Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(25-06-2015 10:37 )premacyblue Wrote:  It looks like you were right all along and Red Light will be continuing, although only as a web channel.

I'm sure they don't intend to continue permanently as a web channel. I'm with ShandyHand on this - I'm not sure it's possible to have success with babe show content levels via web only. I'd say that Red Light are most likely in the process of trying to find new slots on Sky and are therefore hoping to be web only for only a short period of time.
25-06-2015 11:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zerowow Offline
Junior Poster

(25-06-2015 07:33 )Charlemagne Wrote:  This was Ani's post last night.

[Image: image-FE8C_558B9FEF.jpg]

Her post probably bring up more questions than answers

This has the potential to go one of two ways: down the drain really, REALLY fast... or break new ground and cannibalise market share from babe channels and cam sites alike by offering something *different*.

Red Light doesn't strike me as in industry 'disruptor' so I'm betting it's the former. I'd happily lose that bet though.
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2015 12:52 by zerowow.)
25-06-2015 12:50
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The Redlight website may still be selling 6-month subscriptions, but I don't think that is a guaranteed sign that they will continue with an actual live babe-show, as the payment is to access the members-only content of pics & vids, and they will still be there. It is quite possible that there is a stock of new updates waiting to be put up too.
The webstream of the show is free to anyone, so is not part of the subscription, and if it stopped, they would still be providing what was paid for.
If they do continue to transmit live phone-in shows, then they will need to get rid of the irritating time-out on the webstream for non-members, or prospective customers won't bear with it for long.
25-06-2015 12:55
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

(25-06-2015 12:50 )zerowow Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 07:33 )Charlemagne Wrote:  This was Ani's post last night.

[Image: image-FE8C_558B9FEF.jpg]

Her post probably bring up more questions than answers

This has the potential to go one of two ways: down the drain really, REALLY fast... or break new ground and cannibalise market share from babe channels and cam sites alike by offering something *different*.

Red Light doesn't strike me as in industry 'disruptor' so I'm betting it's the former. I'd happily lose that bet though.

They are far too safe for their own good and have been left behind by BS and S66 in not following and developing web shows like Naughty Chat and S66 webcam shows which are out of reach of Ofcom and would have boosted their income.
25-06-2015 13:01
Betteman Offline
Apprentice Poster

(25-06-2015 12:55 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  The webstream of the show is free to anyone, so is not part of the subscription, and if it stopped, they would still be providing what was paid for.

Not in my opinion. I only joined to get a proper stream, so if that isn't available then I'm paying a subscription for nothing.

The site clearly states that members get live streams, so if they were to stop that they wouldn't be providing what was paid for.
25-06-2015 13:25
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(25-06-2015 12:55 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  The Redlight website may still be selling 6-month subscriptions, but I don't think that is a guaranteed sign that they will continue with an actual live babe-show

This appears to be a guaranteed sign - tweeted an hour ago.

[Image: image-4B55_558BF3C0.jpg]
25-06-2015 13:29
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(25-06-2015 13:29 )aaron Wrote:  ...tweeted an hour ago...

"...as never seen before"...

Hmmm. How come the viewers always prove a better judge of that than those penning the copy! Rolleyes

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
25-06-2015 20:00
Whynot Offline
Just Me

it will bomb... babeworld, chatgirltv ... it has been tried and never worked. As soon as they started losing channels the writing was on the wall. Followed by the purging of their rota of nearly all of their most popular babes. Sad but there we go... babeshows die, new ones come a long.

I hate injustice and liars
25-06-2015 20:23
zerowow Offline
Junior Poster

Yes it's stretching credibility that all the while this channel has behind the scenes been working on this massive turnaround project that will be the 'new thing'. But, stranger things have happened.

Can't actually think of one on the spot right now... but I so want to believe!
25-06-2015 22:47
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

I doubt if going web only is meant to be a turnaround project. As admiral decker said it may be just a stopgap until they can get new TV slots.
25-06-2015 23:43

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL