RE: The "Pissed Off" Thread
people who talk about themselves in the third person Tongue

I hate injustice and liars
15-06-2015 00:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm pissed off that these bastards at SKY seem to be quite happy to take a kings ransom of a subscription fee from you yet they put fuck all effort into any new programmes. Apart from SKY 1 and SKY Atlantic its nothing but a series of endless repeats throughout the whole EPG.

Take Comedy Central for example, all the seem to show is fucking endless hours of Friends, Two And A Half Men, Impractical Jokers and South Park which are all repeats.

Whilst I'm on my soap box whats the point of broadcasting via Satellite when all the channels are UK Based, apart from the one shitty French TV5 Monde that's it, I won't even go into their fascination with all those shitty Asian channels bladewave

So much for the so called SKY Merger, where's the fucking German Channels eh.......Rolleyes
15-06-2015 03:23
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

pissed off because I have lost my hearing aid and spent the whole weekend without it,,,,,

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-06-2015 04:30
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(15-06-2015 03:23 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I'm pissed off that these bastards at SKY seem to be quite happy to take a kings ransom of a subscription fee from you yet they put fuck all effort into any new programmes. Apart from SKY 1 and SKY Atlantic its nothing but a series of endless repeats throughout the whole EPG.

Take Comedy Central for example, all the seem to show is fucking endless hours of Friends, Two And A Half Men, Impractical Jokers and South Park which are all repeats.

Whilst I'm on my soap box whats the point of broadcasting via Satellite when all the channels are UK Based, apart from the one shitty French TV5 Monde that's it, I won't even go into their fascination with all those shitty Asian channels bladewave

So much for the so called SKY Merger, where's the fucking German Channels eh.......Rolleyes

how can you be sure they would be any better?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-06-2015 04:34
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm pissed off that we have 3 regular posters that can't seem to get through a single post without using the reply button which then ends up as overqouting - I think you know who you are.........Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2015 21:03 by Scottishbloke.)
16-06-2015 21:02
Black Cat Offline
Account closed by request

(15-06-2015 04:30 )babelover48 Wrote:  pissed off because I have lost my hearing aid and spent the whole weekend without it,,,,,

Pardon?

Stadium of Delight
16-06-2015 21:07
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(16-06-2015 21:02 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I'm pissed off that we have 3 regular posters that can't seem to get through a single post without using the reply button which then ends up as overqouting - I think you know who you are.........Big Laugh

You want to watch it.That constitutes bullying.....................

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
16-06-2015 21:13
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(16-06-2015 21:13 )speedybert Wrote:  
(16-06-2015 21:02 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I'm pissed off that we have 3 regular posters that can't seem to get through a single post without using the reply button which then ends up as overqouting - I think you know who you are.........Big Laugh

You want to watch it.That constitutes bullying.....................

What's that - BTW - I have overquoted here on purpose to illustrate my point Rolleyes

Now what's bad about this is now its even more confusing as to which member I am replying to Rolleyes

*Legal disclaimer - For Illustration purposes only*
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2015 21:22 by Scottishbloke.)
16-06-2015 21:18
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

PISSED OFF THAT THERE ARE SO MANY UNATTRACTIVE WOMEN ABOUT NOW WHO PEOPLE THINK ARE GREAT,GOD FORBID,BRING BACK PARTYPEOPLE,A LINE UP WHERE EVEN THE UGLEY ONE'S WHERE 100% BETTER LOOKING THAN THE LOT NOW.

Age is a state of mind.
16-06-2015 22:07
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

I don't think there are as many attractive babes on the babeshows these days, but there are still a few hot babes on the babeshows although my taste in women is probably different to yours, you like Ella Jolie but i don't find Ella attractive at all, and you probably don't like girls i like such as Tori Lee, Cara Brett, Lacey Lorenzo, Madison Rose, Ree Petra and Candy Sexton because they aren't natural babes, this debate will always be subjective
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2015 22:56 by Joey 27.)
16-06-2015 22:56

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles