babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
All the boring sets are out in force yet again.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

19-06-2015 23:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Why is Lucy in a tiny frame on the same screen as Jenna? Rolleyes
19-06-2015 23:20
Whynot Offline
Just Me

i bet the guy at ofcom has a raging stiffy looking at the size of the osg on unleashed 945... it is the best filter ever

I hate injustice and liars
20-06-2015 00:36
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Just want to thank BS for all the money ive been saving since they stopped showing climax stints on Sky,also gave me a chance to catch up on some sleep,so thanks again from a completely satisfied (FORMER) customer.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
20-06-2015 11:49
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Seriously i dont know whats wrong its not the talent because last nights lineup was one of the best not a bad looker in the lot but the shows made me fell asleep

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-06-2015 12:49
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ it's the over-powering timidity.
Amongst all the increased screen-sharing last night :
at one point Ashley Emma was on the mic sitting next to Caty Cole burbling some nonsense about Caty going to be doing a "sex rap" on the phones and how they had to "tame down" when they were together on camera compared to all their wild backstage activities (backstage romps really? Rolleyesbladewave as Victor Meldrew would say...? ) .
Caty reaches out a hand just to barely brush Ashley's arm and Ashley said quick as a flash "No touching you'll get us kicked off". RolleyesBounce
20-06-2015 13:15
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The girls are truly being tied up by the bs red tape and just not being allowed to perform. Don't blame the babes it's the spineless producers who are to blame, this sanitization of the night shows has gone to far.
20-06-2015 13:25
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

It is getting so bad I just sit there laughing at the channels Bounce. BS in particular is just an embarrassment at presentBounce.
And yet nobody seems to care Rolleyes.
Everybody just going through the motions waiting for the end to finally come.
Waving the white flag of surrender on all three channels.

The only consolation for BS being that the opposition are utterly hopeless as well Big Laugh.

Hilariously rubbish Bounce.

20-06-2015 13:30
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(20-06-2015 13:25 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Don't blame the babes it's the spineless producers who are to blame

Fair point, I wasn't really intending it to be read that way : but accepting they are straitjacketed from doing what they want to by rules, they were still talking some nonsense : which is acceptable as a bit of comic relief if the shows are good; but atm is just insult to injury.

EDIT : when I say rules, that includes channel self-imposed ones; not sure that there is necessarily regulator pressure ? Don't know either way.
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2015 14:21 by M-L-L.)
20-06-2015 13:33
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I don't think the rules have changed that much since last autumn and now but the change in the shows is huge. I use last Halloween's cosplay show as an example where we saw some great stuff from Beth ' Jada and Leigh Darby, I think the channel needs to explain why the shows have gone from giving us nipple sucking and touching to the shows of today where the girls can't even touch each other.
20-06-2015 13:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV