babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
But RLC haven't gone bust, they have been taken over, but yes it is still a lost bet OFCOM are celebrating!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
30-06-2015 19:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

In terms of the number of channels putting on sexually stimulating nightshows it has long since gone down to zero Rolleyes Wink.

(This post was last modified: 30-06-2015 19:14 by Snooks.)
30-06-2015 19:13
terence Offline

(30-06-2015 19:10 )babelover48 Wrote:  But RLC haven't gone bust, they have been taken over, but yes it is still a lost bet OFCOM are celebrating!!

when did this happen, i was only logged off for half an hour!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
30-06-2015 19:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-06-2015 19:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 17:28 )Broncobilly Wrote:  2 channels down in a week a sad stat for the shows

No it's just 1 at the moment. RLC is continuing online after midnight tonight. Could be 0 as Lilly Roma has tweeted today she's on SinTV tonight

As far as tv goes its two channels rlc and sin.
30-06-2015 19:16
retah-rotaredom Offline
Banned

It is clear that we are witnessing the death throes of the TV Babeshows, a process accelerating like a solar-system being sucked into a black hole. It was good while it lasted.

...the bootyeater
30-06-2015 22:50
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

WTF is happening tonight (just after midnight)?
S66 has a girl fully clothed and immobile on one channel. The "two girls on one small desk" format on the other has managed to suck the life out of Clare's and Stella's performances.
RLC has recordings of a fully clothed girl.
Until a short time ago the girls on all 3 BS channels were fully clothed.
Sin has the babeshow equivalent of the little girl at the blackboard screensaver on. They seem to have either 3 girls on or none, couldn't they spread them about a bit or have they gone bust?
Storm at least has Stevie Lou doing her inimitable stuff.
Has Ofcom finally won and the channels given in or can they just not be arsed any more?
01-07-2015 00:28
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Black Tuesday
Whatever our thoughts towards RLC/PBTV and SinTV, today is a dark day for the channels and the choice of channels we all have to call and watch.

SinTV, a brand new channel, seemingly with significant financial backing (or at least a willingness to spend) didn't manage to attract enough callers to make it a viable company. Question is will anyone else try to launch a new channel after watching that debacle? I seriously doubt it.

We've lost RLC though its still not obvious why they've gone off air; we know there are free channels on the EPG so surely anyone with half a clue could have sorted a channel move; though hearing Phil's farewell speach half a clue may be optimistic. Surely there is more to it than that? If RLC are going to get another channel then they will have to move quickly as their roster of babes has pretty much departed and whatever loyal fanbase will disappear also. If they don't get a new slot for a few months they'll be starting from scratch again having to pay over the odds for talent.

As others have noted a lot of the girls are bolting for the likes of AW. From my experience that isn't good news because a fair number of the girls are basically scammers. I lament the loss of Lilly Roma from my TV and phone but have been bitten by her on cam so won't be following her to AW. Still as their babeshow fame recedes perhaps they will discover a real world work ethic and understand that they can't just sit on their arse with a sour look and expect to get business

For all the talk of girls going to other channels their simply isn't the room for them. For everyone rejoicing that the Mikki(s) are going to announce their new channels, someone elses favourites will be ousted.

I think we have lost (or are about to lose) the Babes of the year for about the last 5 years in Caty, Lilly and Claire. Yet tragically we still have Lucy Anne on our channels constantly tricking me into thinking the stream has frozen and I'm sure we will all shortly lament the return of Ella Jolie to clog up our screens.

Feeling depressed (and being stuck in a fucking Travelodge with no air con isn't helping)
01-07-2015 00:39
jizzman Offline
Maria Enjoyer

so RLC is pretty much finished now?
01-07-2015 01:46
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well the shows are indeed finished now, only Babestation, S66, Storm and xXpanded left now with some shitty pre recorded junk airing on the 2 RLC channels.

Who gives a fuck about the channels anymore, I don't. Fucking junk is all I can say. Lets just hope that the webshows still remain because if they go then this forum will become nothing more than nostalgia.

Even the European channels such as Eurotic TV and Babestation24 are lame as fuck now just incase anybody is considering putting up another satellite dish, don't bother as it's a waste of time.

2015 will be the year when they all bit the dust.
01-07-2015 02:51
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Well looks like I'll be spending more of evenings watching my films and my video games and more early nights now lol.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
01-07-2015 03:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV