babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(12-06-2015 00:16 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  ... even Lori isn't half as good as what she was previously.

SNIP

True, but still the best around, by far, IMHO.

For me, pretty much to only reason left to watch TS, these days, despite considerable frustration at knowing how much better she could be, if she was allowed. Sad
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 01:06 by Censorship :-(.)
12-06-2015 00:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I mentioned this the other day on the Lori Thread and as much as it pains me to say it I honestly think that Lori should go back to Studio66 as I just feel like so many others she is being hampered by ridiculous self censoring producers.

I know S66 isn't exactly pushing the boat out much either these days but I reckon Lori's style would suit that channel so much better than the current set up at Babestation.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 03:44 by Scottishbloke.)
12-06-2015 03:43
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Yes, I'd like her to go back to Studio 66 too.

Or failing that, Siberia Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-06-2015 08:27
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Actually think more chance of BS getting better than you have S66 getting better

To be honest if the goverment shut down the channels 2moro i wouldnt be bothered than i would have been say 5 years ago

hate to say it but the Babeshows Jumped the shark 2-3 years ago

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 08:44 by HannahsPet.)
12-06-2015 08:42
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I imagine Lori could find a way to be on S66 and bs at the same time. laugh
12-06-2015 08:54
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

How BS can turn easily the best roster of night babes on the channels to such a drag to even watch is something a bit special even by their standards. TV & web picture quality is not doing them much justice either, never mind the production.

Somehow though, they appear to be STILL getting the calls. I guess lack of FV competition helps.
12-06-2015 11:01

(12-06-2015 03:43 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I mentioned this the other day on the Lori Thread and as much as it pains me to say it I honestly think that Lori should go back to Studio66 as I just feel like so many others she is being hampered by ridiculous self censoring producers.

I know S66 isn't exactly pushing the boat out much either these days but I reckon Lori's style would suit that channel so much better than the current set up at Babestation.

As we know, all of the channels are shite, and S66 has lots of its own problems e.g. multiple babes on screen, poor lighting, rubbish sets, tame, lifeless content... so I'm not sure a move there would help? Certainly, trying to watch Kandi Kay these days is often a big disappointment. Sad

I haven't watched RLC for a long time, as they don't have any night time babes left that I'm interested in, but they used to have the best sets, lighting and picture quality, and didn't tend to waste time with tame, boring 'nudity'..., so that would have been my preferred move for Lori, but it seems that RLC is pretty much finished/being taken over by Xpanded TV (which is so bad, I never watch it!), so, perhaps that ship has sailed? (or is it just PBTV that's being taken over, with RLC being a separate entity?)

SIN-TV? The less said about them the better... Sad

Ironically, TS seems the best option, with emphasis on it on being the best of a very bad lot. There picture quality isn't great (shit, really, on the streams), crap lighting, crap sets, management mandated tame content, general incompetence... hang on a minute, that sounds rubbish! eek Other than Lori being there, what's good about it? Huh Oh, well, back to s66, then? bladewave

Seriously, it's all shit, really, and Lori seems completely 'wedded' to TS, so I doubt she would be moving, even if there was anywhere decent to go, which there isn't... Sad
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 13:45 by Censorship :-(.)
12-06-2015 13:30

(12-06-2015 11:01 )KerrAvon Wrote:  How BS can turn easily the best roster of night babes on the channels to such a drag to even watch is something a bit special even by their standards. TV & web picture quality is not doing them much justice either, never mind the production.

Somehow though, they appear to be STILL getting the calls. I guess lack of FV competition helps.

It does seem that mere incompetence couldn't result in such garbage; I can only assume that it takes real effort to be this bad! Sad Rolleyes

Their effective monopoly on FV is a big part of it, I would guess. Sad
12-06-2015 13:35
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

They have been doing it for the last ten years least they are consistant at doing it Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-06-2015 15:16
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

It's Dannii Harwood in the office, yet again. This beginning to feel like a game of monopoly. All that remans is for Dannii to kill someone with a spanner and the game is complete.Tongue

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 22:14 by gunnar.)
12-06-2015 22:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV