gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(30-06-2015 00:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  can see why your getting that feeling winsaw, but now xpanded will have 4 channels, they may have more babes on each night and give their current babes more screentime

Do we know Xpanded will have 4 channels ?, i've just checked the Sky program guide for RLC1 Sky channel 930 and from the first of July it shows programs called "Chat and Flirt" this is the same non live adverts that is broadcast at certain times on various Playboy licensed channels, there is no mention of Xpanded programs broadcasting on RLC1, obviously program guides can be wrong and things can change .

Also the program guide for Xpanded 2 Sky channel 943, shows Xpanded named programs finishing at the end of this month, they will be replaced by programs called "Hot Chat TV", Hot Chat TV is a recently licensed or re-named Playboy owned and licensed channel info here http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/radiolice...chattv.htm
So have Playboy taken over a Xpanded licensed channel ?,

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2015 00:25 by mr mystery.)
30-06-2015 00:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

that's the the statement seemed to suggest for me. that xpanded were taking over the rlc/playboy channels so would have 4 channels, the two that they have now (931 & 943) along with the 2 rlc/channels (902 & 930). have to see what happens on 1st july

Piper Niven Superfan
30-06-2015 00:29
Whynot Offline
Just Me

I wonder if all the xpanded channels will follow their current formula... 2 or 3 babes per night per channel.... 12 babes over 4 channels on 4 beds... woooo exciting Tongue

I hate injustice and liars
30-06-2015 00:36
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(29-06-2015 13:37 )winsaw Wrote:  get the feeling that a lot of the girls who have been carrying this channel up till now won't be getting much air time soon
I would agree with you, but I suspect we'd disagree about who we both mean bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-06-2015 08:06
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The girls who have carried this channel don't deserve to be dropped in favour of a few from RLC whose channel could not survive because no one was calling.
30-06-2015 08:09
m100 Away
Banned

(29-06-2015 13:37 )winsaw Wrote:  last nights line up looked to me as a bit of a warmup for when they become playboy,
get the feeling that a lot of the girls who have been carrying this channel up till now won't be getting much air time soon

strongly suspect you are right unfortunately. whatever other criticisms anyone can make about xpanded then the girls have always come to it's rescue and more particularly they have tended to be girls we've not seen before who have turned out to be great discoveries - isabella!!!!! or girls who haven't been given a fair chance on other channels - lenni!!! now it's in danger of just becoming a babestation second-hand shop with a load of girls we've all seen before getting a few more pay days in before they retire from the channels.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
30-06-2015 14:03
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-06-2015 08:09 )Broncobilly Wrote:  The girls who have carried this channel don't deserve to be dropped in favour of a few from RLC whose channel could not survive because no one was calling.
Personally none of the original girls on Xpanded appeal to me apart from Alicia anyway, but i don't think all of them will be dropped in favour of RLC and Sin TV girls, i bet you wouldn't mind if Dionne and Ree joined XpandedSmile
30-06-2015 18:34
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Surely Xpanded will be using the 2 channels 902 and 930 branded as playboytvchat so all the new girls will prob be going onto those 2 channels if not why is there anything in it for Xpanded.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-06-2015 18:39
Charlemagne Offline

It will be interesting to see what happens on Xpanded's version of the Playboy channel tomorrow.

Will it be multiple girls on a bed. Or will there be a set with just a single babe.
30-06-2015 18:46
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-06-2015 18:34 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 08:09 )Broncobilly Wrote:  The girls who have carried this channel don't deserve to be dropped in favour of a few from RLC whose channel could not survive because no one was calling.
Personally none of the original girls on Xpanded appeal to me apart from Alicia anyway, but i don't think all of them will be dropped in favour of RLC and Sin TV girls, i bet you wouldn't mind if Dionne and Ree joined XpandedSmile

I would not really want any of the girls I like on this channel and you have said the same about Tori. I think Hazel does great with minimal sets to work with tho.
30-06-2015 18:53

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles