babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(05-07-2015 23:23 )snookered147 Wrote:  Well I have found something that annoys me almost as much as bed sets Rolleyesbladewaveannoyed.
Two babes on a set annoyedannoyed.
Eliminates any hope of any excitement bladewave.
This dismal formula just does not work imo Sad.
Two babes sharing a set is far far worse than bed sets, bed sets aren't a problem if the babe gets solo air time and she puts on a good naked show like beth is doing tonight for example, watching two babes share a set is tedious to the extreme because they cant get naked, they can't move around that much, the camera doesn't zoom in on the babe you want to watch and she might be sharing a set with a babe you don't like which makes things even worse, the only bed set i hate is the one on Xpanded because it look worse than my bedRolleyes
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 01:11 by Joey 27.)
06-07-2015 01:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Bed sets are atrocious.
Nothing will ever persuade me otherwise Wink.
All babes ever do on them is lie on their front, lie on their back or adopt a side on doggystyle position almost akin to lying on their front. Failing that they just sit on them.
Naked or not that is just not sexually stimulating.
Lying or sitting on beds promotes laziness, lack of variety of pose and position and gormless facial expressions as well as phone waving.
If I could do one thing in respect of nightshows it would be to trash every single bed set on every channel forthwith.

06-07-2015 01:18
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Two babes could be together in a Jacuzzi but if there is no interaction between them, the camera work is poor and the babe i like was on with a babe i didn't like, which is often the case i wouldn't be turned on

With bed sets it is down to the babe to put on a good show so its her fault if the show is crap not the bed set, if she gets naked and moves around a lot i might enjoy it, im not a big fan of beds sets anyway but it beats watching two girls share any set because i hate that with a passion, this is all my opinion of course
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 02:09 by Joey 27.)
06-07-2015 02:03
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Nope sorry I hate bed sets precisely because babes don't move around on them. They lie there and phone wave.
Nothing will change my mind about bed sets. Dull dull dull!!
#Long held hatred Sad.

I do tend to agree about any set being crap in a non solo situation under the present regime.
Proper 2-4-1s with proper interaction are a thing of the past so yes even a jacuzzi would struggle in the sexually stimulating interaction stakes.
Solo stints in all sets have pretty much become the only ones that are truly worthwhile but even they are crap at present.

I suppose the ultimate nightmare for me would be a 15 for 1 dominatrix show on a bed set BounceRolleyes Big Grin.

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 07:32 by Snooks.)
06-07-2015 07:15
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

[split] [split] Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(06-07-2015 01:18 )snookered147 Wrote:  Bed sets are atrocious.
Nothing will ever persuade me otherwise Wink...

Normally I would go along with you on these matters as you know snookered. But this opening sounds a little overstated to me.

Okay try this! (Although I'm sure what I'm going to say will have been on here before.)

...Thing is I don't remember much of anything but bed sets on the shows in 2010 (the high watermark for the channels in the eyes of many including me). I should imagine very few on here were complaining about the sets then. Ergo it's not the sets that are the primary fault (or even particularly essential to putting on good shows).

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 15:42 by ShandyHand.)
06-07-2015 11:39
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Maybe I'm just allergic to bed set stints Big LaughRolleyes.
Doh Sad.
To me they just promote laziness, lack of position and pose as well as phone waving.
Oh and did I ever mention how much I hate bed sets? Wink
No?
Let me explain........ Rolleyes laugh.

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 18:18 by Snooks.)
06-07-2015 18:16
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^You're doing the old reverse psychology trick. crafty I like it.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
06-07-2015 19:45
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink Important I never believed it until now, but it seems to be true what they say......Surprised

[Image: image-D7EE_559B0283.jpg]

...it really IS the fans that are ruining the babeshows....

WinkTongue
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 23:41 by M-L-L.)
06-07-2015 23:41
Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

Some girls shows are just boring as hell to watch.
When a girl moves channel they seem to move more be a tease more. After a few shows its back to lying on a bed and just speaking to people off screen or jist playing on their phones.
Like Ani James, Candy Charms, some babestation babes and now most of studio 66. Also the amount of time the girls put on make up is hilarious (candy charms) Ani James would occasionally show off her bum but most of the show was a close up of her face.

Think im trying to say is most girls WILL not change.
They will end up moaning that they can only do so much on set. All I ask is how about stop lying around for hours wondering why you don't get calls.

Lori gets alot of shit on here for some reason, she seems to be a good example of a great performer always has energy and is jumping around on set or naked even when she doesn't have a call. The only bad thing about her in my opinion is the fucking mic! But there is someone even worse for the mic... Levi!
07-07-2015 17:25
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] [split] Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(06-07-2015 11:39 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 01:18 )snookered147 Wrote:  

Normally I would go along with you on these matters as you know snookered. But this opening sounds a little overstated to me.

Okay try this! (Although I'm sure what I'm going to say will have been on here before.)

...Thing is I don't remember much of anything but bed sets on the shows in 2010 (the high watermark for the channels in the eyes of many including me). I should imagine very few on here were complaining about the sets then. Ergo it's not the sets that are the primary fault (or even particularly essential to putting on good shows).
Camilla Jayne was often on a bed set and she is arguably the greatest babeshow babe of all time, some of Tori's best shows have come on a bed set, office sets are worse than bed sets i've never been a fan of them esp if the babe dresses up in some dull secretary outfit
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2015 18:16 by Joey 27.)
07-07-2015 18:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV