Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Dt1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I thought Rammyrascal loved all the babes on the channels, and tells them this on this forum and on twitter everyday.Big Laugh
02-07-2015 16:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Nope never said that on here dt1. As for Twitter you must be following one of those fake rammyrascal accounts that's on there laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
02-07-2015 18:16
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

How many more of you are there then lol Smile.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
02-07-2015 19:03
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Well there is the Louise Porter Fanboy Rammy Tongue
The call stat fanboy Rammy Rolleyes
The cold shower fanboy Rammy Rolleyes
The Manchester Phoenix fanboy Rammy Wink
The exclamation mark fanboy Rammy!!!!!!!!!!! Wink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The 'I don't have an agenda against Babestation' Rammy Wink
The 'Sinner' Rammy Wink
The 'Not another Rammy bashing thread' Rammy Wink

Flippin eck Rammy have you got 8 Twitter accounts? Bounce Wink

02-07-2015 19:56
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Sorry to prolong the Ella debate but I have one last post on it:

Yes she is not alone in under-performing visually... But she and Lucy-Anne have made themselves the poster children for their respective non-revealing type of acts by taking those things to previously unseen heights.

The "don't watch then" argument given by a few above also fails to take account of three related points I think:

1. This is not ordinary TV. I am not able to turn-over to almost infinite channels in this particular genre. The viewing pool is getting mighty thin in babe show land. One option down these days is a greater loss than it once was.
2. Arguably, as has been indicated, there are better performers out there who would be willing to work to the more traditional night time levels. Or if not that then Ella is, at least, taking solo airtime away from the likes of Jess West. (It is the nature of Ella performances - playing to a certain crowd - that gets her these solo slots, so, again, that is why people are aiming these comments at her and not the schedulers.)

But perhaps the most important argument to my mind is:

3. What is seen to work for Ella and others of the same mind is a distinct threat to the more energetic-type performances that many of us crave - for the obvious reason that it's a damn sight easier to do!
"Look good and be proficient on the phones and that's me set for the night," seems to be these girls' take on things. Anyone who can't see that this can set a tone for the industry is IMO misguided.... Have you never worked in a office and found that the guy next to you seems to get away with doing less than you because he does this or that instead?! The poor attitude and tricks are so easily spread from there. Why should any babe bother to do any more than Ella does if it works for her?
A channel line-up of Ella clones may seem far-fetched but that's, ultimately, where blind reliance on call stats and a 'least effort' attitude would take the babe shows.

As I say, in the majority of cases posters are rueing the direction the shows are headed when they criticise Ella. That is what is worth worth their time to them.

Yes, I'm sure the girl has many good qualities that keep her employed. Many factors we are unaware of no doubt. Unfortunately none of these are make it onto our screens. And that, like it or not, is what a lot of posters on here judge a babe by.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-07-2015 20:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-07-2015 19:56 )snookered147 Wrote:  ^ Well there is the Louise Porter Fanboy Rammy Tongue
The call stat fanboy Rammy Rolleyes
The cold shower fanboy Rammy Rolleyes
The Manchester Phoenix fanboy Rammy Wink
The exclamation mark fanboy Rammy!!!!!!!!!!! Wink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The 'I don't have an agenda against Babestation' Rammy Wink
The 'Sinner' Rammy Wink
The 'Not another Rammy bashing thread' Rammy Wink

Flippin eck Rammy have you got 8 Twitter accounts? Bounce Wink

Nope just 1, but there is at least 3 fake rammyrascal accounts. @rammyrascal1, @rammyrascal2 and @rammyrascal3

If any forum members have these accounts following them or tweeting them. Please block and report them

Piper Niven Superfan
02-07-2015 20:56
Goodfella3041 Online
Posting Machine

(02-07-2015 20:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  @rammyrascal1, @rammyrascal2 and @rammyrascal3

If any forum members have these accounts following them or tweeting them. Please block and report them

I followed all three of the fake @rammyrascal accounts. It's a close-run thing, but I actually preferred @rammyrascal2 to @rammyrascal1. I feel the fake @rammyrascal character was more fleshed out by then, so the tweets could really focus on story.

@rammyrascal3 was just derivative of the first 2 and full of clichés. It almost ruined the whole @rammyrascal genre for me.

That said, I am anxiously awaiting @rammyrascalreboot. I hear it goes much 'darker', with new @rammyrascal character criticizing all of the channels and slagging off the girls. But it could just be a rumour. Kal-El probably knows for sure...
02-07-2015 21:08
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

If I found out anything I'll let you know lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
02-07-2015 21:14
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-07-2015 20:17 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Sorry to prolong the Ella debate but I have one last post on it:

snip
Blimey is this Ella talk still going onBig Laugh

Imo i don't think Ella is that attractive there are countless of models better looking then Ella, so i don't buy the "she brings in the calls because she looks good" argument, my guess is she must be very good on the phones and i don't mean good at sex chat it might just be general inane chat, it is a kick in the teeth for any new talent hoping to get a chance on S66 when they just welcome Ella back with open arms

Personally im more annoyed that S66 have just signed Candy Charms and Paige Turnah who are even worse than Ella, but i haven't seen anyone moan about them, S66 have lost Jessica Kelly, Tommie Jo and Keira Knight recently and thats who they replace them with, if Yasmine James doesn't come back maybe they will replace her with Bex Shiner or Lady BellatrixRolleyes i don't see many typical glamour models on S66 these days, maybe they can't afford to sign them?
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 00:33 by Joey 27.)
03-07-2015 00:32
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(03-07-2015 00:32 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(02-07-2015 20:17 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Sorry to prolong the Ella debate but I have one last post on it:

snip

Personally im more annoyed that S66 have just signed Candy Charms and Paige Turnah who are even worse than Ella, but i haven't seen anyone moan about them, S66 have lost Jessica Kelly, Tommie Jo and Keira Knight recently and thats who they replace them with, if Yasmine James doesn't come back maybe they will replace her with Bex Shiner or Lady BellatrixRolleyes i don't see many typical glamour models on S66 these days, maybe they can't afford to sign them?

I didnt see the point in doing so, but i do share the sentiment.

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 11:04 by amy1.)
03-07-2015 11:04