Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Anybody know who Jane Doe is on St66? I've seen her MAKE Numerous appearances but STILL don't know what she looks like!! Tongue Smile

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 09:52 by lovebabes56.)
06-07-2015 09:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

First time I've took a look at Sin 2.0 & have say Beth brought a freshness to the channel, her energy & attitude normally does. Type of babe they should've signed from the get go. Karina deserves credit too.
06-07-2015 10:03
HEX!T Away
Retired

(06-07-2015 09:51 )babelover48 Wrote:  Anybody know who Jane Doe is on St66? I've seen her MAKE Numerous appearances but STILL don't know what she looks like!! Tongue Smile
yeah she appears regularly when a new girls is having her cam setup. seems her name is test?...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 10:14 by HEX!T.)
06-07-2015 10:05
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ Jeez. Did Sin sign-up Jane Doe as well ? Smile

Actually, Jane is John Doe's sister Smile and as HEX!t states is actually the 'test' account for webcam issues.
06-07-2015 15:45
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Only recently Sin TV looked pretty much all out for the count, but there are a few tentative signs that they may just survive. The signing of Beth is one of them and now they just need some more big names.

Problem is how many big name babes would trust them considering the whole non payment fiasco.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
06-07-2015 20:00
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(06-07-2015 20:00 )gunnar Wrote:  Only recently Sin TV looked pretty much all out for the count, but there are a few tentative signs that they may just survive. The signing of Beth is one of them and now they just need some more big names.

Problem is how many big name babes would trust them considering the whole non payment fiasco.

I hope they don't treat Beth badly, they are lucky to have her.
06-07-2015 20:31
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^She was stunning last night mate. Guess you're gonna have to consider getting sky.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
06-07-2015 20:36
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

So Sin was playing fine through Rampant this morning , gets to 1pm and its been the Back soon logo ever since. hmmm. hope its just a glitch.

Do they normally broadcast the afternoon section via Rampant?

Hope they do what with Beth starting at 1pm tomorrow.

Edit.....tweeted Sin and its on now. Panic(!!!) over.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2015 14:56 by AprilFools.)
07-07-2015 14:12
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(07-07-2015 14:12 )AprilFools Wrote:  So Sin was playing fine through Rampant this morning , gets to 1pm and its been the Back soon logo ever since. hmmm. hope its just a glitch.

Do they normally broadcast the afternoon section via Rampant?

Hope they do what with Beth starting at 1pm tomorrow.

Ruby was on rampant yesterday afternoon but I have often found the back soon logo when I have logged on, maybe the girls like to go on their breaks together.
07-07-2015 14:47
Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

(06-07-2015 00:01 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  I really don`t now where to begin or which thread to post this on but the Golden Age of the babe shows ended several years ago no doubt due to OFCOM
In their heyday Bang Babes And Babestation put on excellent shows as I have been watching the shows and calling the girls for about 10 years
Tonight across the channels is dire and the only show I enjoyed last night was Dannii Harwood on BS
Well at least I will save my money not calling the girls
Over the last 10 years the best girls on the phone were Emily Dean & Dionne Mendez as they did what the caller asked (within reason) unlike the present girls
Time to spend more of my money in the pub !!!
Sorry Sin Tv as I could have posted this on all of the shows threads

Wish she would come back. Best babe by far.
07-07-2015 17:12