Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
^^ Well there was some 'reverse' discussion in this thread at the time that MellieD joined the crew.

The question was "Do you phone or simply watch ?"

And part of Sin's demise centres around this. They over-estimated the demand. Get on board here and guys would be queuing up to call especially on the x-streams.

But some good points made earlier. They compounded their demand by giving shows where you could not even call. Bet the girls did not do these out of the goodness of their hearts. So once the phones became available - even if they worked - the thinking was ' I got it for free before. Why should I pay for it now'

Yes. Ay new venture must create some goodwill to it's intended audience. They just took that a little too far.
01-07-2015 16:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(01-07-2015 16:53 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 16:42 )amy1 Wrote:  ...Or sintv themselves could go the same route as stormTV, just cut cost significantly, have some fresh new girls come in, less drama, less overheads and just run 1 girl a night and build from there.

Best bet from here I would have thought... BUT which girl is going to trust Sin now given the non-payment accusations flying around. They would have to pay in advance for a while!

Its not an Accusation its fact just had one sin girl say to me shes not received a penny from them since she started working for them wont name them

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-07-2015 17:29
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

I think it was stated that no one had received any money, girls, cameraman etc.... However, I would imagine that that was the deal from the off. I should think everyone agreed to wait til things kicked in, and maybe it was going to be a % profit share or something.

I would imagine though that was meant to be just for a few weeks, and I would guess that with things looking bleak, the girls have decided they need to head out to earn some real money.

Only my thoughts.... based on what I have read, but not fact by any means.Big Grin

Lets face it... you can only work for free for so long!
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 18:06 by saviour123.)
01-07-2015 18:04
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

I knew the girls hadn't been paid, didn't know that producers/others hadn't, might have to try and verify that.

Also worth knowing that some of these girls were promised or initially paid, larger than normal wages just to get them to the channel in the first place (akin to a footballers signing on fee), those initial payouts probably didn't do them any favours either.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
01-07-2015 18:07
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The girls who were released got the jump on the rest as they have had a chance to start over and some of them are now playing catch up funny how it goes.
01-07-2015 18:50
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(01-07-2015 17:29 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Its not an Accusation its fact just had one sin girl say to me shes not received a penny from them since she started working for them wont name them

Oh, I hear you and am not doubting it. Just being cautious.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
01-07-2015 18:56
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-07-2015 17:29 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 16:42 )amy1 Wrote:  ...Or sintv themselves could go the same route as stormTV, just cut cost significantly, have some fresh new girls come in, less drama, less overheads and just run 1 girl a night and build from there.

Best bet from here I would have thought... BUT which girl is going to trust Sin now given the non-payment accusations flying around. They would have to pay in advance for a while!

Its not an Accusation its fact just had one sin girl say to me shes not received a penny from them since she started working for them wont name them

kara

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
01-07-2015 19:06
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

2 babes channels to go in a week. To loose one is unfortunate, to loose 2 reaps of carelessness.
01-07-2015 19:07
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(01-07-2015 19:07 )biggles Wrote:  2 babes channels to go in a week. To loose one is unfortunate, to loose 2 reaps of carelessness.

2 ?
01-07-2015 19:11
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(01-07-2015 19:06 )amy1 Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 17:29 )HannahsPet Wrote:  

kara

No it wasnt Kara and im not naming names

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-07-2015 19:30