striptease to underwear and imperiously hot and horny body language.
The way she used her eyes and hands, the smooth and sexually stimulating change of position and pose. She did it all.
And now the move to S66 with naughty hours remaining as part of her armoury with maybe even more excitement to come.
I believe she has the capacity to inspire everyone at S66 through her vivacious, bubbly and naughty personality Tongue Big Grin.
The likes of Messrs Bayliss and Phillips showed a potential glimpse of the future last night.
But I expect Mikaela may well end up trumping even that if not in the short term then certainly the long.
If anyone can provide a cultural shift it is someone with the power to inspire as much through personality as through performance. In this sense Mikaela is more than qualified.

Yasmine James will feel like a new signing if and when she returns to S66. The closest thing to a Tommie Jo anywhere on the channels. Fresh from a long break and ready to rock and roll with the dare and sexual dynamism so badly lacking across the nightshows in recent times. Yasmine swept through the nightshow arena on RLC like a tornado of sex.
Full of verve, full of wow factor, full of willingness to please and try almost anything asked of her.
Made the impossible seem feasible and continued this at S66.
Yasmine could inspire through performance and willingness to try things and venture into territory others dare not.

If S66 and everyone there can just be given some inspiration they might just respond.
They might just conclude that yeah ultra slow sexy striptease from loads of different outfits is a goooooooood thing.
Yeah baby lets use that paddling pool, bath tub, shower.
Lets slowly strip naked in front of the mirror.
Lets get some new sets into play.
Lets play.
Lets have some fun.
Lets have everyone slip sliding around drenched in oil.
Lets really work the camera.
Lets build the sexual tension to sky high levels and believe the calls will flood in as a result.

Lets be inspired.
Inspired by those with the capacity to inspire.
So S66 yes you do have an opportunity.
Take it.
Follow Mikaela and Yasmine and tread their path to glory.
If you do your place at the head of the babeshow table could yet be restored once again.

08-07-2015 21:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Wow. That's some sales pitch there snookered! Mikaela and Yasmine should hire you as PR! Smile

You've actually made me want to watch later now. These days I usually just find five minutes later to have a flick through, to see if there's anything of interest, as I think a lot of us do now.

I was actually lucky last night and caught the deadly duo very early. You've now made me intent to do the same again. I just hope 66 are listening too.

EDIT: Well...

The tights were a mistake for first time out for me. Too much of a niche.

Call me selfish if you want because I find them a complete turn-off. So, unless they come of it's a "maybe next time" from me I'm afraid. Blush

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2015 22:13 by ShandyHand.)
08-07-2015 21:53
ShandyHand Offline

Argh! New OSG on the 66 webstream (on at least stream 3 the XF one atm).

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
08-07-2015 23:20
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

(08-07-2015 23:20 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Argh! New OSG on the 66 webstream (on at least stream 3 the XF one atm).

Yea i know and the sound's gone half way through Mikaela's tease hour

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
08-07-2015 23:24
ShandyHand Offline

I'm sure the members of their website will be real appreciative of that. I'm sure none on them realised "sex chat" was available with these girls when its plastered all over the rest of the page. bladewave

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2015 23:35 by ShandyHand.)
08-07-2015 23:34
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Have to say scrolling through last night was dire,there seems to be some of you that are easily pleased,but having been around when the channels were at their best,it is sad to see what was the best channel,(camera work,girls,sets and producers)is now as bad as the rest of the channels.HuhannoyedHuhannoyed

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
09-07-2015 09:31
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Looks like there is only one babe on tonight as Studio 66 haven't changed the schedule
[Image: Screenshot_121.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
09-07-2015 14:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not necessarily. Paige Turnah has tweeted today from a hairdressers in London, so she may yet be making her s66 return tonight. if paige isn't on tonight, should be another babe coming in as cover.

also plenty of time for the schedule to change. still about 6hrs till nightshow

Piper Niven Superfan
09-07-2015 16:02
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

Who's idea was it to not give Jess West any dates where as the new girls more dates I say boo to them hope it is not the same for Tamara and Amy

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
09-07-2015 16:58
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

S66 have lost the plot Rolleyes.

09-07-2015 17:20