Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(13-06-2015 12:47 )winsaw Wrote:  got a email fro sin today advertising Kara doing a 2 hour tease show on the 17th 2200-0000,
what a piss take she is one of the better night show girls i have ever seen but since her move here has not had the chance to do the top shows she can and now we get a tease show, if she is not going to get here boobs out then their is no point in doing a show like this,
sin seam hell bent on alienating people, they could have a good channel if they just used their girls right
So now they are going to copy the worst of S66 ideas a tease hour during the night show, time to close this silly channel and start over
13-06-2015 13:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(13-06-2015 12:42 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Need to get Ella Jolie on the x-stream with Karina, doing a knickers of no holds barred slutty lesdo show with lots of toys and squirtingTongueTongueTongueTongue This cider is brillant stuffBig GrinBig Grinlaughlaugh

Drink enough of it and you will belive that you did see a Karina and Ella Lesbian Toy show Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-06-2015 13:31
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-06-2015 12:42 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Need to get Ella Jolie on the x-stream with Karina, doing a knickers of no holds barred slutty lesdo show with lots of toys and squirtingTongueTongueTongueTongue This cider is brillant stuffBig GrinBig Grinlaughlaugh

Can we have some of that cider please
13-06-2015 14:08
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(13-06-2015 12:47 )winsaw Wrote:  got a email fro sin today advertising Kara doing a 2 hour tease show on the 17th 2200-0000,
what a piss take she is one of the better night show girls i have ever seen but since her move here has not had the chance to do the top shows she can and now we get a tease show, if she is not going to get here boobs out then their is no point in doing a show like this,
sin seam hell bent on alienating people, they could have a good channel if they just used their girls right

It says shes going to be doing the tease show with ella jolie, so basically a waste of time, my interest was peaked but having ella there means i just wont bother.

Plus the idea of a tease show, when shes recently got her clunge out in a few adult magazines is bizarre. its like eating a buffet and being offered appetizers after.
13-06-2015 14:21
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(13-06-2015 06:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I never said Karina was the stand out performer last night. Will agree that Karina should have been on the x-stream last night all night

Rammy I feel like we are going over old ground here. Fair enough if Louise is your favourite but perhaps you should look at this objectively for just one moment here.

Firstly when all 3 girls were on the telly together I didn't like any of it, it was like ETV on a bad night. Karina was the only one out of the 3 of them that got her pussy out, doesn't that count for anything. Surely that must qualify her as the standout performer from last night irrespective of whether or not she is your favourite babe or not. All I am saying to you is try to look at things with objectivity instead of a devoted fanboy of Louise Porter.

Please know that this isn't a dig at you whatsoever, this is merely an opinion Important
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 00:55 by Scottishbloke.)
14-06-2015 00:54
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

With the three girls lined up on their rubbery sofa, it looks like they are settling down to watch Eastenders. Makes it feel like I am the one on telly and they are the viewers.
14-06-2015 01:23
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Lucky viewers.
14-06-2015 01:26
RutgerWhore Offline
Senior Poster

Has anyone else found that the x-stream on VLC is very jumpy and playing at strange speeds? The main stream is fine
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 15:46 by RutgerWhore.)
14-06-2015 15:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-06-2015 00:54 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 06:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I never said Karina was the stand out performer last night. Will agree that Karina should have been on the x-stream last night all night

Rammy I feel like we are going over old ground here. Fair enough if Louise is your favourite but perhaps you should look at this objectively for just one moment here.

Firstly when all 3 girls were on the telly together I didn't like any of it, it was like ETV on a bad night. Karina was the only one out of the 3 of them that got her pussy out, doesn't that count for anything. Surely that must qualify her as the standout performer from last night irrespective of whether or not she is your favourite babe or not. All I am saying to you is try to look at things with objectivity instead of a devoted fanboy of Louise Porter.

Please know that this isn't a dig at you whatsoever, this is merely an opinion Important

as ive said numerous times to you and others there is more to a nightbabe's show than nudity, it doesn't always make a for a better show. i always look at things without any bias etc

Piper Niven Superfan
14-06-2015 16:06
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Mind and bear that in mind then Rammy next time Louise Porter decides to show a wee bit of bare arse Rolleyes
14-06-2015 18:39