Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(04-06-2015 19:38 )Broncobilly Wrote:  All she said ways she does not see the reason for all the bad vibes she is a positive person sees the good instead of focusing on the bad.

perhaps she had some bad tempered callers

That's a very kind way of looking at it. But valid I grant you.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
04-06-2015 19:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Think Dionne could be just on about life in general these days that there is too much complaining & negativity and shouldn't waste any energy being negative

If it was about the forum she would have said so. Dionne wears her heart on her sleeve and doesn't hold back if the situation calls for it

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 19:58 by Rammyrascal.)
04-06-2015 19:57
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Lacey's bio on the website has been changed. It had said "No longer a sinner" but now it just has her name. It may mean nothing but maybe they aren't ruling out a return.
04-06-2015 23:24
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(04-06-2015 19:47 )terence Wrote:  ^ maybe she's pissed off at people endlessly slagging the channel she works for and the constant digs at the people who work there. i wonder who she could be referring to?

Well Terence , Dionne is one of the most experienced performers on any of the Babeshows having worked on most of the available babeshow channels available over the last 12+years
Dionne must realise that the Sin TV production/format is not good.(3 girls on the screen most of the time and the web stream not being utilised to its full potential )
Dionne should use her knowledge / experience to educate/encourage the production team on how to put on good shows and not moan about people or forum members who complain about the production of Sin TV if that is what she meant by her tweet.
If the punters like myself do not like the shows and do not phone who will pay the girls wages ? It will not be the Freeloaders !!!!
05-06-2015 00:28
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

sintv can now be seen on Rampant but its not the Xstream.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
05-06-2015 13:01
terence Offline

(05-06-2015 00:28 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 19:47 )terence Wrote:  ^ maybe she's pissed off at people endlessly slagging the channel she works for and the constant digs at the people who work there. i wonder who she could be referring to?

Well Terence , Dionne is one of the most experienced performers on any of the Babeshows having worked on most of the available babeshow channels available over the last 12+years
Dionne must realise that the Sin TV production/format is not good.(3 girls on the screen most of the time and the web stream not being utilised to its full potential )
Dionne should use her knowledge / experience to educate/encourage the production team on how to put on good shows and not moan about people or forum members who complain about the production of Sin TV if that is what she meant by her tweet.
If the punters like myself do not like the shows and do not phone who will pay the girls wages ? It will not be the Freeloaders !!!!

i was just posing an alternative viewpoint because i was bored at the time. apologies if i gave the impression that i even remotely cared.Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
05-06-2015 13:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

(05-06-2015 13:01 )dave34 Wrote:  sintv can now be seen on Rampant but its not the Xstream.

Great news, at last!

Of course "X-Stream 1" is not available because "BACKSTAGE PERV CAM is currently OFF AIR" !!!

Maybe tonight all will be available !!!
05-06-2015 13:41
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

BACKSTAGE PERV CAM. Pointless waste of time and energy. The concept is good if used in the right way, which it isn't.
05-06-2015 18:45
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Can anyone make a comparison between Sin's Perv cam and the storm backstage cam on AW?

Why waste money on something that doesn't even look remotely X-citing? Tongue
(05-06-2015 18:45 )bazzae123 Wrote:  BACKSTAGE PERV CAM. Pointless waste of time and energy. The concept is good if used in the right way, which it isn't.

would I be right in thinking is still as tame as it would be on the x-stream?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2015 19:08 by lovebabes56.)
05-06-2015 19:06
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

What a nice surprise tonight. Sin Tv are using the X-stream with Ella Mai with her knickers off
Shame they cannot get the microphone to work ,but at least the visual sight is worth watching
But how long will the stream be on air !!!!
05-06-2015 23:08