babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(20-06-2015 13:30 )snookered147 Wrote:  It is getting so bad I just sit there laughing at the channels Bounce.

SNIP

Hilariously rubbish Bounce.

Well, they've given up on being adult entertainment - perhaps they've changed genres, and are now comedy channels? Rolleyes Wink
20-06-2015 14:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

(20-06-2015 13:49 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I don't think the rules have changed that much since last autumn and now but the change in the shows is huge. I use last Halloween's cosplay show as an example where we saw some great stuff from Beth ' Jada and Leigh Darby, I think the channel needs to explain why the shows have gone from giving us nipple sucking and touching to the shows of today where the girls can't even touch each other.

My guess? Purely commercially motivated decisions by the 'powers that be' at the broadcasters - tame down the FTA, to try and move people onto the paid for, online stuff (even though it's only sightly less tame, and could still, easily, be FTA, in terms of the censorship code). Sad
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2015 14:18 by Censorship :-(.)
20-06-2015 14:16

(20-06-2015 13:15 )M-L-L Wrote:  ^ it's the over-powering timidity.
Amongst all the increased screen-sharing last night :
SNIP

With it being S.O.P at XpandedTV, and now enthusiastically adopted by SIN-TV, and S66, it was only matter of time before TS went the same way! Sad

As I've said previously, all of the channels seem to be in a race to the bottom - whatever they can do to maximise what little income that's still available from a product of ever diminishing quality, they'll do it, despite the self-defeating nature of this course of action, merely hastening the likely, now seemingly inevitable, end. Sad
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2015 14:32 by Censorship :-(.)
20-06-2015 14:30
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Oh well that's it then.
Doom and damnation for all Sad.
Everybody at the channels throw your towels in, wave your white flags and concede defeat in unison.
Sad Sad Sad

(This post was last modified: 20-06-2015 14:54 by Snooks.)
20-06-2015 14:53
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(20-06-2015 14:16 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 13:49 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I don't think the rules have changed that much since last autumn and now but the change in the shows is huge. I use last Halloween's cosplay show as an example where we saw some great stuff from Beth ' Jada and Leigh Darby, I think the channel needs to explain why the shows have gone from giving us nipple sucking and touching to the shows of today where the girls can't even touch each other.

My guess? Purely commercially motivated decisions by the 'powers that be' at the broadcasters - tame down the FTA, to try and move people onto the paid for, online stuff (even though it's only sightly less tame, and could still, easily, be FTA, in terms of the censorship code). Sad
Maybe they are just lazy and cant be arse to put out a half decent show?

As a casual observer, i'd say Lori has about as much energy as the rest combined and that's pretty shit when you have a roster of about 15 girls.

(beth and darby are reasonable exceptions of course).
20-06-2015 16:32
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ there's still a noticeable decrease - or complete absence in some cases- of things that were relatively common in 2014 shows such as use of oil, panties pulled down or removed completely but with legs crossed / viewed obliquely from behind etc. And of course 2-4-1's.
And that can't just be down to the individual performers ?
20-06-2015 16:37
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

As well as the paddling pool set, the massage table set, sauna set which have made pitifully few appearances on the regular BS channels this year.
The exciting sets and scenarios look to be in the dim and distant past Sad.

(This post was last modified: 20-06-2015 16:49 by Snooks.)
20-06-2015 16:49

(20-06-2015 16:32 )amy1 Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 14:16 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  

Maybe they are just lazy and cant be arse to put out a half decent show?

As a casual observer, i'd say Lori has about as much energy as the rest combined and that's pretty shit when you have a roster of about 15 girls.

(beth and darby are reasonable exceptions of course).

Yes, I think that some (many?) babes play their part in how bad things have become - whether they don't bother because they still get paid regardless, and think, fuck it! Whether they think that they're so great/gorgeous that their mere presence is all that is required, or whether they assume that they will get shut down by the producer, so don't even attempt to put on a show, is open to conjecture.

But, yes, Lori, despite her many haters, is still full of energy and enthusiasm (I don’t know how she keeps doing it!), and is, IMHO, by far the best thing on Tamestation, though I'm mindful that she is capable of much better, if she was allowed.
I guess we have to be thankful for what little entertainment that some babes still manage to provide, despite the current, and ever worsening, 'climate'.
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2015 22:55 by Censorship :-(.)
20-06-2015 22:27
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

This thing with them looking at/talking to others off-camera to the side all the time.
Yes they need to check "compliance issues" if naked etc; but I'm starting to think most of the time they're probably actually talking to each other across the sets (rather than producers) - probably either making fun of the callers or killing time between themselves bemoaning the lack of callers ?
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2015 23:20 by M-L-L.)
20-06-2015 23:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ I'd think the same as well, but from the background shots we've seen every once and again, the sets appear to be mostly next to one another, not across. That gives me the impression that they are chatting to the crew/producers, but also some of the women who are on their breaks.

That's all fine, but it seems as if they are scamming the callers by ignoring them as usual, for part of the time as to not be too obvious.
20-06-2015 23:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV