Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Why is there a woman doing a day show on one of the channels? She's on a bed, but won't move much or show anything. Forgot her name... WinkBounce

But ultimately:

annoyed
01-07-2015 00:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I was just saying why s66 keep on having lucy-anne on past 10pm as she clearly makes s66 money. as for lucy-anne being good tonight, cant really answer as im not watching her as she does nothing for me in terms of her shows. but she clearly is popular enough with other people for s66 to keep having her on.

I also am interested to know why she wont go topless on tv

Piper Niven Superfan
01-07-2015 00:21
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I wonder if it's arrogance, or just a money issue. It's crazy. Anyone can find her topless online, so why the big deal with getting 'em out on TV ? Probably because she knows she doesn't have to.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
01-07-2015 00:25
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(01-07-2015 00:13 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^Rammy, why do you always feel the need to speak from the point of the company, instead of the audience ? FUCK the babe channel bosses ! Surely you, as a viewer, can't be happy with this crap ? Be honest, do you think Lucy has been good tonight ? I'd love to know why exactlt Lucy refuses to get her tits out. She doesn't hesitate to for the website, and other companies, but she's steadfast in her determination not to on TV. Must be a reason.
Quite agree RD,in theory there should very little time given over to a freeloader hating babe like Lucy Anne,but as long as the calls are there S66 will probably allow her do these 2010 style dayshows at night,what makes it worse is that yet again she is not only censoring her own show but also effectively censoring both Stella and Clare who would both be putting stronger performances in at this stage of the night if they had started seperately and not been forced to share so they could accomodate a babe who no intention of doing anything like a nightshow on tv,in summary the wrong babe for the timeslot,particularly when there has been two rival channels go this week,i cant see this strategy persuading some of the newly available customers parting with their cash for this level of performance.

im always open to positive change
01-07-2015 00:40
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

And she's chewing gum too. Yeh, that's real sexy Lucy bladewaveRolleyesBig Laugh
01-07-2015 00:56
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-07-2015 00:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I was just saying why s66 keep on having lucy-anne on past 10pm as she clearly makes s66 money. as for lucy-anne being good tonight, cant really answer as im not watching her as she does nothing for me in terms of her shows. but she clearly is popular enough with other people for s66 to keep having her on.

I also am interested to know why she wont go topless on tv
A lot of babes on Babestation do nothing for you but i don't see you leaping to their defence when people give them criticism for doing poor shows. Plus you need to stop looking at things from a business point of view all the time, im fully aware Lucy is making money for S66 but i really don't give a shit because none of that money is going into my bank account
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 04:46 by Joey 27.)
01-07-2015 04:45
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

^^^^ It's been said before, but this time it is so obvious that I'll say it again.

Rammy is not the one who introduced the business discussion. The previous poster did, when his "review" of Lucy Anne extended into an open letter to S66 about how to better programme its shows. Rammy just responded to it.

That some people know 10 different ways to say the same thing and Rammy knows just the one, doesn't mean that they are not equally repetitive.
01-07-2015 08:18
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(30-06-2015 22:08 )iluvcathy Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 19:52 )snookered147 Wrote:  The S66 idea of a water based set is probably a water bed set RolleyesBounce.

Either that or they'll have the babe sitting on the bogTongue

Always said these shows are going down the pan. Wink

(01-07-2015 00:13 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ...I'd love to know why exactly Lucy refuses to get her tits out. She doesn't hesitate to for the website, and other companies, but she's steadfast in her determination not to on TV. Must be a reason.

I'd be amazed if the real reason's not earning potential. Like so many babes these days she likely figures different content levels should be saved for payed platforms (as you imply above). She said she got her boob job for "work" IIRC (not that that shouldn't be fairly obvious). So then how to exploit new assets best? "Not by whipping 'em out at every possible opportunity for the lowest price" is probably the way she views it. Make them partly 'exclusive' and you drive business to your pricer platforms and increase your earning potential. In theory anyway...

Sorry my answer is business-orientated. Like most 'whys' of the babe shows it comes down to that I think.

(01-07-2015 00:40 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  ...i cant see this strategy persuading some of the newly available customers parting with their cash for this level of performance.

... Ahh, but you could argue that newly available customers don't expect any different. They have little knowledge of what has gone before. They see it as what 66 and particularly Lucy-Anne does at that time of night. The competition offering less all around them everyday only helps them in this.

This is what 66 are playing towards.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 09:15 by ShandyHand.)
01-07-2015 08:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Ella Jolie has tweeted about 15 min ago she's back on s66 tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
01-07-2015 13:28
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

I had a feeling that was going to happen. I imagine they took Ella back without a moment's hesitation.
01-07-2015 13:38