Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
what??? Mikayla Bayliss was only on tonight to make up for paige phillips not going topless?????!!!! completely disagree. paige & mikayla were doing a 241 tease show special to end their debut shows on s66, nothing to do with paige not going topless.

I thought Mikayla & Paige did a very good tease show tonight including a nice cheeky boob flash from Mikayla along with mikayla & paige getting very hands on with each other eekeekshocked hope they are on together doing more tease shows soon. think they will be as they did seem to be busy on the phones.

Can't wait to see how Mikaela Witt does on her tease show tomorrow

Piper Niven Superfan
08-07-2015 00:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(08-07-2015 00:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Can't wait to see how Mikaela Witt does on her tease show tomorrow

Rammy, I'm sure you'll manage to wait if you try hard enough lol

Mikaela has been doing tease shows and occasional extended tease shows on RLC for years, so it's nothing new, she'll probably do what she has been doing for years on RLC

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
08-07-2015 00:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

that's true regarding mikaela witt on extended tease shows on rlc/playboy, but she may decide to be different on s66 extended tease shows, especially on her debut one

have to see what happens tonight (Wednesday)

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2015 00:48 by Rammyrascal.)
08-07-2015 00:47
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(08-07-2015 00:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I thought Mikayla & Paige did a very good tease show tonight including a nice cheeky boob flash from Mikayla along with mikayla & paige getting very hands on with each other eekeekshocked hope they are on together doing more tease shows soon.

Agree with Rammy for a change eek I'd rather watch an hour of that level of interaction than two babes tits out static & not interacting all night, which is the norm on here. Erotic rather than slapstick too. Not familiar with Paige but thought she was into it too. They probably wouldn't have got away with it between 9.00 & 10.00 which is why maybe they did it after 10. A couple of good lookers too, more in keeping with the old Elite standard than now.
08-07-2015 09:18
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Tuned in last night and who do Studio 66 have on all their channels, Ella Jolie complete with her knee glueSadSad Get a grip studio 66 and get the no show girls on your day showsannoyedannoyed
08-07-2015 13:56
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

[quote='KerrAvon' pid='1716674' dateline='1436306684']
Good nightshow from the day girls.

Now over to the dayshow from the night girl. On comes Ella Jolie :

' well ladies and gentleman I hope you enjoyed that 10 goal thriller between Barcelona and Real Madrid. We are now going to stamford bridge to show you Live feed of
Chelsea protecting a two goal lead. Enjoy' that's what the contrasting level of entertainment feels like anyway.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2015 14:20 by setter1000.)
08-07-2015 14:09
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

I can understand people's frustration with Ella wondering how on earth she keeps her job. My own believe is that the show probably caters to about 20 hard core customers who will call her up regardless. Get 20 people calling regularly they could probably contribute a grand a shift. I know it's just speculation but I just can't see Ella attracting new customers as attractive as she is.
Like a pub that let's it's regular customers act as if they own the place. Get 20 customers paying 5/6 grand a year it brings a healthy revenue stream even if other customers get alienated as a result.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2015 14:38 by setter1000.)
08-07-2015 14:36
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(08-07-2015 14:36 )setter1000 Wrote:  I can understand people's frustration with Ella wondering how on earth she keeps her job. My own believe is that the show probably caters to about 20 hard core customers who will call her up regardless. Get 20 people calling regularly they could probably contribute a grand a shift. I know it's just speculation but I just can't see Ella attracting new customers as attractive as she is.
Like a pub that let's it's regular customers act as if they own the place. Get 20 customers paying 5/6 grand a year it brings a healthy revenue stream even if other customers get alienated as a result.

Wonder if one girl can effect another girl's take on the same operator's other channel?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
08-07-2015 15:00
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

I've always wondered how the industry works from top to bottom. Always thought it was a licence to print money till other channels started dropping like flies.
Surprised this forum has not started one. A babe channel run by the fans For the fans. laugh
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2015 16:17 by setter1000.)
08-07-2015 16:16
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(07-07-2015 23:00 )snookered147 Wrote:  ...May the seed of imagination and stimulation blossom into the most delightful flower of hope...

From snookered's lyrical prose to my stolid reasoning... Blush

Personally, I think with the new signings and the improved use of some of it's existing babes 66 have shown a small statement of intent over the past couple of weeks.

This forum has indeed seen many a false dawn on this sort of thing but I think 66 have sensed an opportunity of late for upping their performance and content levels. IMO, they are seeking to capitalise on what they see as weaknesses from their rivals atm.

66's day babes have been doing and showing a little more, and there are now, at long last, some signs that their night babes maybe singing from the same hymn sheet. (No all of them obviously; some would seem beyond hope!)

The timing of all this would appear to be pertinent with regard to what their opposition are doing - viz:
BS - Taken a step back with the dropping of Dutch licence from the Sky BS1. Currently concentrating on their attention on the FV platform it would seem (and strangely barely utilising the NICAM licence there) whilst multiplying their yield through extra feeds elsewehere. In other words, not overly concerned with content atm.
RLC - Vastly neutered by being consigned to web-only feeds.
Sin - Almost fatally crippled by bad management and the resultant poor/limited roster.
Only Xpanded could really be said to be on the rise atm, and even this can be argued as merely a cosmetic partial rebranding (for an improved epg slot and better brand recognition). Little has changed there on-screen in terms of content levels by the looks. (They may also have possible financial liabilities to contend with sometime in the future.)

Hopefully, 66 can grasp the nettle of the opportunity offered by these times then and really go for it. The viewer/caller can only hope that this will be the case...

...Although begging can't hurt a bit too! ;-)

The alternative is more: ADVENTURES OF AFROMAN - DESTROYER OF EXCITMENT!!! (Poor guy; he's the one recognisable face behind the scenes that is know to have brought anything good to the table at 66 and gets labelled with this parody of the truth on here. Rolleyes Thanks RuSure!)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
08-07-2015 16:21